• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still struggling with some of the eggs myself :') but managed to uncover #18!

the clue made me think of the infamous egg 10 from the 2015 hunt, because it tortured everyone during the entire event (in the end only ONE person found it) and the clue was “silence never sounded so loud”

however I didn’t find anything in that thread lol 🙇‍♂️
hint for #18:
egg #18 is in fact referencing what Zane said here, it's found in the same thread that egg #10 in the 3rd egg hunt was found in

hint for #18:
egg #18 is in fact referencing what Zane said here, it's found in the same thread that egg #10 in the 3rd egg hunt was found in

GUYS i was smart for once but I missed the egg when I looked in that thread because it was in the post of SOMEONE I ADDED TO MY IGNORE LIST ALMOST 10 YEARS AGO

i'm absolutely slain

hint for #18:
When we got a conundrum on the same clue not once, but twice

Oh wow 😂

Screenshot 2024-03-31 8.54.59 PM.png

GUYS i was smart for once but I missed the egg when I looked in that thread because it was in the post of SOMEONE I ADDED TO MY IGNORE LIST ALMOST 10 YEARS AGO

i'm absolutely slain
LOL this made me laugh but it is quite sad

the clue made me think of the infamous egg 10 from the 2015 hunt, because it tortured everyone during the entire event (in the end only ONE person found it) and the clue was “silence never sounded so loud”

however I didn’t find anything in that thread lol 🙇‍♂️

in actuality, nobody found it

the only egg to hold this distinction, to my knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back