• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

Yui Z is normally more vocal than she has been so far. However, she might be working with people behind the scenes. She does that often as far as I know and she's an excellent and highly underrated player. I don't want to risk misslynching her because it'd be a big loss for town if she's innocent. We should keep an eye on her, though.

I agree. The worst thing that can happen if we lynch an inactive is that we lose an unhelpful townie. But there is a small chance we might get a blue, which is a little scary. However i feel like if someone were a blue they would contribute more so they could know who to investigate and such.
Also i just realized by you saying that, Yui is quite quiet at the moment. Usually shes really talkative, not just in mafia either. But then again, i don't think we should sharpen our pitchforks just because of that.
I feel like we're grasping at strings here, but at the moment i'd probably lynch the person who has been the most inactive just because they're really not helping us advance or contribute to conversations at all.

I'm gonna be honest here. Yesterday I was at home for the whole day with the flu. I felt cruddy and was having a really bad day. So I really wasn't in the mood for looking through mafia and trying to make a case, or even to think. Pretty sure I mentioned even before I got my role and the game started (on Thursday) that I was starting to burn up too.

You have seen me lurking the thread earlier because I've been reading through the thread, and my laptop was playing up. I don't use invisible either.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna re-read this whole thread.

I'm gonna be honest here. Yesterday I was at home for the whole day with the flu. I felt cruddy and was having a really bad day. So I really wasn't in the mood for looking through mafia and trying to make a case, or even to think. Pretty sure I mentioned even before I got my role and the game started (on Thursday) that I was starting to burn up too.

You have seen me lurking the thread earlier because I've been reading through the thread, and my laptop was playing up. I don't use invisible either.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna re-read this whole thread.

I've got a lingering fever myself. I feel yooooooooou.

Last edited:
Oh and, in my opinion, the Jello thing should be dropped. I really don't see how they're coming across as suspicious, and I'll be looking at the people who kept bring it back up.

I do agree with Blu Rose - I think the DT should inspect them. I'm not so sure about lynching Alice or Sataric, but if we do lynch either of them, and one flips miller does that mean the other is in the clear? Or?

You know, I just want to say one last thing to clear up any lingering confusion about Sataric and Alice that I wanted to say last night but couldn't because I had to go to bed and *pants* couldn't.

I do think that they are both Millers.

After PMing them directly after they both claimed asking what their role PM consisted of, they both sent the exact same thing.

Alice:
Alice said:
You are a Junior Plastic(Miller). You turn up as Karen Smith(Mafia Goon) to any inspections.

That's literally it.

Sataric said:
I am not allowed to take screenshots or anything of the role PM - That is against the rules, for obvious reasons. I do however believe that it is allowed to take the text from a role description and state it to another player if one should desire to do so. So this is what it says:

You are a Junior Plastic(Miller). You turn up as Karen Smith(Mafia Goon) to any inspections.

That's it. The lack of spaces is in the role names is how PurplPanda wrote it so I included that. Thanks.

Also, about the DT inspecting them...

What would this prove? Also, Detective, it's not exactly suggested that you should check one of them.

Okay, this would prove that they show up as Karen Smith(Mafia Goon).
But don't we already know they will?
I mean, Detectives are supposed to check people to gather information for themselves, then share it when they think they're about to die, no?
If all the Detectives are there for is to absolutely confirm something, wouldn't they have to pretty much publicly roleclaim in the thread?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn it

Lemme repost the PMs as I got them

Alice said:

That's literally it.

Sataric said:
I am not allowed to take screenshots or anything of the role PM - That is against the rules, for obvious reasons. I do however believe that it is allowed to take the text from a role description and state it to another player if one should desire to do so. So this is what it says:

That's it. The lack of spaces is in the role names is how PurplPanda wrote it so I included that. Thanks.

Much better...

You don't really have to DT us. We kind of put what we'd show up as in the thread anyway. So it's kind of an either trust us or don't senario.

Okay, one thing I'm still wondering...

Dolby, why are you inactive?

Sorry, I just don't trust you that much being inactive after Kingmaker.

How many have been inactive?

Let's see...

Based off of last post time...

Aerious--Yesterday, 2:41 P.M.
Flop--Yesterday, 3:55 P.M.
Hikari--Yesterday, 3:08 P.M.
Kyuby--Yesterday, 1:54 P.M.
Dolby--Yesterday, 12:05 P.M.
River--Yesterday, 8:51 A.M.
SuperPenguin--Yesterday, 11:53 A.M.

Last edited:
Based off of post count, though...

ccemuka--3 posts, 2 after the game started
Aerious--3 posts
sunshinetea--7 posts, 4 after the game has started
Flop--5 posts, 3 after the game has started
MissNoodle--4 posts, 2 after the game started
8floor--3 posts, 2 after the game started. Works, however.
Prin--3 posts, one after the game started
Yui Z--5 posts, 3 of which after game started. Has been sick, however.
alise--7 posts, 4 after the game started
Beardo--3 posts, one after the game started. Works and claims to be exhausted.
Kyuby--6 posts, 3 after the game started
Dolby--4 posts, 2 after the game started
River--3 posts, one after the game started
SuperPenguin--2 posts, one spam post after game started

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please refrain from future editing. Any future editing will result in a modkill and replacement.

You've said this at least twice before...

OK, thanks to what oath/everybody said, I'm off of Sataric and Alice.
It looks like we're headed the inactive route, as per usual.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please refrain from future editing. Any future editing will result in a modkill and replacement.
Great goodness, you've said that so many times.

Based off of post count, though...

ccemuka--3 posts, 2 after the game started
Aerious--3 posts
sunshinetea--7 posts, 4 after the game has started
Flop--5 posts, 3 after the game has started
MissNoodle--4 posts, 2 after the game started
8floor--3 posts, 2 after the game started. Works, however.
Prin--3 posts, one after the game started
Yui Z--5 posts, 3 of which after game started. Has been sick, however.
alise--7 posts, 4 after the game started
Beardo--3 posts, one after the game started. Works and claims to be exhausted.
Kyuby--6 posts, 3 after the game started
Dolby--4 posts, 2 after the game started
River--3 posts, one after the game started
SuperPenguin--2 posts, one spam post after game started

- - - Post Merge - - -

Based off of last post time...

Aerious--Yesterday, 2:41 P.M.
Flop--Yesterday, 3:55 P.M.
Hikari--Yesterday, 3:08 P.M.
Kyuby--Yesterday, 1:54 P.M.
Dolby--Yesterday, 12:05 P.M.
River--Yesterday, 8:51 A.M.
SuperPenguin--Yesterday, 11:53 A.M.

Based on this the most inactive could be (excluding the ones that work/are sick) Superpenguin,River,Aerious,Dolby,

- - - Post Merge - - -

and ccemuka

- - - Post Merge - - -

We have about 8 hours left so these 5 should have some time to post something?

Okay, one thing I'm still wondering...

Dolby, why are you inactive?

Sorry, I just don't trust you that much being inactive after Kingmaker.

I'm at my dad's out of town work meeting that started yesterday and ends tomorrow, and they have bad Wi-Fi so it's hard to get on.

You know, I just want to say one last thing to clear up any lingering confusion about Sataric and Alice that I wanted to say last night but couldn't because I had to go to bed and *pants* couldn't.

I do think that they are both Millers.

After PMing them directly after they both claimed asking what their role PM consisted of, they both sent the exact same thing.

Alice:

Also, about the DT inspecting them...

What would this prove? Also, Detective, it's not exactly suggested that you should check one of them.

Okay, this would prove that they show up as Karen Smith(Mafia Goon).
But don't we already know they will?
I mean, Detectives are supposed to check people to gather information for themselves, then share it when they think they're about to die, no?
If all the Detectives are there for is to absolutely confirm something, wouldn't they have to pretty much publicly roleclaim in the thread?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn it

Lemme repost the PMs as I got them

Much better...

You do realize I was talking about inspecting Jello, not Sataric or Alice??

Back