• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing for me with the whole Trundle thing, is like why ? why would he even risk posting about any Wincon if he was mafia ? it just seems too risky.
he thought the wincon was posted in the OP so he was pretty confident

its also not just that that's sus its his whole behavior this game
Post automatically merged:

did shawo ever answer anyone's questions?
looking back through the thread i don't think i saw them reply.

also does anyone else think it was odd of geoni to pop up barely into D1 at all with a full reads list already? i get maybe reaction testing or few hunches but a whole ass reads list right out the door? idk.
yea like i said before his whole post felt forced to me and he's probs my second lynch option

hes sloppy.
but is he intentionally sloppy or just actually sloppy?

yea like i said before his whole post felt forced to me and he's probs my second lynch option

rubbed me wrong when he told me to 'try and make a reads list or something' i havent even put my feelers out on everyone yet lmao.

i'm extremely apologetic for this whole wall post, but it seems like 99.8% of the discussion happens when i'm asleep. ;(
Emolga59 - There isn't much to go off here, but RQS answers give me very slight town vibes.
is this meant to be a gut read, because there's nothing about emolga's rqs that really has anything ai.
don’t like this overthinking tbh (reference to trundle)
tbh i might just be overestimating my mog reading skills
it seems to me that you've contradicted yourself here?
most of the reads i'm seeing right now are meta-based but i don't trust the accuracy within them, as some players have mentioned that they haven't even played in a while. i'm starting to deduce that this a popular way of reading people in these forums?
punchy, you seem to be focused on players that you're familiar with (especially mog), but i'd like to know your thoughts on others too.
i think i liked shawo

their entrance reminded me of me when i first started
everybody's meta and playstyle is not the same. shawo may be playing similarly to you when you started, but they may be taking a different approach, as they could possibly be any role that we're not aware of at the moment.
it is p clear that shawo is an experienced player but ok
not necessarily, they're still yet to answer the rqs so i wouldn't have known, but i'm not going to jump on that yet.
this is townlock for day one
the words 'townlock' and 'day one' don't go together well, unless there was a slip (in which there isn't so far). punchy's playstyle may be like this, but i'd love for his thoughts on people besides mog and shawo.
Their (f11's) first post was a joke post about me vs. you and you’re the scum.
it wasn't actually a joke post, as f11 explained. it was said to be an actual read because they were sus of how jacob called an interaction 'town vs town', leading people to think that he is town because of the read he gave himself.
I'm loving the newbies this game lmao
enjoy it while it lasts.
Harbour's RQ responses felt very forced and uncertain, I know its very little to go off of but it really reads awkwardly to me.
yes, i was and still sort of am still uncertain as i'm adapting to the different play-style and people here.
I've seen it before where you need to rhyme every line in a way or you get modkilled.
i 100% don't believe that punchy has a post filter that pertains to his role. yes, he does type in distinct lines but other than that, the pattern is inconsistent and i wouldn't see why he wouldn't be able to tell us if he a had a post filter? highly doubt that this game is experimental.

my random thoughts as i was reading the thread:
- dino is a learning player so i have no read for her now. however, i feel like a player influenced by mafia teammates would probably want to act more intellectual instead of faking the newbie act.
- i agree with mog when she states that there is no connection between her and trundle. if one flips a specific role, i can't really see that being linked to the other person. it was just a reaction test, not anything that could potentially connect their roles in my opinion.
- i'm null on trundle; part of me thinks he's town because his overthinking seems kind of normal. he's been called out for it and he keeps on doing it, making me think that it's just something he naturally does? i would believe that a mafia would stop doing what they're sussed for so they could get higher up others' reads list. another part of me is just confused by his behaviour and wording (the article stuff is really perplexing to me), i can't really say any more than that.
- sheabae has been learning which i understand, and the only substantial post they've made is their rqs, which have been dry. would like to hear more from them too.
- i need to hear more from shawo too. i sus them the most so far.

@N e s s

So... I still don't fully comprehend the voting even though I've read through it multiple times, are we supposed to choose someone to lynch in the next 24 hours by using a link because you said something about there being a link on the first page but there is currently no link for us to use. Ik I sound like an idiot but I just wanna understand what I'm supposed to do before voting time's up

Oh Ty @tae

I'm currently not sure who to vote for so I'd like to hear about some other people's suspicions.

*says that in a poem form"

but i do agree with trundle. you say that you're busy and stuff but its completely unnecessary when you weren't being called to post anyways. if you're busy just be busy you don't need to announce it unless its like EoD or something

Poem? What ****in' rhyme scheme

Real talk though, I work tomorrow. Like I have a full-time job now so I'm going to have to cut it close on EOD tomorrow for voting unless there's like an obvious slip

he thought the wincon was posted in the OP so he was pretty confident

its also not just that that's sus its his whole behavior this game

Ya I can see him doing that, he can be overly confident at times, hmmm... I'm gonna go back and reread the start of that conversation...

do we know how to ISO a persons post yet ? or is that not a thing ?

Ya I can see him doing that, he can be overly confident at times, hmmm... I'm gonna go back and reread the start of that conversation...

do we know how to ISO a persons post yet ? or is that not a thing ?

the search button top right, filter my username for "this thread"

did shawo ever answer anyone's questions?
looking back through the thread i don't think i saw them reply.

nope and they‘ve only really talked about editing posts lol seems like they are just posting filler lurking till we vote. Scum lean

filter BY username ***

nope and they‘ve only really talked about editing posts lol seems like they are just posting filler lurking till we vote. Scum lean

wdym you’ve barely been here too.
how do you know they’re lurking??

I have noPrior meta to go off like everyone here

they haven’t posted anything substantial

let’s get the ball rolling

I have noPrior meta to go off like everyone here

they haven’t posted anything substantial

let’s get the ball rolling

did you wanna answer or are you gonna talk in 3 line posts too now.

I'm going to gather my thoughts later as I thoroughly read through the thread again, but I just thought I'd make a comment on my possible votes for lynching.

- trundle, because the whole wincon thing had me skeptic. mistakes are forgivable but i wouldn't want to overlook it or shrug it off despite the explanation. personally, daniel also gives good points and the fact that they voted to lynch trundle inclines me to follow their lead, or at least their train of thought.
- shawo, because they have been avoiding questions and focused a little bit much on the edit. also, their overreaction with heyden's random scumlist makes me skeptic. i want to hear more from shawo. (also, did they already claim cop role? or is this a reference to an old game? their fixation on heyden in their first post is kinda weird too.)

that's not true jacob, my meta is always consistent, i like it that way, i can't play as mafia, everyone knows that, since the first time i played as mafia i have not improved or changed my play style and that's a fact, it's stupid only playing this game in hope i don't roll mafia but that's how i play
do you have to be a good player to change your style intentionally? i didn't really think of it that way. i'm not reading punchy as town ftr, i'm just not reading him as mafia either? i'm not sure trundle, if you're an actual hindrance to town (which i believe punchy may have been??) then i can see why you might want to. i can see where you're coming from tho

which one's town

which one's scum

on a side note I'm so sorry you all had to deal with 2017-18 me lmao

yeah uh

idk what i was talking about with trundle he seemed fine

daniel looked nitpicky and trying to pick a fight tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back