• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Anime Thread

New trailer for Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia season six, which is set to air in fall 2022! 💯

"This video contains content from Horus Music, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds" They blocked it in Japan haha

Ah, yeah. I figured that would happen. There should be other videos for it that aren’t blocked in Japan. Darn YouTube.

Not sure if any of these will work for you, but you could try them.

Get ready to slay some demons! Demon Slayer season two episode ten is here.

Inosuke followed the voice and found out that a demon was lurking in the houses! He tried to catch it, but accidentally punched a guy. Zenitsu was then grabbed by the demon, known as Daki, and punched away after trying to rescue a girl. Daki was disguised as the head of one of the houses, so no one suspected her. At the end of the episode Zenitsu was captured by Daki. Will Tanjiro, Inosuke, and the Sound Hashira be able to save him in time?

Up next time on Demon Slayer, season two, episode eleven. “Tonight.” You won’t want to miss it! (y)

79vRrlf.jpg

0WndB6b.jpg

qhqaBQK.jpg

NNSMy8P.jpg

Z86v1fJ.jpg

I did get my Danganronpa the other day. There actually ins't a crack in the case. It's a usable product, and I don't have to contact customer support and have them tell me I took too long to respond when they took longer. I shouldn't be this bewildered that something went as intended without any problems.

I’m around halfway through season four of Naruto Shippuden now.

I CAN’T believe they killed off Asuma. I was expecting it before it happened, but I still can’t believe it considering he’s one of the team’s teachers. Hidan and Kazuku are scary dangerous. I think my favorite comment from someone was “Asuma shall know PAIN” 😂

I’m actually enjoying this season so far, or at least more than season three. Man, was that a snore fest.

I’m around halfway through season four of Naruto Shippuden now.

I CAN’T believe they killed off Asuma. I was expecting it before it happened, but I still can’t believe it considering he’s one of the team’s teachers. Hidan and Kazuku are scary dangerous. I think my favorite comment from someone was “Asuma shall know PAIN” 😂

I’m actually enjoying this season so far, or at least more than season three. Man, was that a snore fest.
That happened right after the Sora filler? It's been a minute. I don't know what season things happened in, I just got a few of those 13 episode collections. You might help me remember where I left off.

That happened right after the Sora filler? It's been a minute. I don't know what season things happened in, I just got a few of those 13 episode collections. You might help me remember where I left off.

Yep, the Akatsuki invade after the Sora filler is done. There’s also some Naruto training mixed in, but yeah.

Yep, the Akatsuki invade after the Sora filler is done. There’s also some Naruto training mixed in, but yeah.
After this are you going to go onto Boruto? I hear it gets good after 100+ episodes. I don't know the exact number. I'm not going to find out. Boruto is very annoying, and they had to find a way to weaken the older, returning characters.

After this are you going to go onto Boruto? I hear it gets good after 100+ episodes. I don't know the exact number. I'm not going to find out. Boruto is very annoying, and they had to find a way to weaken the older, returning characters.

Absolutely not. I’m still not happy with Studio Pierrot for prioritizing Boruto over Black Clover, when Black Clover could have been an even better show had they focused all their attention on it. Not to mention the reasons you described. Naruto and Naruto Shippuden aren’t as good as MHA imo, but Boruto is even worse. Once I finish Naruto Shippuden I’ll be watching something else.

I don't know if it really counts, but I got the complete first season of Primal yesterday. One of my family members that isn't making it to see my for Xmas exchanged gifts with me that day. I haven't opened or watched it yet, but if you liked Samurai Jack you may enjoy Primal. It's by the same person, Gennedy Tartosky. I think I butchered his name.

Fair warning though, it is a lot more brutal. Lots of blood, gore, and violence. They did so to show how 'primal' or brutal living around those times would be. Gennedy has a great way of telling a story without anyone talking. The sounds and animation stills capture it so well.

Finished season four of Naruto Shippuden. All I have to say is, “wow.” Naruto’s Wind Style: Rasen Shuriken is not to be messed with. That Akatsuki member got owned, LMAO. Looking forward to seeing how season five pans out.

Started Jujutsu Kaisen with my boyfriend recently. Shonen isn't really my cup of tea, but it's been good so far. It's been a while since I've got invested in a shonen too, so it's filling the void MHA left (I know MHA is ongoing, I just dropped it).

Started watching Kakegurui last week on Netflix. I was aware of its plot before, but had no clue it included this much deteriorating mental instability with some of the characters. Actually makes me realize how big of an issue gambling addiction is.

Can't wait to start on Season 2.

I finished Takt Op. Destiny the other day. I was surprised by this anime. I wasn't really sure what to expect when I started it, but it somehow still managed to be different from what I thought it would be and not in a bad way. There was more focus on the character relationships than I expected and those moments were sometimes really touching. It had cool looking characters, some decent battles, a little bit of wit and humor, and some emotional moments. It still lacked in a few areas that could have been better if they had more time to explore some additional characters, but overall not a bad anime. I'd give it about 4 out of 5 stars.

Here's a few favorites of mine that are kinda underground/not very mainstream anymore (< note this)
- Case Files Of Jeweler Richard
The novel is such a sweet slowburn romance but the animes pretty okay!

-Miyano and Sasaki
This ones pretty cute too and it's getting an anime!
Not unpopular but I love idol media as well like IDOLISH:7, Ensemble Stars!!, and other rythm games! I'm super excited for the new EN releases coming out aaa

I got a hold of those old Dirty Pair sets at the right time. A couple of those are no longer available on the rightstuf anymore. Should have got the first Bubblegum Crisis, but that wasn't in the budget. I love the 80's hair and music.

I started watching the latest season of Aggretsuko today. I'm two episodes in and enjoying it. I've always really liked Haida as a character. He's so sweet and awkward.

Back