TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hardly know where anything is, so I just go in a thread based on the clue and hope that's where the egg is. That strategy sadly isn't (More of it, doesn't) working...

I feel like I know what forum egg 17 is in, but I don’t know where exactly it is.

I wonder if this would have been easier if I was here for longer.

#10 Hint:

This Bunny did NOT skip his days at the gym. Swole AND scary. Pair this hint with previous advice and you just might encounter the monstrosity yourself.

is 10 like a “you had to be there” to figure out what the clues are cause i fr don’t understand all these clues.

1711895947082.png

is 10 like a “you had to be there” to figure out what the clues are cause i fr don’t understand all these clues.

View attachment 549647
I feel like the majority of clues require you to at least have some idea of what they’re talking about or else you’ll be searching forever 😔

Anyone got any hints for #18? I haven’t heard anyone talk about it yet…
I thought it could be some revived thread to do with new leaf (with the resurgence of playing New Leaf for the past event). And something specifically that is frustrating

Or the silence could be something to do with sound, specifically music or sounds that people dislike?

the clue made me think of the infamous egg 10 from the 2015 hunt, because it tortured everyone during the entire event (in the end only ONE person found it) and the clue was “silence never sounded so loud”

however I didn’t find anything in that thread lol 🙇‍♂️

View attachment 549647

Unfortunately, sort of yes.

If you pair my hint in post #466 with post #417 in this thread you should be on the right track to figuring it out. I will provide one more hint, but will not say more beyond this:

My horrorstricken, late night appearance surely gave forum users a fright.

Hey guys just woke up and saw the town tree with Zipper fruits. Not to be dramatic but Zipper has literally ruined my childhood, spat upon my cherished memories of New Leaf, and danced on my grave (I died from how sad it made me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back