TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are eggs attached to posts ... what would it look like? I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking for

If there are eggs attached to posts ... what would it look like? I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking for
Like a plain-ish png of a black and transparent patterned easter egg, approx three lines of text tall!
Post automatically merged:

but also it could be anything

Like a plain-ish png of a black and transparent patterned easter egg, approx three lines of text tall!
Post automatically merged:

but also it could be anything
O: I see... I'm still a bit confused on like. where..... the image could be? If they're attached to posts anyways? But I suppose I will see later

I got the community one and I think I might have the puzzle, but I’m still stuck on egg 1 and 3. Egg 1 I might have, but I have absolutely no idea where egg 3 is.

Going forward, for the community clues, feel free to share hints, but let's not post direct links to the answers. This has been added to the instructions for the Community type:
After finding the egg, please don't link to answers directly, but feel free to share hints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back