• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me what I should be doing to claim #10? I feel like I'm doing everything right but nothing.

These 2 and 0 Dancing Numbers in the form of Zipper is giving me nostalgia with the "So many more" egg.

I recommend focusing on taking out the 0 first. He can set up buffs for the 2, and that can sweep your whole party if you let it stack up

Screenshot_20240331-212050.png

i wanted to participate a lot more in the event, but i had an incredibly busy weekend! i was aiming for the aurora easter egg, but i’m honestly going to call it quits (the clues are too confusing for my peanut brain)… goodluck to everyone sticking it out to the end ^^

Just under 25 hours to go now! How are we all feeling? Have your brains been scrambled enough? 😇
scramble me more pls
Post automatically merged:

We should all be glad that Porter’s head hasn’t turned into a Zipper head yet.
oh please don't give them any ideas 😭

I'm afraid I might not ever understand egg 20 🥲 thankfully zipper is here to distract me from the sadness, by replacing it with fear.

I recommend focusing on taking out the 0 first. He can set up buffs for the 2, and that can sweep your whole party if you let it stack up

View attachment 549836

personally, I recommened going after the 2 first.

the 0 has no real offensive capabilities, while the 2 can still be a threat without the 0 buffing him. plus the 0 provides some massive unremovable offensive and defensive buffs to all his allies on death. while the 2 simply lets all his allies use their special attack (which merely provides some defensive utility to his allies in 2's case)

although if you aren't able to turbo nuke it assp, then eliminating the buffer and using some survival tools to weather the 2's onslaught, while you wait for the buffs to expire is probably for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back