• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i rly town read geoni tbh, i think i always town read him.. subconsciously i worry i'm a bit of a sheep lol. i think i see evan being mafia over geoni. punchy's reads seem rly weird to me also idk. also i'm literally popping in to say bye, i started wfh today and having been off for the last 3 weeks has made me exhausted, i will work on a read list by the end of tomorrow but i think i'll probably pass out before it's done tonight, sorry everyone, was rly expecting not to be back working until a bit later

can you please elaborate as to why, please ? or are you just gonna start ordering people how to vote EoD and help create a whirlwind of a cluster f*** again... ?
dad is in mafia with tae and is bringing up a weak case of harbor to save teammates ☺️

i think i see evan being mafia over geoni.
I don't see it. I'm pretty null of Geoni rn but we need some ideas so if peeps think this is the right road to go down I'm all for it. I note that tae already has several votes but if it is the case that both tae and Geoni are mafia I'd say go for Geoni first simply because I believe they would be able to worm themselves out of that grave a lot easier than tae could do.

dad is in mafia with tae and is bringing up a weak case of harbor to save teammates ☺

you’re so wrong about me it’s painful
just blitz me like you wanna & find out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you’re so wrong about me it’s painful
just blitz me like you wanna & find out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
im so sorry king but im not wrong
Post automatically merged:

also tae who do you plan on voting for today

Like Sheabae but worse near enough. Worse to the point the lack of content to go off of might make me say small scum

this is so HORRIBLY inaccurate that i'm actually baffled.

how are you going to compare my contributions to someone not even talking.

Just had an hour long painful shallow breathing episode that I fully brought on myself for drinking an accursed energy drink while on my medication so like...I really need to lay down and probably won't be back until tonight but pay attention to how Heyden is acting and Harbour's tone in response to my ISO/case. Heyden is already doing the work of disenfranchising my ISO, the dude is wolfing and playing it straight.

I still dig my worldbuild of Harbour/Heyden/Evan/shaebae, It's definitely in order of confidence but reading them separately is to come.
hayden and i had the exact same things to say about your ISO, why mention him and not me.

The thing is, I also just don't really see anything that would make you think that Harbour is definitely mafia in your ISO. 80% of the points are just (paraphrasing) "I can see this coming from town, makes sense". Unless I'm missing something, I am not convinced. Would you be able to highlight the things that are actually making you think Harbour is mafia (ie compile into a new post) without all the filler. I want to believe you but I'm just not seeing it.

So I have been reading back and I don't think Panda was that strong of a lynch target D1? I don't really think there was any traction at all to get anything like that off the ground, especially not D1. If you could give me a post or page number for tae pressuring Panda, and Panda having AtE (or whatever it was), that would be helpful. I can't seem to find it.

EXACTLY. i hope people read my response about geonis ISO. i'm so glad it's not just me and hayden seeing this

also i agree with you. it was geoni that was saying panda was an easier "CFD". i personally thought oath was. because you were willing to lynch oath and i don't remember your opinion on panda but it's evident now you weren't as willing to lynch her based off your post

geoni rly fabricating i feel :S

Last edited:
this is so HORRIBLY inaccurate that i'm actually baffled.

how are you going to compare my contributions to someone not even talking.
because a good amount of your posts I don't feel contain anything to actually go off of. The first few in the whole thread were about the new TBT 3.0 site, and there's also several which contribute nothing more than stuff such as "LMAO I REMEMBER THIS" and "NO IT'S A MEME". I can't go off of any meta as a newbie but the fact that the majority of your posts, including the ones that are actually attempting to be helpful, don't seem to make me feel any sort of way yet I see your name thrown around a lot and that concerns me. The easiest thing to do would be to change my mind.

im so sorry king but im not wrong

also tae who do you plan on voting for today
you’re very wrong. lmao
so do you plan on answering the question or not, because I am also pretty interested in your answer?

The thing is, I also just don't really see anything that would make you think that Harbour is definitely mafia in your ISO. 80% of the points are just (paraphrasing) "I can see this coming from town, makes sense". Unless I'm missing something, I am not convinced. Would you be able to highlight the things that are actually making you think Harbour is mafia (ie compile into a new post) without all the filler. I want to believe you but I'm just not seeing it.

So I have been reading back and I don't think Panda was that strong of a lynch target D1? I don't really think there was any traction at all to get anything like that off the ground, especially not D1. If you could give me a post or page number for tae pressuring Panda, and Panda having AtE (or whatever it was), that would be helpful. I can't seem to find it.

OH sorry I just realised your post was in reply to me talking about tae but it related to something geoni was trying to state about d1

the panda thing was thrown out end of d1 by others including me and then early on d2 there was additional pressure on panda from tae, who then changed their mind. that was the part i was referring to

IMO tae as mafia would want to leave panda open as a lynch for d2 especially because people have voiced concerns on panda

Not sure how I feel about tae nor know anything about their personal life/how busy they are but it seems awful convenient for them to respond to half of a post about them, ignore the second half which was a question for them to answer, and vanish.

because a good amount of your posts I don't feel contain anything to actually go off of. The first few in the whole thread were about the new TBT 3.0 site, and there's also several which contribute nothing more than stuff such as "LMAO I REMEMBER THIS" and "NO IT'S A MEME". I can't go off of any meta as a newbie but the fact that the majority of your posts, including the ones that are actually attempting to be helpful, don't seem to make me feel any sort of way yet I see your name thrown around a lot and that concerns me. The easiest thing to do would be to change my mind.

so do you plan on answering the question or not, because I am also pretty interested in your answer?

quote them then.

i can count on one hand the posts in which i did not make an observation or statement based on gamesolving thoughts.

but feel free to prove me wrong maybe i'm misremembering.

anyway you are not reading me.

i have made unique observations on widely townread players like Evan and geoni that have largely been looked over because they create "good" content (ok maybe not unique in geonis case since hayden said the same thing about geoni about 5 mins before i did, but I didn't see his post yet)

meanwhile geoni picks on the newbie harbor for his d2 lynch with a strung together ISO "case"....lol

also. it was important that shawo understood tae was making an inside joke that's why i said "it's a meme" because shawo would have just gotten more intense as he believes there isn't a roleblocker and that's what tae was memeing about.

meanwhile geoni picks on the newbie harbor for his d2 lynch with a strung together ISO "case"....lol
yeah, something fishy is going on there, so how's about we focus on the actual problem instead of one random newbie's read on you that you decided you don't like?

also fwiw i never "attempt to be helpful", that's not how ive played this game at all

if i wanted to appear helpful i would have released my half formed reads that i made n1 but i opted not to because they were changing

if i wanted to appear to be helpful i would've outed a tier list when dad asked me to earlier this phase but i didn't feel a need to churn out content (like he seemingly does) when i want to see how d2 progresses more

yeah, something fishy is going on there, so how's about we focus on the actual problem instead of one random newbie's read on you that you decided you don't like?

tbh you've got a point

can we make a town pact to place votes by a certain time pls?

can i get opinions on that bc i want to avoid chaos.

OR what if we took a survey in thread and tallied the polls since we don't want a BW forced if several people agree

this will allow for order and proper claims before a lynch.

i'm likely going to ISO geoni because i really need to condense my thoughts

a heyden or f11 lynch is where i wanna go.

i’d like a shawo lynch but i’m the only one who seems to think he’s ****in crazy & wont sheep him.

honestly I'm just really confused and am not really in a good frame of mind for mafia atm lol so I'd like to take our time

I will just say that anyone hammering tae is probably mafia

Reactions: tae
a heyden or f11 lynch is where i wanna go.

i’d like a shawo lynch but i’m the only one who seems to think he’s ****in crazy & wont sheep him.
I'm kinda with you on the Shawo so you aren't totally alone, but care to explain Heyden/f11 vote?

honestly I'm just really confused and am not really in a good frame of mind for mafia atm lol so I'd like to take our time

I will just say that anyone hammering tae is probably mafia
There is no hammering at all why do you keep saying that

they legit only have 2 votes rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back