• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Master of Disguise

I made a guess and I still haven’t been acknowledged by Chris for making it. I’m worried now that I might have guessed right and won’t get the Spectral Energy.

I made a guess and I still haven’t been acknowledged by Chris for making it. I’m worried now that I might have guessed right and won’t get the Spectral Energy.
It's important to note this part of the OP:
All entries will first have 2 Spectral Energy deducted. This is done manually whenever I have time to come online, so there won't be any rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes this might happen within a few minutes of you submitting your entry and other times it won't happen until near the deadline. It is not an indicator as to whether or not your guess is correct or even that your entry has been submitted correctly.

Round 11 Results

The Shapeshifter's card was...

Day11_Card5_Goldie.png

Goldie!
If you voted for Goldie then you will soon receive your payout of 2 Ghostly Gold and 15 Spectral Energy: 2 in the form of a refund; 13 in a new reaction. Spend it wisely!

Onto the next one!​

Round 12

shapeshifterscard.png

Who will the Shapeshifter turn into today?

Day12_Card1_Derwin.png
Day12_Card2_Quinn.png
Day12_Card3_Azalea.png
Day12_Card4_Audie.png
Day12_Card5_Beardo.png

Remember to submit your guess for Round 12 in the The Master of Disguise submission board by 4:59AM EDT on November 5th 2022. Your guess will cost you 2 Spectral Energy. You may only make one guess per round and you cannot change your guess once it has been submitted.

If you are found to be cheating, you will still be charged for submitting your guesses and you will not receive any Spectral Energy.

It's always the one you least expect... smh I knew I should have gone with her!
Anyways, I love Beardo! Go Beardo!

I made a guess yesterday and it was never accepted and I didn’t have to pay any Spectral Energy. So um what now?

I haven't gone through the Round 11 entries yet. Payment will be taken (and payouts awarded) then.
Ok. I think I understand how payment and how the end of the rounds work now. I thought that once the round ended, deductions won’t happen anymore.

Back