• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

I remember that in newbie mafia ii they only have 1 kp, so possible they nailed one of them
Saylor or the sk maybe killed VD
scum maybe killed Saylor

So Crazy-gamer is in the game I'm gonna say it's hard for me to tell whether if he is a scum or not, refer to his playstyle as scum in newbie 2 and as town .

Well, Crazy-Gamer replaced Chibi.Hoshi, so if he acts the same as scum as in Newbie II, we could probably go back and look at Chibi's post and see if anything stands out as scummy.

Actually im going somewhere so im almost positive i wont be on until night 2 or maybe an hour or two left until night two.

right now i think my vote is going to in-a-pickle
pickle, you seem really caught up on inactives even though there are people giving off actual scum vibes that are being discussed (you just ignore them). and this isnt the first time you have tried to defend Berrypop for whatever reason which makes me believe you are scum trying to bail fellow scum out. you even tried to say that PrayingMantis was giving off scummy vibes just because they were trying to get info out of berry, who keeps dodging questions. its like you wont even acknowledge that berry is exhibiting scum behavior. so if we arent going to lynch berry the distraction, why not lynch you instead?

right now i think my vote is going to in-a-pickle
pickle, you seem really caught up on inactives even though there are people giving off actual scum vibes that are being discussed (you just ignore them). and this isnt the first time you have tried to defend Berrypop for whatever reason which makes me believe you are scum trying to bail fellow scum out. you even tried to say that PrayingMantis was giving off scummy vibes just because they were trying to get info out of berry, who keeps dodging questions. its like you wont even acknowledge that berry is exhibiting scum behavior. so if we arent going to lynch berry the distraction, why not lynch you instead?

of course I get called out right when I'm going to bed. Since I'll have no time tomorrow, guess I'll have to defend myself once again.

Sorry for trying to actually contribute? Honestly puppy I haven't seen you state a worthwhile opinion on anything since this game started. All you do is state basic facts and tbh, act scared unless the majority is agreeing with you.

Since when was I caught up on inactives? Maybe I should actually remind you of my posts, hmm?

It would simpler to eliminate people who have better evidence against them.

WTF? If anything, I'm trying to contribute to town so we actually have more options than simply targeting noob players.

How am I "caught up on inactives?" as you supposedly say? Of course, I suggested that a while back, but clearly new evidence and new opinions have been brought up, so maybe you should look into them.

For whatever reason? I just think the way BerryPop is playing is very un-scummish, and that less attention should be paid to her, is she possibly scum? Maybe, I dunno, NONE OF US know.

If I was scum? WHY would I EVER defend a fellow scum buddy? You think I'm that much of an idiot? Tbh, I think these "claims" your making against me are just filler for not posting enough. What supposed people are giving off scum vibes? Perhaps you can make a case against them? Because as far as I'm concerned you don't have anything to show for that comment.

Of course Berry is doing weird things, and I don't completely trust her (look below at my other comment)

I'm unsure of my feelings on Berry right now,

I'm not attacking Mantis [/B ]for attacking Berry, I felt like they were displaying sus behavior for jumping to conclusions, based on Berry's noobish behavior.(which a lot of us have, I'll admit)

And if you would like to lynch me, go ahead. I hope I made these "claims" a little clearer for everyone.

well hi eveybody! so umm im in this game now
so yeah...
can anyone catch me up on eveything so i dont have to read?

well hi eveybody! so umm im in this game now
so yeah...
can anyone catch me up on eveything so i dont have to read?

making summary would be not great idea because it would be possible that some people would make the story up and I suggest you read everything

in-a-pickle said:
Sorry for trying to actually contribute? Honestly puppy I haven't seen you state a worthwhile opinion on anything since this game started. All you do is state basic facts and tbh, act scared unless the majority is agreeing with you.
plain untruth. i dont post as much as some of you because you make posts like
in-a-pickle said:
what
in-a-pickle said:
Obviously role-claiming can be complete garbage, but I'm not judging her based solely on that.
(this one is a basic fact btw)
in-a-pickle said:
Sorry, madam
in-a-pickle said:
Well, night's ending in a bit *gets prepared*
lmao
in-a-pickle said:
Um how about I get the paraphrased version pls :lemon:
and theres more but im going to stop here ok
plus i havent been scared once in this game so idk where thats coming from. im definitely not scared now.

in-a-pickle said:
If I was scum? WHY would I EVER defend a fellow scum buddy? You think I'm that much of an idiot?Tbh, I think these "claims" your making against me are just filler for not posting enough.
you're saying this like i even know you. and i already addressed the "not posting enough" part.

in-a-pickle said:
What supposed people are giving off scum vibes? Perhaps you can make a case against them?
as i have pointed out in a previous post, actual suspicious behavior from Capella, Berry, and Sid had already been discussed and you ignored it entirely to go for an "inactive" at that point. which is odd because out of a few people who were deemed inactive, one of them was a townie and the other a blue. i understand you retracted that suspicion after farobi called you out for not having evidence, but i think you should have known better in the first place.

also, this:
in-a-pickle said:
I'm unsure of my feelings on Berry right now
is pretty weak. it still honestly looks like you realized you were defending berrypop too much so you threw that into your post

plain untruth. i dont post as much as some of you because you make posts like
what

(this one is a basic fact btw)

lmao

and theres more but im going to stop here ok
plus i havent been scared once in this game so idk where thats coming from. im definitely not scared now.

you're saying this like i even know you. and i already addressed the "not posting enough" part.

as i have pointed out in a previous post, actual suspicious behavior from Capella, Berry, and Sid had already been discussed and you ignored it entirely to go for an "inactive" at that point. which is odd because out of a few people who were deemed inactive, one of them was a townie and the other a blue. i understand you retracted that suspicion after farobi called you out for not having evidence, but i think you should have known better in the first place.

also, this:

is pretty weak. it still honestly looks like you realized you were defending berrypop too much so you threw that into your post

24f89730eb9537eeb038943ceef34573b4e5f3045b74e66902e21455b86f5c2a.jpg

tbh none of us suspecting puppy I don't see the problem with her post

Okay, let's run through a couple of names....
Capella is one of the main suspects in Portal too. She is an experienced player but I have looked at all of her games and her playstyle is consistent whether she is green or red. I call it the Cap Houseparty. She pops in says hello and pops back out to go check out Ask Capella, Kawaii role play or the IRC. Tina a super mafia player (and our new Mod!) voted her for lynch in Portal but refused to state the real reason why as it could impact this game. Next..

BerryPop is also one of the main suspects in Portal. She is a newbie and has acknowledged that she has not read the opening page directions and keeps forgetting to do so.. She has been accused of bandwagoning and not answering questions . Her playstyle between this game and Portal differs when she is accused . In Portal she issues a calm one line reply saying she's a newbie and clueless. Here she goes off in all capital letters and dramatically states repeatedly she's been framed and why her online times prevent her from killing.

8floor is also playing in Portal. They missed their vote yesterday. They have not been online since Thursday afternoon. I know Saylor wanted to see the results of my discussion with 8floor but I can't do that with someone not here. They are also under suspicion in Portal for flying beneath the radar and not contributing. It has been suggested that 8floor and Sid are the mason pair because of 8floor's early claiming that Sid was town.

in-a-picklehas been in Newbie Mafia 2. In-a-pickle had been posting fluff (complaining about having to read and bandwagoning onto inactive players) until they mounted a long defense of BerryPop. I think I was called scummy because I was not nice to BerryPop. But I was not nice to 8floor and Capella and In-a-pickle didn't defend them. So what is it In- A-Pickle? Do you want to claim scum or mason pair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I would like feedback.. do you all think In-a-pickle and BerryPop are the green mason pair or scum?

Well Capella does pop in here and there, but has shes been contributing to town?

I am still unsure of Berrypop if she is claiming townie why is dramatic in here and in Portal she is calmed when being called out?

I have seen sid post a lot on Xcom since they have been called out, but in here they only posted once.

Well Capella does pop in here and there, but has shes been contributing to town?

I am still unsure of Berrypop if she is claiming townie why is dramatic in here and in Portal she is calmed when being called out?

I have seen sid post a lot on Xcom since they have been called out, but in here they only posted once.

Capella contributions here have been to tell us the locations of players not posting.

Sid lurks and leaves. She is in 3 mafia games right now and has been attending her brothers baseball tournaments.

BerryPop is really good at giving answers that don't make sense and is now on vacation until Tuesday

- - - Post Merge - - -

How did Bearypop role claim as townie again?

BerryPop just asked Tina is she was allowed to roleclaim and then Berry told us she was green vanilla townie. She did it so we would stop accusing her. I'll find the post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was post 642

Capella contributions here have been to tell us the locations of players not posting.

Sid lurks and leaves. She is in 3 mafia games right now and has been attending her brothers baseball tournaments.

BerryPop is really good at giving answers that don't make sense and is now on vacation until Tuesday

- - - Post Merge - - -

BerryPop just asked Tina is she was allowed to roleclaim and then Berry told us she was green vanilla townie. She did it so we would stop accusing her. I'll find the post.

Which doesn't make me believe her that easily. Its just a gut feeling I guess. Her answers don't make sense like you said and I think her being dramatic doesn't really help her imo.

I understand sid is in 3 mafia games, but she could give out more thoughts on players than just lurking around and leave since there is a lot discussion going on and day 2 will end in like 7 hours?

It's hard to tell if Bearypop is scum or not tbh, I can't tell if she is a x-shot vig or SK roleclaiming townie/vanilla townie in mafia game is a safest claim and scums can role claim as vanilla townie you know. She looks like she is guilty when she said I'm sorry VD for suspecting you.

Which doesn't make me believe her that easily. Its just a gut feeling I guess. Her answers don't make sense like you said and I think her being dramatic doesn't really help her imo.

I understand sid is in 3 mafia games, but she could give out more thoughts on players than just lurking around and leave since there is a lot discussion going on and day 2 will end in like 7 hours?
Lol. Sid knows. She keeps getting called out but I can't make players post

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I was mafia I wouldn't have roleclaimed. Plus I can use my moms phone to do this

Okay. Today is voting day. So tell us why we should not vote for you and who we should vote for instead.

It's hard to tell if Bearypop is scum or not tbh, I can't tell if she is a x-shot vig or SK roleclaiming townie/vanilla townie in mafia game is a safest claim and scums can role claim as vanilla townie you know. She looks like she is guilty when she said I'm sorry VD for suspecting you.

That's how I am feeling right now about her, it harder now since she will be gone till Tuesday, i think. And plus when she is back to say something she will probably give answers that don't make sense or one liners or ignore it like she was doing to prayingmantis question which he had to ask her multiple of times

As of right now, I'm not voting for you Berrypop. I saw you just claimed veteran in Portal. If the time had been after Waffles post about claiming town , I wouldn't believe you.

I really think we should go for 8floor. He hasn't been very active and when he is he's defending himself and accusing random people. The MK8 thing was a joke, so why did he jump on it?

I really think we should go for 8floor. He hasn't been very active and when he is he's defending himself and accusing random people. The MK8 thing was a joke, so why did he jump on it?

Well for starters 8floor missed their vote yesterday in Portal and hasn't been online since Thursday. There's a good chance they won't vote today and will get modkilled.Also , I looked at 8floor's former games and they tend to have problems understanding jokes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tinytaylor, hi. Who are you voting for and why?

Back