TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1712028249311.png

Justin im suing for emotional damage

Noooo OTL I thought I was the first person to find number 7 !!! RIP
Congrats to the winners!!! This was very frustrating and fun at the same time! And thank you for the opportunity to get purchase the eggs in the shop!! :^D I had 0 before but I've always seen them floating around and always wanted at least one!
And I thought I was the first person to find #6. Then again, digimon created the thread of where the egg was hidden so I don't blame her.

HUHHH?????? 😭😭😭 I'm actually shocked!!!! I wasn't even trying to aim for the gold egg this year but I will greatfully take it omg... I'm so happy to get the egg after the tie in 2022!!! 🥹 THANK YOU PUZZLES FOR COMING IN CLUTCH!!! GRAAHHHHHH ID LIKE TO THANK MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND COLLECTIBLES

AND @Xara HOLDS YOUR HAND
THE TIE PROPHECY!!!!!! YOU WILL GET YOUR GOLD EGG IN THE FUTURE TOO!!!!!

DEEEFLLSSS yeah no, way too sophisticated for me... who did that again?..

I don't know Klauss, I thought it was maybe Tortimer but didn't find anything.

Congrats to everybody who found all of them and 8 especially..

And thank you to the staff for another fun event

WDYM I WAS PART OF THE TWO-WAY TIE

IMG_6970.jpeg

that’s so crazy to me… I’m so, so glad @BungoTheElf was awarded the egg, though!! Redemption for the 2022 tie indeed!! Big congrats again homie, I know sparkly gold egg is gonna look so stunning in your lineup!! 🫶🏻

I’m gonna refrain from being sappy and annoying, but I just wanted to say a big thank you to staff for hosting another fun hunt and for re-releasing the older eggs! The aurora egg has been one of my biggest dreams for so long, and just a week ago, felt completely unobtainable. Ya’ll made my dream into a reality this year and I am forever grateful! I’m so grateful to see others’ egg and sakura dreams come true as well!

Last little note but I’m so shook that I found #26 first?? I knew what it was as soon as I read the clue, but so did so many others… I was not expecting to be the first one there. 😅 And thank you to sleepy, medicated me for doing some late-night hunting and stumbling upon #10!!

Also @Justin…… i’m coming for u

XARA 2025 GOLDEN EGG WINNER IM CLAIMING IT
also @Xara for 2025 you've totally got this!! you did amazing and I believe in you!!!
AND @Xara HOLDS YOUR HAND
THE TIE PROPHECY!!!!!! YOU WILL GET YOUR GOLD EGG IN THE FUTURE TOO!!!!!
um i love u guys 🥹 CONGRATS AGAIN LYNN!!!!

Of course ~Kilza~ would be the one to write #13, I know you simp for Whale Shark, you ain't slick.

Congratulations to the golden winner! I got lucky and got a few extra points bonus points so overall I'm really happy about how the event turned out. This was my first event that I participated in and I will definitely drop by to participate in the next one! I hope that everybody was able to get what they wanted from the event as well as the sakura restocks that happened today!

43 people found egg 20?!?

Thank you staff for putting together another crazy egg hunt (and a hilarious April Fools side event at the same time) ⭐️ I’m so happy to get the chance to reclaim eggs I honestly thought I’d never own again. 🥺

These clues were hard at first, but it was probably because I was thinking too fast and anxiously searching through each thread which in my eyes is the suboptimal way to find eggs. So next year, I plan on having a strong memory and look through each clue without any fast acts.

I'm not guaranteeing that it would work on my end, but it's worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back