• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain hurts.. still not sure why there was a big push for Jacob.. even emo was trying multiple times to get a solid answer and then BOOM killed in the night.. I had Damniel as town in my read so I’m leaning into my gut scum reads now.

scum:
Geoni
punchy
and a tie between harbor and oath
lolwut

So inherently I'm mafia for not being here?

I mean it's not like I was sitting there watching the thread cackling I just forgot about it.

its just a little weird you told me im coasting and 180'd on me after saying u originally liked me after D1 ended. just seemed weird. esp with how flamboyant you were when you finally joined.

no... don't give out more info rn.... we have a long ways to go tell EoD2....

I think Tae's reaction could be town, he is telling the truth about not having many chills while playing mafia (both as town and mafia) its not AI, in my opinion.
This is where I feel you were defending tae. Ok sure maybe it wasn't you straight up saying "Tae IS town" but come on you are certainly trying to cast them in a more positive light here.

Also Heyden and you have both rightly dinged me on the Heyden defending you part, I honestly have no idea where that came from looking back. I think I must've lumped in a post by glow and thought it came from Heyden.

It in fact seems Heyden has been rather suspicious of Panda. My apologies, so the potential pairing I have here is Panda and tae.

This is where I feel you were defending tae. Ok sure maybe it wasn't you straight up saying "Tae IS town" but come on you are certainly trying to cast them in a more positive light here.

Also Heyden and you have both rightly dinged me on the Heyden defending you part, I honestly have no idea where that came from looking back. I think I must've lumped in a post by glow and thought it came from Heyden.

It in fact seems Heyden has been rather suspicious of Panda. My apologies, so the potential pairing I have here is Panda and tae.

still think your grasping at nothing there with your "pairing" but ok.....

Panda I'm so sorry queen because Harbour is mafia. More to come on that because it's a big ISO.

Ok so here’s how I’m going to break down the info we can derive from the N1 kills

Generally the three things you do whenever anyone dies is figure out the following:

• Who the deceased townread and sussed
  • Who sussed and townread the deceased
  • How the deceased voted
So let’s look at what both Daniel and Emolga did, especially during the N1 phase when mafia were likely figuring out who to kill:
  • Daniel’s last post before dying (smartly pushed out right before EoD cuz he likely had a gut instinct that he was going to die based on what he said) townread Punchy, Geoni, Mog, and Harbor, null read Trundle, Antonio, and Locket, and sussed: Panda, glow, and sheabae. Daniel ultimately voted for the Jacob wagon.
  • Emolga seemed to townread trundle and Antonio, sussed Daniel early on? Emolga ultimately voted for Trundle EoD 1 but seemed to townread Trundle after the fact?
Frankly I see nothing in Emolga that warranted a maf kill unless they were, again, attempting a bluesnipe. No offense to them but if I were maf I def wouldn’t have picked them. Emolga spent much of their time asking questions and trying to figure stuff out – which is understandable for someone being new. They def tried their best but again, if I were in maf's shoes, I def wouldn't off them unless I figured they could've been a blue, since they didn't seem that threatening.

I am too lazy to comb through what everyone thought about Daniel and Emolga atm except to point out that Daniel was largely townread by most everyone even though some people (including yours truly) had minor reservations over maybe him pulling a really good act. People seemed more likely to be suspicious of Emolga, again including yours truly, who put Emolga in a potential boat with Locket and Sheabae.

Also, probably something helpful we should do is determine timeframe of who was in the thread when Antonio claimed and how fast that news might have spread for maf to potentially change their action. A list of who was here when the claim happened and in its aftermath would be good and I’m too lazy to do it now, but I’m sticking the suggestion here for either me to pick up later or someone else to do :lemon:
Post automatically merged:

Panda I'm so sorry queen because Harbour is mafia. More to come on that because it's a big ISO.

I look forward to this and would you mind explaining why scum Harbour would permit a townie that TR'd them to die? Granted, Daniel's Harbour TR came only minutes before EoD but still.

Like I've said before, I think we can start digging up suspicious **** on almost anyone at this point, but the real question is, who's on a team with who? And that is something I need to leave for tomorrow

Evan ... if Emolga was a mafia kill, they probably picked them to give us as little information as possible from their death, killing them essentially didn't help us determine much of anything and I honestly don't think Harbour would have much of a say as to who got killed given their expecerince, tbh... and Daniel was most likely killed cause most of us were getting a def town vibe from him.

@amazonevan19 what do you think about the possibility of one of the kills being done by a vig and maf was somehow blocked

damn I think he’s sleeping

also idk why it says post edit I never edited lol

tae how can you like pandas post but also like my post where i completely disagree with panda
dan died for this post btw !

Last edited:
Ok so here’s how I’m going to break down the info we can derive from the N1 kills

Generally the three things you do whenever anyone dies is figure out the following:

• How the deceased voted
So let’s look at what both Daniel and Emolga did, especially during the N1 phase when mafia were likely figuring out who to kill:
  • Daniel’s last post before dying (smartly pushed out right before EoD cuz he likely had a gut instinct that he was going to die based on what he said) townread Punchy, Geoni, Mog, and Harbor, null read Trundle, Antonio, and Locket, and sussed: Panda, glow, and sheabae. Daniel ultimately voted for the Jacob wagon.
  • Emolga seemed to townread trundle and Antonio, sussed Daniel early on? Emolga ultimately voted for Trundle EoD 1 but seemed to townread Trundle after the fact?
Frankly I see nothing in Emolga that warranted a maf kill unless they were, again, attempting a bluesnipe. No offense to them but if I were maf I def wouldn’t have picked them. Emolga spent much of their time asking questions and trying to figure stuff out – which is understandable for someone being new. They def tried their best but again, if I were in maf's shoes, I def wouldn't off them unless I figured they could've been a blue, since they didn't seem that threatening.

I am too lazy to comb through what everyone thought about Daniel and Emolga atm except to point out that Daniel was largely townread by most everyone even though some people (including yours truly) had minor reservations over maybe him pulling a really good act. People seemed more likely to be suspicious of Emolga, again including yours truly, who put Emolga in a potential boat with Locket and Sheabae.

Also, probably something helpful we should do is determine timeframe of who was in the thread when Antonio claimed and how fast that news might have spread for maf to potentially change their action. A list of who was here when the claim happened and in its aftermath would be good and I’m too lazy to do it now, but I’m sticking the suggestion here for either me to pick up later or someone else to do :lemon:

I look forward to this and would you mind explaining why scum Harbour would permit a townie that TR'd them to die? Granted, Daniel's Harbour TR came only minutes before EoD but still.

Like I've said before, I think we can start digging up suspicious **** on almost anyone at this point, but the real question is, who's on a team with who? And that is something I need to leave for tomorrow
Scum probably took my bait when I stated that my Mason partner was inactive. They voted off who they thought was most inactive, which was emolga.

I find it weird scum decided to vote off such a good active player along with an inactive unknown player.

fr tho, I should be going to bed

night

Harbour, complete ISO as of page 79:

hello.
1. i’ve played werewolf but that’s all i can say for now. the people i played with weren’t very experienced either so i can’t really say that i’m any good.
2. probably town. i feel like mafia provides you with additional stress as you have to worry about every word you say.
3. i haven’t had experience with anybody in this game so no hard feelings but rng gives me dinotown, sheabae and geoni from the playerlist.
4. not going to lie, everybody intimidates me at the moment.
5. i attempt to remain calm and collected, but i'd end up being too logical to the extent where i'd just sound like a desperate scum.
6. she/her.

it really depends on the kp though, not necessarily the amount of mafia. unless there's a specific balancing method.

My only note here is that I think Harbour and shaebae can still be teamed and the inclusion in the three could have been jokey distancing and the answer she gave about being careful about every word as mafia makes me wanna see what the tone is if that's a true concern.

f11 themselves have stated that they haven't played mafia in a while. additionally, saying something in a joking manner isn't very alignment indicative? i'm unsure as to why you've put them on a slight townlean, unless this read was a joke.

what is your take on shawo's response to heyden's joke read from the rqs?

Thought my toneread of f11 was a joke. It was a pretty quick read and easy to question I guess.

Didn't like shawo's reaction to Heyden's rqs joke answer of putting shawo in it. Shawo just joked in response so idk why Harbour wanted my take about it.

something that is more notable is shawo's reaction to your read (which i understand was a joke). it strikes me as odd, assuming that they're not completely new to mafia? it seems off that somebody targets another person's rq answer when they haven't answered anything themselves. i'll just have to wait to hear more from shawo.

Such a reachy point against shawo if anything. Who had people not liking him at the time.

i'm extremely apologetic for this whole wall post, but it seems like 99.8% of the discussion happens when i'm asleep. ;(

is this meant to be a gut read, because there's nothing about emolga's rqs that really has anything ai.

it seems to me that you've contradicted yourself here?
most of the reads i'm seeing right now are meta-based but i don't trust the accuracy within them, as some players have mentioned that they haven't even played in a while. i'm starting to deduce that this a popular way of reading people in these forums?
punchy, you seem to be focused on players that you're familiar with (especially mog), but i'd like to know your thoughts on others too.

everybody's meta and playstyle is not the same. shawo may be playing similarly to you when you started, but they may be taking a different approach, as they could possibly be any role that we're not aware of at the moment.

not necessarily, they're still yet to answer the rqs so i wouldn't have known, but i'm not going to jump on that yet.

the words 'townlock' and 'day one' don't go together well, unless there was a slip (in which there isn't so far). punchy's playstyle may be like this, but i'd love for his thoughts on people besides mog and shawo.

it wasn't actually a joke post, as f11 explained. it was said to be an actual read because they were sus of how jacob called an interaction 'town vs town', leading people to think that he is town because of the read he gave himself.

enjoy it while it lasts.

yes, i was and still sort of am still uncertain as i'm adapting to the different play-style and people here.

i 100% don't believe that punchy has a post filter that pertains to his role. yes, he does type in distinct lines but other than that, the pattern is inconsistent and i wouldn't see why he wouldn't be able to tell us if he a had a post filter? highly doubt that this game is experimental.

my random thoughts as i was reading the thread:
- dino is a learning player so i have no read for her now. however, i feel like a player influenced by mafia teammates would probably want to act more intellectual instead of faking the newbie act.
- i agree with mog when she states that there is no connection between her and trundle. if one flips a specific role, i can't really see that being linked to the other person. it was just a reaction test, not anything that could potentially connect their roles in my opinion.
- i'm null on trundle; part of me thinks he's town because his overthinking seems kind of normal. he's been called out for it and he keeps on doing it, making me think that it's just something he naturally does? i would believe that a mafia would stop doing what they're sussed for so they could get higher up others' reads list. another part of me is just confused by his behaviour and wording (the article stuff is really perplexing to me), i can't really say any more than that.
- sheabae has been learning which i understand, and the only substantial post they've made is their rqs, which have been dry. would like to hear more from them too.
- i need to hear more from shawo too. i sus them the most so far.

Was responding to Trundle readily reading Emolga as town from very little. Not sure what to really make of that other than it criticizes someone making reads with what little is there.

What looks consistent when it comes to that is Harbour not liking meta reads which can be argued as forming reads on something small. Criticizes Punchy for making a contradiction I don't see? Then rants about meta which melds with Punchy's playstyle rubbing them the wrong way. I hate that this feels towny but it still does. Still a tad bit overcritical of Punchy not reading enough people, feels like a means to hold onto a Punchy sus.

Response to Dan felt uninformed about shawo so it didn't come across like someone who was in a quicktopic but you don't ask your teammates about every little thing so it can still be uninformed scum. Suddenly dials back on the shawo sus.

In regards to some bullet points at the end...not sure what to make of her reading Dino as town for the reason given, may be tmi. Harbour is yet another person who took my big brain pairing moment too serious, maybe to make me look disagreeable. Null read on Trundle is reserved, shaebae feels like it could still be distancing, rails on shawo after all calling him her biggest sus.

you townlocked her a few posts ago, though.

in all honesty, punchy's decisions seem all over the place. however, if shawo doesn't appear until end of day then i'll probably place my vote on them.

This felt so conditional in regards to shawo but it is consistent. Still finds Punchy flippant which is much more specific. "However"

i have 14 pages to read full of big posts and there's less than two hours to vote. i'm going to skim through the pages and make a quick decision. it's either punchy/shawo for me.

Okay, sure, she's overwhelmed. She was null on Trundle and said nothing about Jacob, it felt like an organic lead-in to being off wagon and that's probably why I I initially forgave it but it avoids having town blood on her hands regardless.

i don't understand? i meant kp is certainly one [term that i am familiar with].

Feels like something that could have been asked about in a quicktopic but it's not impossible to take those questions to the thread knowing it would make you seem unfamiliar.

i'm surprised that you'd want me as your second lynch option based off of one answer to my rqs.

my timezone really sucks so here are my thoughts based off of my very very quick skimming:
panda and glow have confused me with their inactivity. panda seems a bit more active now though, as she's popping in to ask questions, but i almost forgot that glow was in the game.
emolga39 and dino seem the most towny to me.

for now i'm voting punchy, i feel like he's been cruising behind and making weird assumptions about specific people, especially townlocking mog then taking it away? his reads are all over the place too. i'm also extremely confused with shawo advocating for a no lynch. i don't really like the fact that we leave a deathless day, especially when there are so many candidates which could give us a potential chance to get the mafia.
also if my skimming knowledge is correct, shawo didn't explicitly claim cop? it was some random 'investigative weak role' that doesn't make much sense.

Beginning of this was a response to Jacob. It felt like a calm enough response to sus albeit by someone who became a top wagon and then lynched.

Panda was railing on her earlier and may be the first to catch onto her so the echo of the Panda concerns keep up the sus on her while also looking considerate about it and as for glow...unaligned, that's for sure.

Falls back on Punchy and doesn't really discuss the top wagons at hand. Not being caught up? It's a fair enough excuse so that's frustrating.

is this also due to my rq response?

Panda said she was fine lynching Harbour or Trundle.

that's my point. you've barely mentioned anything of value besides the whole no lynch proposal (which i don't find bad, i just don't advocate for it). since the start of the game your reactions and content have been quite sus to me and i have mentioned this in my previous posts. as well as that, i don't scumlean you, you're slight sus for me but i'm voting punchy.

Disagrees with no lynch but is considerate about it. Feels like a way of saying 'okay you came around and satisfied my condition time to move onto the alternative'.

i was presenting my thoughts, and i did say that you and your posts really did confuse me. i'm not saying that you're definitely not mafia in that respect too. sussing is having a suspicion but not being too strong to be a scumlean.

Sort of the continuation of what I said above.

@PandaDarling i asked you before, is the vote on me just based off of my rq answer?

The question is fair and maintains heat on Panda for sussing a new face over something so simple.

hello i am here i'm just trying to keep up with all these overwhelming posts. i'm trying to comprehend things but i can't even right now.

Bleh late popin, was present but not THERE for EoD but had the not caught up excuse.

what information do we really have out of all of this.
i'm so lost right now, i need to read back through most of the thread because i skimmed it.

Even more bleh because it's critical of participants if the Jacob wagon. A low-key way of saying 'I was right to not be on that'

is in, what are you guys hoping to take out of that lynch? look into the people who bandwagoned or sussed jacob?
because many people flipped their votes legitimately 10 minutes before eod and it's difficult to tell where people stand.

And I say that because of how she followed up here.

maybe harbour had her* eyes
thank you <3

for anybody wondering why my vote was in the last hours of eod, eod is in the morning for me and i had legit woke up and quickly voted. shawo and punchy were equally as sus for me before, but i didn't like the feel of punchy's posts and his direct assumptions which were solely meta-based, which is why i voted for him. i didn't understand the whole trundle ordeal and didn't want to vote for him. i do agree that jacob was pushy but i felt that i was more confident with punchy being scum.
shawo's explanation for no lynch did have basis behind it, but i didn't agree with a 'deathless day' because that would be a waste of a phase in my opinion, so that's why i didn't go with that.

i said this before but i very quickly skimmed through the thread once i woke up for eod. i had like ~15 pages to read full of long posts and arguments so i quickly looked past everything then made up my mind to vote.

i'm quite busy and have to leave now but i will be doing a list including everybody and my thoughts. i need to re-read the thread, especially posts i skimmed through and look at people's posts separately. i'm aiming to do this before the phase ends.

Valid excuse but an excuse nevertheless considering that she was escaping looking bad and calls the Jacob wagon bad.

okay thanks for the clarification on punchy, i was completely unaware of his normal playstyle, however i'll always have the paranoia for when somebody will change their playstyle as instructed by teammates. i also thought that the other games on this forum were outdated so i didn't want to read them either. seeing that this is the case, i'm going to find it eminently difficult to read punchy if his playstyle is normally this way. part of this is due to the fact that i despise reading people based off of meta alone.

i'm inclined to believe that the panda wagon was just last-minute panic and people second-guessing themselves. still unsure of why punchy voted daniel because i find daniel's frequent questioning quite beneficial to town.

reads list in the making.

Teammate might have been on Panda?

this is what you get for playing mafia 'till 3am.

this thread is so entertaining.
antonio, not to put any pressure on you or anything but you have legitimately foreshadowed who your partner is and even if you thought you were going to get killed at night, at least send that like ten minutes before night ends. not an hour and a half before. because now this does not benefit to town and it's going to be easy for scum to bluesnipe.

Talks about bluesniping already and that's a TBT exclusive term. Emolga looked like a snipe.

most of these are nulls because i barely know how to read people this game and have been fairly busy.
daniel - daniel has been extremely investigative this whole game. some consider him as nitpicky but regardless of experience, a scum would want to back away from *too much* conversation and talking in fear of getting cornered, counter-argued or slipping. i think skar (rip) mentioned that taking a leader-type role in the thread is something that an authoritative scum would want to do, but i beg to differ. he hasn't been controlling people in the sense where he's telling people what to do and who to vote for. i personally think that his contributions have helped town, as they have formulated discussion that provides insight about the other side of what players are saying (see the quote below). my only suspicion here is that he cfd'd (kind of dislike using this term, back when i played werewolf we called it blitz) from the trundle to jacob wagon. but as i mentioned earlier, it could just be an act of second guessing or panic.

i agree with this point very much and would find that a scum would either flat out disagree with this and say nothing, or agree with it in hopes of disguising themselves. he's done more but i'm not going to quote every post because this isn't an iso.
trundle - i'm pretty null on trundle and that is because i don't necessarily believe that his continuous self-awareness is suspicious. as i said before, a mafia would be very concerned about what others think of them and if this were the case for trundle, he would most likely cut the act off and play as normal to get on people's townleans. however, some of his logic (like that weird journal thing) doesn't make sense to me and him revoking a lot of the things that he is saying seems like he's very all over the place with his thoughts and reads. the role pm thing just seems like a complete misunderstanding to me, and that's why i didn't vote for trundle.
emolga39 - though they have a small amount of posts, i like the effort that they are putting in and they seem pretty open to sharing their thoughts. recently they have been acting a bit confused, especially when it came to their reaction to eod and their whole explanation for their vote, but it gives me scared or confused town vibes.
evan - i like his posts and criticism, but reading up on his locket iso, i feel that he's being a bit too critical/picky. he defined her as 'sus' after only examining her rqs post. he also kind of contradicted himself when he said:

but then goes on to say:

he goes on about how she's parroting other people's thoughts and posting weak reads, but she wouldn't post such filler if she had experienced players as scummates.
however, i like his idea about the 'perspective slip' and his previous posts.
oath - oath's posts feel very lacklustre i guess. people have painted him out as an experienced player so i'm not sure whether i'm inclined to believe that this is his normal playstyle.
punchy - both evan and geoni did mention that punchy's playstyle stayed the same so i have to cool down with him and examine his previous posts. i've got to admit that looking at his post style, his random assumptions don't really give the tone of mafia as he seems to be speaking his mind (though some of his ideas are questionable), and he doesn't seem to be afraid of getting sussed for that very reason.
antonio - i've got to admit that i did townlean skar because i liked her posts, but maybe that was newbie bias. i agree with heyden when he says that nothing compelled antonio to claim as mason, especially because he claimed about an hour and a half before night ended? this didn't benefit town at all. it's looking really weird for me, antonio is a null for now.
panda - she confuses me a lot. i don't mean to be aggressive that she voted me, but the fact that she didn't respond when i asked her twice about why she voted me may either indicate that she can't explain it or just overlooked it. she read me as sus because my rq answers felt 'forced' and that's about all the evidence that she had presented in the thread for voting me.
sheabae - not to be mean, but i almost forgot that he existed. his 'let's get the ball rolling' command felt pretty forced despite the fact that he hasn't been active himself for a while. as well as that, they randomly checked in, voted trundle, then ran away. right now i'm not going to go too deep into this read for obvious reasons.

This was 17 minutes left to end of night so it's not like Emolga was killed for the specific sake of framing Harbour because that's too genius and not really the case due to how Harbour enters day 2. As of now that's just two posts below:

why do you need this for your reads?

She was talking to f11 about asking if shawo was blocked. That's the first thing said, not the following, which is the reaction to the kills. It should be reversed but it isn't and it feels like Harbour was lurking and knew who died before saying the following:

honestly yikes though, that's two of my townreads off my list.

don't see how emolga could've potentially been a power role (they didn't even hint at anything like that) so i feel like scum is incompetent or just trying to get at something else here.

"Honestly yikes though"

YIKES. You acknowledged that you townread both of them in your previous list and they were both at the top of it as your only fully green names. Really slippery.

She's scummy and I see the way in which she's navigating all this.

I could unpack the recent readslist further but I'm exhausted with this ISO.

tl;dr: Harbour is scum.

Holy hell that exhausted me but I feel strongly about it because if that 'oh ****' moment that hit me when Panda quoted his reads I was about to compliment.

Heyden could be a partner imo.

• How the deceased voted

Gross defense of Harbour, Evan. Dan was widely townread it didn't matter if he townread Harbour, he was helping the PoE and was very analytical, showing leading power. That's why his death in no way defends Harbour.

Last edited:
Reactions: tae
uWu mafia team is Harbour/Heyden/Evan/shaebae kappa no kappa

uWu mafia team is Harbour/Heyden/Evan/shaebae kappa no kappa

That's my guess if Harbour does in fact flip red, at least.

Reactions: tae
does it prove i’m town if i do?
or are you gonna sus me for that vote too? :^)
I just wanna know your opinions

you’ve been for defensive than aggressive this whole game uwu

• How the deceased voted

you know, it kind of surprises me that you didn't go back and take a look at locket's reads on the dead? especially cos you are seemingly the type to put weight into interactions, your post here is evidence of that

that was the first thing i did when i was thinking about locket over when i was writing in reply to geoni.

what do you think of that? do you think locket sr'd daniel (widely TR'd player) as scum knowing that he was dying??

locket null'd everyone else........................ also wow i didn't notice til right now that locket ALSO fos'd emolga, just saw it when i was trying to color code the quote. i thought it was just daniel.

like would locket, as mafia, really make 2/3 of his SR's future-dead town 20 minutes before night ends. LOL it just makes them look awful for no reason, plus typically mafia need to try to lay a basis or an outline for their d2 pushes on n1. locket would be really narrowing down their push potentials and would need to create future content to back up their reads. in which case, as mafia, why even bother typing up a meh-effort post like this

locket's reads @ 1,255 [soz i accidentally broke the quote]

Damniel - Slight scum-lean? At first, I had more of a town-lean but skimming over posts, I did kind of change my mind. @Damniel I kinda wanna see some reads if you haven't done any recently. I know that you have thoughts on a lot of players and I see that scrolling through, but I wanna see a bit about most/all of the players.

Trundle - Null. I used to have a more scum-lean towards Trundle, but I really don't feel anyway about Trundle right now. Trundle has the ability to very easily flip to either scum or town (in my reads.)
Emolga59 - Slight scum-lean. Emolga seems to be hella bandwagoning. First off, Emolga is pretty much MIA. None of Emolga's posts have had a lot of meat in them and most of them are just simply questions and they haven't given anything.

DinoTown - Null/very slight town-lean. I understand where Dino is coming from about their reads D1. They haven't given off much in their posts.

f11 - Null. I feel like f11 is gonna be REALLY hard for me to read throughout this game.

Oath2Order - Null. I can't get a decent read on Oath. I wanna see more thoughts from Oath, if possible.

PunchyDaHufflepuff - Slight scum-lean. I don't like Punchy's posts, they're all SUPER vague.

(I'm gonna stop skimming through posts here and go from what I can remember)

amazonevan19 - Very slight town-lean.

Geoni - Null. For some reason, I still have a very slight gut feeling that Geoni is scum? I don't see much scum with his posts though.

Antonio - I'm confused as to why the **** you would out yourself as mason?? I literally gave up the thought of there being a mason in the game. This role-claim as scum would be hella weird.

PandaDarling - Null. Strange posts in a way. Panda's posts seem very lax in some spots and very tense? in other spots.

Sheabae - Where did @Sheabae run off to?

tae - Null.

glow - Null.

Shawo - Town-lean. I thought that Shawo was pretty scummy at first, but after more activity and that EoD outburst, I think Shawo is pretty townie.

Mogyay - Slight town-lean. This is gut feeling in a sense, but I also feel that if mog was scum she'd be more scum-slippy.

Heyden - Null.

Harbour - Null.

Well shawo kinda lent some insight into their interactions with glow - apparently they know each other irl - so that's an...interesting tidbit.

But anyway. I'm fully caught up now. I'm thinking that Heyden/Panda/tae is another very likely possibility given Heyden’s defending Panda and Panda’s defending tae. I am very conflicted on tae’s AtEing to hell – my gut instinct was to believe that they were channeling genuine townie rage, especially as I’ve been in similar situations. But Shawo does make really good points about how bad it really looks for tae. So idk.

Let me be clear about pairings - these are not necessarily people I am all going to scumread or I think are all necessarily mafia. I am simply noting that these users tend to be supportive of each other and could likely be on the same side, and thus could def be scum. Glow/Shawo in particular is a pairing I think are actually likely town but Heyden/Panda/tae could very well all be scum.

Now before I go to bed I am going to investigate what I've alluded to before

what exactly about shawo is reckless here? I don't really see them being anything of the sort, and you're one to talk after e.x.p.l.o.d.i.n.g. at shawo for simply scumreading you

is.....is it just me or does evan's narrative feel off here?

panda and hayden are HIGHLY incompatible as a pair. i think it is kinda obvious that hayden legitimately would have blitzed panda d1 and there was likely votes to do it if i voted in kind, which i stated that i was open to in thread (i hadn't mentioned my hesitancy bc of what shawo said)

as for tae/panda, i don't really see that either but at least i can see why you said that

Interesting take Geoni.....
Evan is lowkey townlock for me, if he's mafia just lynch me lmfaoooo. I cannot fathom him being anything other than town so I really hope I'm right.
Sheabae I have 0 comment on, their activity is deliberately scummy imo, I don't think I can come to a conclusion based on their few posts for now, or ever honestly, idk nothing they've said is remotely AI.

I do agree I've kind of neglected the idea of Harbour because Panda's been tunnelling her the whole game and I don't trust Panda at all, but looking at Panda's posts it's a VERY weak tunnel. Panda's vote was based on her own thoughts and she wasn't really trying to convince anyone to vote Harbour only stating 'her awkward RQS'. Feels like weak bussing if Harbour is indeed scum.

Harbour has definitely been neglected, and DinoTown is in the same boat (I fear they'll replace out given the sheer amount of posts)

On the topic of Harbour, the thing that immediately struck out to me and I remember clearly was [I put names in an RNG and got these 3 people], like ??? I perceive as pretending to contribute, but she actually contributed nothing, using RNG as an excuse to drive the idea that her guess had no substance.

3. i haven’t had experience with anybody in this game so no hard feelings but rng gives me dinotown, sheabae and geoni from the

it really depends on the kp though, not necessarily the amount of mafia. unless there's a specific balancing method.

Her response to me speculating 4/5 mafia/SK was interesting, bringing up kill power. I've been trying to figure out a stance on this sentence for 10 minutes but I literally can't. KP is mentioned in the host's introduction in scum chat, so the fact that she's talking about a varying KP rather than the amount of mafia members, maybe I'm overthinking it but something isn't right about this sentence?

Her reads list though she seems to be working from top to bottom since she started from Daniel and ended at sheabea, did she ever end up posting the latter half? I do think it's awkward that her strong townreads both died, as if she was trying to get brownie points when they flipped, and she made sure to bring it up at the beginning of D2 post which is rather weird and forceful.

There was no previous read on Daniel/Emolga too, even questioning Trundle's townread on Emolga..? It's so mildly convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back