TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I ask for another hint for community #6? I've combed through a ton of Re-Tail threads from 2019 (shops/services, egg-related ones, etc.) and I can't find it ;v;
You're on the right track, it's about reading more into those specific threads. You'll find it.

Quick question for the community is it possible to get all the eggs in one basket

Wow.. I don't know how to find anything on this site LOL
Do you need to have a keyword to search for things by date?

Quick question for the community is it possible to get all the eggs in one basket
Unfortunately not - it would cost over 100 egg currency to purchase all the eggs in one basket, and the most currency you can earn from the hunt is 28 (unless you're the first to find an egg - but that won't give you much more)

Unfortunately not - it would cost over 100 egg currency to purchase all the eggs in one basket, and the most currency you can earn from the hunt is 28 (unless you're the first to find an egg - but that won't give you much more)
Oh that’s unfortunate

Maybe they’re harder because the eggs are rereleased so they want them to keep some value?
We looked too in awe at the eggies,and didn't realise the several see through thick glass screens blocking the way.

im back after doing some writing, so gonna do my best~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back