• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Alcohol Thread

What's your drink of choice?

• Total voters
I saw your post before you edited it. I've seen you be so unnecessarily rude to people. You seem to get off on it. Typical internet tough guy (on an Animal Crossing forum, lmao) who probably hangs out in the IRC all day.

I saw your post before you edited it. I've seen you be so unnecessarily rude to people. You seem to get off on it. Typical internet tough guy (on an Animal Crossing forum, lmao) who probably hangs out in the IRC all day.

Sick burn meme bro! Bye.

Who doesn't hang out in the IRC all day? It's the cool spot.

I make some pretty bomb mixed drinks. Nearly went to bartending school before I decided to be a MLT.

I make some pretty bomb mixed drinks. Nearly went to bartending school before I decided to be a MLT.

thought about bartending school too honestly. I'm trying to work my way into a barback spot at this nice bar in town... really need a second job to afford my alcohol consumption ugh

Last edited:
lol i dont drink anymore after i threw up all over myself and woke up really confused with my shirt missing but

vodka if i wanna party
jack daniels if im feeling refined
and red velvet cupcake wine if im feeling fancy

- - - Post Merge - - -

i drank an entire bottle of 80 proof vodka alone b/c nobody else wanted any okay and i kept tryign to draw pictures and at one point i stopped forming memories and everything after that is blank.
my fiance told me i went dead silent for like 5 minutes and told everyone to shut up because i was ev training my pokemon even though i didn't have my 3ds with me.

I like rum in coke and a variety of mixed drinks. White russians is a particular favorite of mine.

You're being prejudiced to me and my people, Feminazi

thought about bartending school too honestly. I'm trying to work my way into a barback spot at this nice bar in town... really need a second job to afford my alcohol consumption ugh

Let's open a bar and call it S A D B O I S.

I think my entire twenties were taken up with fruity or interesting cocktail type drinks? :) Now I'm just straight up wine person. I never got into bear, not even in college, and I don't really know why. Never acquired a taste for it. *shrugs*

ah the almighty power of women

Sick burn meme bro! Bye.

You're being prejudiced to me and my people, Feminazi

If you'd like to be suspended please continue to push buttons and/or be offended by comments and start drama. I'll be sure to give you a nice long break from the forum, alt accounts will only extend your suspension. Your best bet is to just let it go. Everyone is getting pretty sick of this drama. You don't get respect from anyone by demanding them to respect you. Believe it or not, most people value a person for who they are after they get to know them, not before. I don't want to see any more of this kind of stuff. Keep it out of threads that it doesn't belong in and when it belongs in a thread keep it civil.

Oh and if you are offended by something, use the report button for gods sake. Arguing with a person isn't going to make a situation better.

Get back on Topic! I need a drink, what do you recommend?

Last edited:
I could drink gin and gingers for days.

Yuuuuup pretty much the same with me. I like putting a little lime juice in with it too.

Nice, I find a bit too sweet but yeah it goes well in drinks :3

Oh yeah, it's for sure not my go to choice when drinking straight. I like a little bit of sweet in things like whiskey but just a tad bit. I've mostly been mixing my gin with ginger ale and lime juice to tone it down a bit.

I have become quite fond of mead. Honey wine. It is fabulous, chilled or warm with a bit of cinnamon and cloves.

If you'd like to be suspended please continue to push buttons and/or be offended by comments and start drama. I'll be sure to give you a nice long break from the forum, alt accounts will only extend your suspension. Your best bet is to just let it go. Everyone is getting pretty sick of this drama. You don't get respect from anyone by demanding them to respect you. Believe it or not, most people value a person for who they are after they get to know them, not before. I don't want to see any more of this kind of stuff. Keep it out of threads that it doesn't belong in and when it belongs in a thread keep it civil.

Oh and if you are offended by something, use the report button for gods sake. Arguing with a person isn't going to make a situation better.

Get back on Topic! I need a drink, what do you recommend?

Kaiaa ily

I'd honestly recommend the Bud Light Margarita drinks. The Lime-a-rita is so good.

I love mixing alcohol with coke, I'm not usually a big drinker though. I love Bailey's. :D
My work mates never let me forget the day I got drunk at ladies day. Perhaps they should rename it "Not so lady-like day".

I wonder how many people in this thread selected "I don't drink" because they're under legal drinking age, versus how many are old enough but choose not to drink...

Back