• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Master of Disguise

NOOO TEX WHY??? this round is super hard because I love both Phoebe and Kyle. I'll have to go with Phoebe, but I know it's going to be Kyle to spite me.

I wanted to pick Lolly but Nan stood there telling me to choose her instead. Glad I got it right this time around.

Hopefully “feeling it” works this round too. I picked Olaf because I like him despite strong Pudge feels and then went with Nan for the pull last round.

ah, streak snapped for now. I considered Nan, but went with Tutu in the end, alas.

I was between two choices for this, but ended up going with the choice that was on my island. now to watch it be 1 of the 3 I didn't consider

Yay! Nan got my back! I’m going to go with Phoebe this time.

So far I've only gotten the first one right. My first instinct was Limberg, but in the end I chose Phoebe because I need to rise from the ashes. Hoping for good luck this round.

Peanut don’t fail me now! (she even has Forest Guardian Spirits palette, how is she not the obvious choice?)

Round 5 Results

The Shapeshifter's card was...

Day5_Card5_Limberg.png

Limberg!
If you voted for Limberg then you will soon receive your payout of 2 Ghostly Gold and 15 Spectral Energy: 2 in the form of a refund; 13 in a new reaction. Spend it wisely!

Onto the next one!​

Round 6

shapeshifterscard.png

Who will the Shapeshifter turn into today?

Day6_Card1_Benjamin.png
Day6_Card2_Mallary.png
Day6_Card3_Puddles.png
Day6_Card4_Tipper.png
Day6_Card5_Rory.png

Remember to submit your guess for Round 6 in the The Master of Disguise submission board by 4:59AM EDT on October 30th 2022. Your guess will cost you 2 Spectral Energy. You may only make one guess per round and you cannot change your guess once it has been submitted.

If you are found to be cheating, you will still be charged for submitting your guesses and you will not receive any Spectral Energy.

excuse me I specifically avoided picking Limberg because that would have been too obvious :cry:
Post automatically merged:

Also, isn't this next round Round 6?

Back