• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Geezus, about time people put some thoughtful posts together.

Um, okay - so who do you plan on voting for if you're not suspicious of BerryPop anymore? And just because someone claims to be townie, doesn't necessarily mean they're a townie.

---

I will ask you the same thing, who do you plan on voting for then? Because as of now it seems like you're aiming for the "let's vote for the inactive" route. Your post is really wishy-washy/contradicting - you're saying Sid/Chibi are suspicious because they're inactive, but you're stating WHY Sid/Chibi aren't posting and you know the reason why they're being inactive. So....? It's like you're trying to call them out, but you're holding back in case they flip town.

---

No, PrayingMantis is basically saying is MAFIA WILL HIDE BEHIND DUMB TOWN DISTRACTIONS => Berry's dramatic crap about VillageDweller. If we get rid of distractions, that will help us narrow down scum players bandwagoning/not posting/etc.

No offense, but I feel like you're just making up BS to get out of the spotlight. I know PrayingMantis has been calling out people because....if you don't call them out, THEY. WILL. NOT. POST. Would you, BerryPop or Capella/other inactives posted anything useful if your names weren't mentioned? And don't you remember Crazy-Gamer in the previous newbie mafia games? THEY WERE GODFATHER and they totally played us by acting like a major n00b. And I'm just as annoyed as PrayingMantis, I'm seriously tired of calling out the same people/inactives and waiting for you all to post. (and of course when you do all post it's a one liner saying "they're sus becuz they haven't posted" or it's some fluff crap greeting the replacement)
well dang guess you guys got me :/
and no i was not trying to be a pain or dumb
i am jujst plan dumb
sprry if i cuseing any troble :(

Crazy gamer wasn't acting like a noob lol.
And I'm still not really sure who to vote for as of right now, since chibi had to drop out

- - - Post Merge - - -

also what is fluff text??

No offense, but I feel like you're just making up BS to get out of the spotlight. I know PrayingMantis has been calling out people because....if you don't call them out, THEY. WILL. NOT. POST. Would you, BerryPop or Capella/other inactives posted anything useful if your names weren't mentioned? And don't you remember Crazy-Gamer in the previous newbie mafia games? THEY WERE GODFATHER and they totally played us by acting like a major n00b. And I'm just as annoyed as PrayingMantis, I'm seriously tired of calling out the same people/inactives and waiting for you all to post. (and of course when you do all post it's a one liner saying "they're sus becuz they haven't posted" or it's some fluff crap greeting the replacement)

WTF? If anything, I'm trying to contribute to town so we actually have more options than simply targeting noob players. Sure Crazy-Gamer was the godfather and played us, but why would that strategy show up again, other than by pure coincidence .

I understand why he's calling people out of course, because people are still unwilling to talk this far into the game, I just think some of his reasons are flawed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

he as in PrayingMantis.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'm still not really sure who to vote for as of right now, since chibi had to drop out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yah, I remember Crazy-Gamer was legitimately screwing around the whole game and messed his team up. That wasn't strategy.

Crazy Gamer was lynched night 1 and was blue in Portal. Players were very unhappy with her chill cray defense

- - - Post Merge - - -

You were more than happy to bandwagon vote for BerryPop . So why did you change your mind?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have looked at all of Capella's games She plays them all pretty much the same way whether she's town or mafia. I don't know why Tina voted her for lynch in Portal. Tina was vague about her reasons because she said she didn't want to impact this game.

Oh, i thought tina did something, i think berry said she had to wait for tina to like approve that shes townie or something like that, ill find something out, but im still indecisive to vote for, i thought of a few people but i dont have much evidence to back me up.
Huh? Where was this? I thought it was about Capella PM'ing you via IRC to start posting in this game, which Tina said was okay this one time only.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh gosh, I missed that - but still.....everyone has a coach and they need to utilize them. I don't think anyone has an excuse, especially if you've played more than 1 newbie game.
>>>fluff text (to me) = useless posts/spam

WTF? If anything, I'm trying to contribute to town so we actually have more options than simply targeting noob players. Sure Crazy-Gamer was the godfather and played us, but why would that strategy show up again, other than by pure coincidence .

I understand why he's calling people out of course, because people are still unwilling to talk this far into the game, I just think some of his reasons are flawed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

he as in PrayingMantis.
This is the most you've contributed since the game started. I totally understand players unwilling to talk Day 1, but it's Day 2 - everyone should be discussing. AND, this game is full of people who haven't played before - of course they're going to use the noob strategy if they can get by with it.

Ok, so you called PrayingMantis out to get away from the noob players - what do you think of the others?
=> Farobi, ITookYourWaffles, NikkiNikki - they've all played more than just newbie mafia games

Hey guys, im going to be more inactive from tomorrow till tuesday night. iM going on vacation. So if you guys dont want distractions, you dont have to lynch me.

Hey guys, im going to be more inactive from tomorrow till tuesday night. iM going on vacation. So if you guys dont want distractions, you dont have to lynch me.

Inactive as in not being able to post at all? If that's the case, I would inform Tina so she can find a replacement.

Oh, i thought tina did something, i think berry said she had to wait for tina to like approve that shes townie or something like that, ill find something out, but im still indecisive to vote for, i thought of a few people but i dont have much evidence to back me up.

BerryPop just asked Tina if she was allowed to roleclaim. You are allowed to roleclaim. Berry claimed she was a green townie. It's just a claim. You can say you are whatever role you want

Huh? Where was this? I thought it was about Capella PM'ing you via IRC to start posting in this game, which Tina said was okay this one time only.
okay, im not understanding this... i thought we were talking about berrypop here? You want to talk about capella pming me ? I already explained that to mantis, it should be a few pages behind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BerryPop just asked Tina if she was allowed to roleclaim. You are allowed to roleclaim. Berry claimed she was a green townie. It's just a claim. You can say you are whatever role you want

okay, thanks, i thought tina approved of the roleclaim already.

Sigh. If you aren't going to be on to post and vote , you should ask Tina for a replacement. Otherwise you will end up being modkilled.

okay, im not understanding this... i thought we were talking about berrypop here? You want to talk about capella pming me ? I already explained that to mantis, it should be a few pages behind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay, thanks, i thought tina approved of the roleclaim already.
okay mia, the post about capella pming me starts at #627

You were more than happy to bandwagon vote for BerryPop . So why did you change your mind?

I bandwagoned Day 1 simply because it's Day 1. BerryPop/LittleBear/PopBear/BearyLittlePop honestly I was just plain confused, and I had only a half hour left to vote once I woke up.

Besides, digging up posts from Day 1 is nonsense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is the most you've contributed since the game started. I totally understand players unwilling to talk Day 1, but it's Day 2 - everyone should be discussing. AND, this game is full of people who haven't played before - of course they're going to use the noob strategy if they can get by with it.

Ok, so you called PrayingMantis out to get away from the noob players - what do you think of the others?
=> Farobi, ITookYourWaffles, NikkiNikki - they've all played more than just newbie mafia games

of course that makes sense. If everyone was on/actually contributing we could probably go somewhere way faster. And I think I've done my best in helping town, if anyone disagrees, go ahead and lynch me.

I probablneed to vote soon because ill probably sleep and wake up when night 2 starts... so im going with my sus and voting berry...

Alright, guys hi again. I think I'm caught up but I''m defintely going to have to review some posts again.

This probably going to be mostly a defensive post, unfortunately, since I'd rather not be lynched for some odd reasoning.

Alright, for this, I did go through puppy's post and didn't anything too scummy, but the possibility of endangering another blue town rule by jumping to other conclusions (which I've kinda done so far, until I actually put together a case for someone) was too risky, and I'd rather just get someone who hasn't been much help to town, and simply restated some basic ideas and opinions.

Odd you find this so sus when the two terms are practically interchangeable. Lynching/Killing, etc, whatever, I guess I should of used more careful wording? I dunno why it was so important of you to highlight this, or even make a case, out of something so miniscule.

Obviously, losing two blue roles is a huge loss to us townies and however scum killed them off (accidentally or with some logic), we don't want to contribute to the loss of more through our own opportunity to lynch someone. (Which is why I wanted to play it safer).

I remember that in newbie mafia ii they only have 1 kp, so possible they nailed one of them
Saylor or the sk maybe killed VD
scum maybe killed Saylor

So Crazy-gamer is in the game I'm gonna say it's hard for me to tell whether if he is a scum or not, refer to his playstyle as scum in newbie 2 and as town .

Back