• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
super excited for these new changes!!! i absolutely LOVE the look of the new forums and can’t wait for the new collectible features! i’m excited to start an animal crossing new horizons journal too!
huge thank you staff for keeping this place alive and popular for all these years, and i hope we see some new activity for new horizons!

I joined yesterday and I'm still hyped for this change!
vBulletin is a bit old now imo, XenForo is the way!

Any pics of the new forum? If so would someone be kind enough to point me to the thread/page?

Thankyou marshalfangirl, looks good

I imagine most, if not all, of new leaf's boards will get pushed to the general ac section as a subforum, with new horizons replacing it as the game with its own dedicated front page boards

either right away or sometime down the line (probably a year at most extreme, in case of the latter)

Last edited:
I imagine most, if not all, of new leaf's boards will get pushed to the general ac section as a subforum, with new horizons replacing it as the game with its own dedicated front page boards

either right away or sometime down the line (probably a year at most extreme, in case of the latter)

Yeah I'd assume the same, maybe a bit other designed since Wi-fi is still up for that but not as large as a possible new NH boards.

I cant take both ACNH and XenForo forum hype. I'm having a hype overload!!
tumblr_nnnjawgdvn1u6w1edo3_400.gif

i'd like to hope it would be ready later today too, but it seems unlikely~ but still, would be a nice surprise! either way, just as everyone else, i'm very excited to see the new changes come to life <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back