• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh 3, 4 and 10 I feel like I know what they're about but I can't find it 😭 Think I'm going to try to get some sleep for now

wow a 6x6 isabelle lineup is not something I thought I would ever be able to do but here we are baybaeeee.

also for my tracking purposes: egg progress!

found:
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 22, 26,

pretty sure on:

need to find:
4, 7, 8, 13, 16, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 17, 28

looks like I've only found around half of them...

3, 7, 9, 11, 21, and 27 still giving me the run around ahh. I can't wait til I can look on my pc at home though, looking through the forums on desktop mode on my phone for the last hour is killing me 😵‍💫

3, 7, 9, 11, 21, and 27 still giving me the run around ahh. I can't wait til I can look on my pc at home though, looking through the forums on desktop mode on my phone for the last hour is killing me 😵‍💫
I just got back my computer (old thing that starts up once a week), I thought I was going to lose my eyes.

I don’t know if this has already been asked but when will the egg shop close? At 10pm EDT today?

I don’t know if this has already been asked but when will the egg shop close? At 10pm EDT today?
The egg decorating contest runs until 11:59pm EST on April 7th, which rewards egg currency as a participation prize, so the egg shop will likely be open until after that has concluded and the winners are announced!

The egg decorating contest runs until 11:59pm EST on April 7th, which rewards egg currency as a participation prize, so the egg shop will likely be open until after that has concluded and the winners are announced!
Oh yeah, good point lol, thank you!

Screenshot 2024-04-02 065525.png
1712003165392.png

can someone else please check that I'm not tripping they weren't like that yesterday

Don’t often feel this way but I’m really ready for this event to end now. My lack of skill when it comes to these hunts and my severe FOMO just makes easter on TBT a nightmare for my brain ): I really admire the people who can handle the challenge of those clues, but I think it’s better if I do something I’m good at, like designing a killer HHP home!

As a note, I very eagerly await the hybrid event. It was the first TBT event I took part in iirc and I loved it sm c: so many good memories

hint for those stuck on egg #10
Try checking in an egg hut thread from around the time Kirby and the Forgotten Land was released. The brawny Zipper that was seen in the site banner resembles a character from that game.
Also- the black cat is a member.

I just came up with the perfect answer for #16 and if it's wrong I am throwing eggs at the balloons keeping Zipper and Cornimer afloat until they fall from the sky :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back