TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them, but most frustratingly 3 and 8. I feel like I know exactly what they're referring to, and yet have not landed on any eggs/not certain enough to submit a puzzle.
I'm not sure if you saw, but we changed the puzzle-type clues this year to allow you three guesses instead of one. Hopefully this helps a little with the uncertainty around submitting an answer. 🐰

Maybe, if the banner is actually referring to the feline in the pic i posted, it's whatever beast replaced the feline. Think I'll cruise the banner beast thread just in case...

Of course, this could all be completely wrong, lol...

mfw i cant even think of, let alone overthink the clues
1711832135598.png

#12 was fun doe

I know the location of egg 6, but I don’t know exactly where it is. I really hope I don’t have to do what I think I have to do to find it, or this is probably going to take a while.

For the community clue 10 -

Strong and yellow - zipper, is the obvious possibility (but maybe incorrect)...
Night's design would be the banner maybe? There was a feline in the banner also -

But this may all be way off, because there was also a duck in the banner....

So, yellow, strong, and fine....and when they appear in the night's design, they scare a feline. I dunno....
bahaha yes! that's my cat, Doodle! oh man, I totally hope he's in the answers. I need him to be. Him and his cup head lol

I've got four eggs so far. I'm feeling pretty confident about two of the puzzles, especially egg #12. I think that one is the easiest out of all the eggs, in my opinion.

EDIT: I was just tipped on egg #11's location. Can't give out hints due to being a solo egg.

Guys, I know it may seem hard to find eggs, but slow down, don't think too hard on them and most importantly, don't let the time get the best of you, you have a lot of time to figure them out.

would anyone that's solved any eggs like to tell me the difficulty of finding said eggs? that's not against the rules, right? I'm just trying to figure out if I need to overthink or underthink these...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back