TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo, for #4, can I have an explanation where the "8" in 24/8 comes in and how that specific number relates to discord and Cephalobot in any way?

Maaaaan that Klaus clue! I was right that it was a villager who requests a bathhouse in HHD/HHP! I just picked one of the others. I feel like I’m missing something about how I was supposed to know it was Klaus from that small pool of options.

i just went to the shop and saw 5 sakuras in stock but i wasn't fast enough. at least it's in my cart now!

View attachment 550472

me waiting to find out who came up with #8

They're already being put into witness protection as we speak.

somehow, the actual answer for egg 8 was even dumber than my own final guess

massive props, ya'll

I agree.

I also found out that I only got two of the puzzles right.

Attention!

If you or a loved one were exposed to Egg 8, you may be entitled to financial compensation.​

@Justin who hurt you enough to write clue 8

Only 3 people figured out egg 8... Oh my goodness...

View attachment 550524
Justin im suing for emotional damage

Asdfghjkl I can’t believe the alphabetical soup I put for egg 8 actually worked!!!

View attachment 550525
How it feels to be the first to solve egg 8

ngl when I submitted that I literally said to myself "how dumb would it be if that was the answer" LOL I did not think that was correct

dancing-number-dancing-letter.gif

sorry

I suppose this means 2015's #10, 2019's #21 and 2024's #8 are all tied for being the hardest eggs to ever solve throughout the entirety of TBT's Egg Hunts.

This was really fun and I'm glad I had the time to do it this year! I'm super grateful for the release of old eggs. I'll be able to get 3 I've had my eye on, so thank you, Staff!

(can we have a raffle for leftover egg currency, because I'm going to have 2 I won't be able to spend on anything lol...)

great job staff in making these beautifully convoluted pieces of art, im putting my single puzzle egg in a glass display 😙👌💕
Now that the time to find eggs has closed, I'd like to admit that I actually sent bells to Jingle not through his profile in an attempt to solve 22 😭 Farewell my sweet bells, may you forever rest in the pocket of the 1% 😔
i sent him one bell cause im cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back