• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1711924246586.png

downright demonic

Re: #18: the 'but' is really driving me mad here. the silence is lost, BUT the wails of agony are revived. wails of agony would normally break silence, so why is it unexpected/contradictory here...

"revived" also made me think of like, the spectral/ghostly preserves or the spectral staircase backdrop, especially since they all seem to be wailing, but if I'm on the right track I haven't found anything yet

I enjoy expecting to find the egg I was looking for, and find an older egg, nah, nah it's fine.

So it sounds like whatever it was died down, maybe the absense of something, but are then again angony is back (like this hunt haha)but what gets me is the walls? probbaly over thinking again.
ohh wait, it kinda makes me think, we've been silent over New leaf, but now the wifi is going we're moaning abu it?

I enjoy expecting to find the egg I was looking for, and find an older egg, nah, nah it's fine.

So it sounds like whatever it was died down, maybe the absense of something, but are then again angony is back (like this hunt haha)but what gets me is the walls? probbaly over thinking again.
ohh wait, it kinda makes me think, we've been silent over New leaf, but now the wifi is going we're moaning abu it?
it's {ispoiler}spoiler text here{/ispoiler}, but replace the {} with []

Re: #18: the 'but' is really driving me mad here. the silence is lost, BUT the wails of agony are revived. wails of agony would normally break silence, so why is it unexpected/contradictory here...

"revived" also made me think of like, the spectral/ghostly preserves or the spectral staircase backdrop, especially since they all seem to be wailing, but if I'm on the right track I haven't found anything yet

I for some reason was thinking of the event with the dead tree wraiths and the forest guardians... I couldn't think of something that was silent, then wails of agony revived. So no idea where to start looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back