TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! How are we all feeling? 🐰
This was posted at 3AM in my time zone.

Anyway, these new hints don’t seem any more promising, but I’ll still try to see what I can find.

On E3

YES!!! all i found were last night's socks, my lost pj shorts, and new groceries!!!
Self-materialising groceries? Hook me up. I'm out of bread and don't want to go out in the rain.

Anyway, these new hints don’t seem any more promising, but I’ll still try to see what I can find.
Take your time with them and don't stress. People often find the answer pops into their head later in the event.

Self-materialising groceries? Hook me up. I'm out of bread and don't want to go out in the rain.

Take your time with them and don't stress. People often find the answer pops into their head later in the event.
I'm making cinnamon toast RN! Want some? how u feeling btw? Any better?

IMG_2188.jpeg

HE’S GONNA BURST!!!

My thoughts on community #6 are maybe in a New Leaf shop/service thread ending on the 8th but I haven't found it so far.

Man, the clues this year are kicking my butt. No ideas on #3-8, only figured out #1 on my own and only got #2 because it was a community clue and someone else figured it out.

Galaxy Egg isn't happening but I was kind of hoping at least Zen Egg. Even that's looking unlikely so far.

Please send via Dodo Airlines. 🙏 (It won't cost a penny, Wilbur owes me a favour)

And I'm doing much better now, thank you!
Glad to hear it! Well, damn, I took it to send and Wilbur said he had to inspect it and then he ate it!!!

...how does ANYONE know where the eggs are? I just logged in and I have ZERO IDEA what to do.
The clues are in a table in the opening post. From there it is a problem-solving game.

Glad to hear it! Well, damn, I took it to send and Wilbur said he had to inspect it and then he ate it!!!
Oh I'll be having a stern word with him next time I see him. 🥊

Me: so excited for the galaxy rerelease, my dream collectible 🙏

Also me: still processing these clues 😶
Post automatically merged:

Gonna commit a good chunk this eve to the search 🙌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back