• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Bell Tree Fair 2022: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was both nominated for a contest (lost but honestly I’m still honoured to even have been chosen at all) and won a staff fave. 🤩

Thanks again for hosting staff and congrats to all participants winners or not. Everyone made some fantastic entries you should all be proud. :)

The Scream I Just Let Out :LOL:
I can't believe that I was selected as a Staff Favorite in the competiton I really enjoyed doing.
Thank you to the staff who voted for me, much appreciated!

Congrats the other winners and thank you staff for a fun event!

Thank you staff for hosting the TBT Fair!

It's been fun. I get to participate even more, see all the other cool and amazing entries, and I enjoy the fair a lot more because of it!
And thank you for the nomination of my entry in the voting phase in Behind the Bookcase and a handful of staff favorites in the Event Pavilion, it's been an honor. ☺️

The staff should be also be rewarded for their hard work organizing the contest and it shows.

And congratulations to all the other winning entries and winners of TBT fair! 🥳

CONGRATUMALATIONS to everyone who participated, got nominated, placed, and won in the events! 🎉
And my heartfelt thanks for picking my outdoor toilet as one of the staff fave. 🚽

Also a huge thank you and kudos to all the staff members who worked real hard on making these events as amazing as possible. It's always a joy joining these events. The gallery is as lovely as always. I always appreciate that everything is compiled. I know the event is recent, but it always feels nostalgic looking at these.

Can't wait for Halloween. 🎃

Huge congrats to all the winners, and a huge THANK YOU to all the staff. I can only imagine how much hard work you put it. I honestly think this was the best fair yet. I'm already looking forward to next year! :)

Congrats to all the winners! Looks like I'll have to be entering that Enchanted Bloom raffle hahaha. It was very fun and kudos to all the staff and their hard work in putting it together.

Thank you staff for another fun fair !

eaa1d38865539bd7085adcb81f88bdc0.gif

congrats to all the contest winners and staff faves! everyone’s entries this fair were so cool, i had a blast looking through them all and ofc creating my own! i wasn’t able to put as much time or effort into all my entries as i would’ve liked to between adopting a kitty and other stuff going on, but i still had fun and am vv much so looking forward to receiving my first mailbox prize pack and finding out raffle winners next week! ☺️

thanks for another fun fair and all your hard work as always, staff. <3 make sure to get some rest before the next event... ya’ll deserve it.

The collectibles and tickets have now been distributed to the winners! If you're expecting something, you should have received an alert for the tickets, but the collectibles will simply appear in your inventory. If you believe what you received may be incorrect or if you have any questions about it, please make a thread in Contact the Staff.

Also, if you want your new collectibles to be placed at a certain location in relation to your other TBT Fair collectibles, Oblivia will move them for you.
  • Only the collectibles that were just distributed will be moved: Enchanted Bloom, Heart of the Forest, the three trophies.
  • We will only do this once, so make sure you don't make a mistake or change your mind.
  • They can only be moved to a date between August 7th and October 2nd 2022.
  • Please post a thread in the Contact the Staff board with the specific date and time (EDT timezone) to be used for each collectible you want to move. Also please ping @Oblivia in the thread.
Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone who participated in our 2022 TBT Fair!

Congratulations to all the winners, so many amazing entries this year! :D Don’t get how staff managed to narrow down the winners… o_O Thank you TBT Staff for hosting another awesome event for us all to enjoy!

Congratulations to all the winners, so many amazing entries this year! :D Don’t get how staff managed to narrow down the winners… o_O Thank you TBT Staff for hosting another awesome event for us all to enjoy!
The process of narrowing down entries was in fact the primary thing preventing us from posting the closing thread sooner! So many good ones!

The collectibles and tickets have now been distributed to the winners! If you're expecting something, you should have received an alert for the tickets, but the collectibles will simply appear in your inventory. If you believe what you received may be incorrect or if you have any questions about it, please make a thread in Contact the Staff.

Also, if you want your new collectibles to be placed at a certain location in relation to your other TBT Fair collectibles, Oblivia will move them for you.
  • Only the collectibles that were just distributed will be moved: Enchanted Bloom, Heart of the Forest, the three trophies.
  • We will only do this once, so make sure you don't make a mistake or change your mind.
  • They can only be moved to a date between August 7th and October 2nd 2022.
  • Please post a thread in the Contact the Staff board with the specific date and time (EDT timezone) to be used for each collectible you want to move. Also please ping @Oblivia in the thread.
Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone who participated in our 2022 TBT Fair!
This whole post is literally the cherry on top of this whole event! Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back