TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, for the egg I'm stuck on, I see a 6 digit number, but it isn't a link. That's also the only 6 digit number on the account information page. I either have glitches that won't go away or I'm in the wrong area.
you have to copy the link

I found #13. You see, the egg clues aren't hard at all if you actually read the clue carefully.

I feel so dumb having to rely on others to find these eggs, but like what many said, the clues are very difficult to figure out on your own, especially #10. Has anyone even found that one yet?

*meanwhile*.

stuck on clue #2 about lions and bears for 12 hours straight.
If this wasn’t a solo egg, I’d totally give you a hint. Alas, I’m struggling to maintain my silence.

I decided to check the last place you would expect an egg for Clue 10 (aka the hidden boards like the Haunted Carnival forum or the Camp TBT forum). I still can’t find it.

Here’s a few additional hints for some community eggs for those that just started:

• Egg #2: It has something to do with a newly-introduced reaction.
  • Egg #6: Look for an active thread in the New Leaf section that started in 2019.
  • Egg #14: Look for a 6-digit number in your account details.

Really glad I managed to find Egg 11 and Egg 15 on my own 😤 Hope I can do the same for Eggs 5, 7, 9, 13 and beyond

My only thoughts I have on Egg 10 are how cats are afraid of cucumbers because I guess they look kinda like snakes, maybe the same applies to bananas but I don't have a cat to test it out. Also, not sure where Night fits into the picture so this is probably all wrong but I like the idea anyway

I found one by accident earlier when trying to look for #7 .. phew.. !
Accidental eggs are the best! 🍳

You're doing great everyone! Remember to take breaks and get some rest. You won't want to be egghausted. We have another eggciting day of clues and Zipperific fun planned for tomorrow! 🐰🥚

how many pages into new leaf posts do i have to go for the egggg 😭

Last edited:
Can somebody please tell zipper that he is not an eclipse

IMG_1647.jpeg

Community egg #10 hint!!!!

The cursed Zippers in the banner right now are just a few of many that’ve appeared during egg hunts over the years. Perhaps there’s been one in particular that scared a certain black kitten?

I’m so so sorry if this hint is ass or too specific 😭 I’ve taken my sleepy meds and just decided to look for eggs One more time before bed and behold….. egg…… I will try to provide a better hint tomorrow if needed!!

The cursed Zippers in the banner right now are just a few of many that’ve appeared during egg hunts over the years. Perhaps there’s been one in particular that scared a certain black kitten?

I’m so so sorry if this hint is ass or too specific 😭 I’ve taken my sleepy meds and just decided to look for eggs One more time before bed and behold….. egg…… I will try to provide a better hint tomorrow if needed!!
Thank uuuuuuuuuu

Yesss thats great thanks!

Silly q about #14 - I *think* I know what it is, and can't figure out what else it could be. But an egg isn't showing up in my currency, does that mean I'm 100% wrong or is there a wait time? :')

EDIT: I was right! If you can't see eggs no matter what you do, turn off adblocker/privacy add-ons :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back