• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emolga, obviously. Have you not been paying attention? Why would they vote off a well-played player like daniel and then pick emolga out of 18 other people? It was obviously a blue snipe attempt.

Second of all, I asked them to claim during day 2. However, they would rather wait so I'm not pushing it any further. I trust they'll claim when it's the right time.

If anyone asks me about my partner again, I'm gonna assume they are mafia trying to figure it out.
I literally never asked who your partner was. I don't care because I think it was a dumb idea anyway (even your partner seems to agree). I think it was an awful idea but it's done now and we should be moving away from you and try and focus gathering some actual ideas of how to win.
Ok I gotta say if you've been paying any sort of attention here that the bluesnipe/inactive/whatever we've all been referring to this whole time is Emolga
I wouldn't really call Emolga inactive TBH, hence my confusion. Different opinions of that I suppose, though.

Ok I gotta say if you've been paying any sort of attention here that the bluesnipe/inactive/whatever we've all been referring to this whole time is Emolga
Post automatically merged:

Going to place my vote on Locket for now, subject to change. While two of her SRs dying is unsettling I also think that there were probably overriding factors weighing on maf minds to decide to off them both (Daniel being town leaderish, Emolga bluesnipe)

oops didn't mean to quote myself lol
DinoTown is understandably confused because Antonio said “lynch” instead of “kill” for the night kills

Wait that logic doesn’t make sense tho? Mason isn’t a power role that is important for mafia to want to kill at night, so I feel like they would rather kill one of the other softed prs? And wouldn’t it be more beneficial for mafia to kill antonio because your that one that actually claimed mason?? I think you are over weighing your importance loool

Ok good point, Antonio's word usage has been confusing to me too but I figured that out a few pages back so no blame on you for being confused now Dino.

Wait that logic doesn’t make sense tho? Mason isn’t a power role that is important for mafia to want to kill at night, so I feel like they would rather kill one of the other softed prs? And wouldn’t it be more beneficial for mafia to kill antonio because your that one that actually claimed mason?? I think you are over weighing your importance loool
I'm not sure why they kept me alive, who knows. If I died, my partner could've possibly proved themselves. The only other softed PR was shawo and he is still alive aswell.

However, you don't think Emolga was blue sniped? I would've assumed Mafia would've picked 2 active people rather than 1 active person and 1 not so active person.

It would make more sense to keep the Mason alive and ensure doubt into their original claim rather than kill them off and have a potential confirmed townie, lowering the pool.

That definitely also contributed, yes.
Apologies, I meant kill however given the context of the conversation, I would've assumed you knew what I meant as evan did.

I'm not sure why they kept me alive, who knows. If I died, my partner could've possibly proved themselves. The only other softed PR was shawo and he is still alive aswell.

However, you don't think Emolga was blue sniped? I would've assumed Mafia would've picked 2 active people rather than 1 active person and 1 not so active person.
I don’t think emolga was blue sniped because mason isn’t a role you snipe for

I don’t think emolga was blue sniped because mason isn’t a role you snipe for
You know what, you're right. Mafia bluesniping the other person doesn't make sense, it would've confirmed me as Blue if they shot correctly.

So, why was the Night kills Emolga and Daniel if Emolga wasn't a bluesnipe.

Looking back, both daniel and emolga look very townie. They probably picked the 2 more townie people so there will be little to no evidence provided to town during day 2, perhaps?

You know what, you're right. Mafia bluesniping the other person doesn't make sense, it would've confirmed me as Blue if they shot correctly.

So, why was the Night kills Emolga and Daniel if Emolga wasn't a bluesnipe.

Looking back, both daniel and emolga look very townie. They probably picked the 2 more townie people so there will be little to no evidence provided to town during day 2, perhaps?
Yes or perhaps only one kill belongs to mafia >_<

Yes or perhaps only one kill belongs to mafia >_<
I disagree, I think 2 kill mafia. If a vig was already here, why haven't they claimed? Why shoot daniel or emolga?

Also, 1 kill goes for 2 mafia members is the usual standard on the forum. This game would be unbalanced if it was a 2 vs 18 game. It would make more sense if there were 4-5 mafia members.

Emolga did have some heat on her but not enough that I think a town night-killer could justify choosing her of all people to be targeted. I have to agree it's more likely to be 2 maf kills with a rather weird victim choice

Also it's 3/4 mafia members (probably 4), I think that was worked out as

Emolga did have some heat on her but not enough that I think a town night-killer could justify choosing her of all people to be targeted. I have to agree it's more likely to be 2 maf kills with a rather weird victim choice

Also it's 3/4 mafia members (probably 4), I think that was worked out as
I would think 4-5 more though. There are usually 2 mafias members per 7 people and since there are 20 people in this game, 4-5 people make sense.

I would think 4-5 more though. There are usually 2 mafias members per 7 people and since there are 20 people in this game, 4-5 people make sense.
But isn't KP calculated as maf/2 rounded up? So if there were five members, the KP would be 3, which clearly isn't the case.

Hence I think it's likely 4, because 3 seems too small but the kills we've seen done support 5 or larger

*don't
gdi

It would make more sense to keep the Mason alive and ensure doubt into their original claim rather than kill them off and have a potential confirmed townie, lowering the pool.

Apologies, I meant kill however given the context of the conversation, I would've assumed you knew what I meant as evan did.

Okay but like

If mafia killed you then what would happen? Literally anyone could claim mason.

I agree that Geoni's ISO of Harbour is mostly just filler and paraphrasing.... I'm just not sure if I feel like he's bussing Harbour or if my gut feeling about Harbour is wrong and Geoni's using it as a spark to start a flame that might get us to mislynch again D2.

I agree that Geoni's ISO of Harbour is mostly just filler and paraphrasing.... I'm just not sure if I feel like he's bussing Harbour or if my gut feeling about Harbour is wrong and Geoni's using it as a spark to start a flame that might get us to mislynch again D2.
If Geoni is scum then I am pretty sure it'd be scenario 2 because Harbour is under no intense scrutiny atm, and Geoni generally doesn't bus.

Like I'd expect Geoni to just play wagonomics at this point and find a reason to jump on tae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back