TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not big brained enough for this. my new strategy is click everything and anything.
tbh I'm pretty sure at one point in a past hunt with group hints, everyone got so desperate that ppl broke off into groups to search entire forums haha... brute forcing is its own art 🎨

I might wait a lil bit for other eggs, it might cost me, but I'd feel better not going back to back to same places all over again.
Despite the clues for 6, it still sticky. XD

I've been at this for a while and still need 7,9,10, and 15. Maybe a nap will clear my mind, haha.

I feel so dumb... I feel like I get what egg #11 is trying to say, but I cannot locate it anywhere 🤔

I’m on mobile and can see it. Being on mobile shouldn’t affect it. You aren’t looking for a link that directly links to something like this: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/tbts-twelfth-annual-easter-egg-hunt.626670/, you’re looking for small, written text.
Thanks so much this was so helpful. Now have two eggs.

I know the location of egg 6, but I don’t know exactly where it is. I really hope I don’t have to do what I think I have to do to find it, or this is probably going to take a while.
I still can’t find 6 no matter how hard to try .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back