• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. There is so much to do in this game. I'm finding my learning curve is much longer than I expected. But I do love the game!

My dream code is:

4700-2168-7301

Warning: My village has some..er... slightly inappropriate content. Just know ahead of time that you may see some... interesting patterns.

My dream code is: 7800-2186-6958 (Please visit :D)
I'll visit all of your towns soon :)

The dream town thread is in the Train Station forum, which is where I assume this thread will be moved to when a mod comes on.

Name: Jo?l
Town: Fewlane
Dream Adress: 6600-2181-1369

I welcome you to my dream world =D

6600-2181-1369

I update every day ^^ not much going on/to see though, I have the windmill in case anyone wants to see it, the police station too in a few days :3

You guys are so lucky! I still have to finish paying off my Dream Suite. :( And I just paid off my loan, so I'm broke...anyway, I'll be posting as SOON as I unlock the Dream Suite! :D

My dream code is 5200 2193 0327
Still early days, but I'm quite pleased with my pathways and the living room in my main house. I'd be tickled if people visited and I'm going to start going to everyone else's town. I love to get new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back