TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods why must you make 7 and 10 so hard to find 😭

#7 and #10 are kicking my butt as well.
IMG_6908.png
#7 is especially frustrating me since it’s so vague; it could literally be referring to anything, so I’m not even sure where to start looking. D’:

My first thought for #10 was that it was referring to the Task from Vask story we wrote during last year’s Halloween event since it included Zipper (yellow, strong and fine), Blanca (feline) and took place at night, but no dice.

I know the egg hunts can be hard, especially if this is your first one or if you haven’t been active on the forums in a while. The egg hunts are my favourite forum event, but I myself definitely feel stupid and frustrated when I can’t figure out a clue, or when an egg isn’t where I thought it would be.

I’ve seen a bit of self-deprecating talk during this hunt so far and during past hunts I’ve participated in, and joking or not, I think it’s important to say that none of you are stupid. The egg hunts are supposed to have an element of challenge to them; they aren’t designed for you to be able to find every egg in every batch right away, or even within 2 days. Sometimes a clue will seem too easy (I know that sounds impossible rn this year, but I swear sometimes the clues are super easy!!), and sometimes you have to dig through 100’s of pages to find an egg. I can’t speak for everyone, but I have a tendency to overthink the clues because I anticipate the answer being more complicated than it actually ends up being, and that makes finding eggs a little harder as well. I know some of the clues might seem worded like you’re supposed to overthink them, and while some of them do require more thought than others, sometimes the clues are just literal.

If you’re frustrated, tired, hungry etc, remember that we have until Monday, April 1st at 10pm EDT to keep hunting! Just less than 48 hours. It’s okay to step away and take a break when you need to. Sometimes, that’s the best thing you can do. There’ve been times where I’ve given up for the night and laid down to go to sleep, and boom, I suddenly know where an egg is.

Judging by my performance last night, I felt confident that I would get up to 20 eggs before the event ends. But today’s eggs were much harder than yesterday’s eggs. I hope I can still get to 20.

After taking a break for an hour to go eat and play some games, I finally figured out the answer to community #14 egg. Took me awhile to understand what I was doing wrong and I sure feel like slapping myself in the head now… 🤦‍♀️

Now if only I can figure out the others… Also, sorry for getting frustrated. I’m not the best with riddles or clues.

OK, for the egg I'm stuck on, I see a 6 digit number, but it isn't a link. That's also the only 6 digit number on the account information page. I either have glitches that won't go away or I'm in the wrong area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back