• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official "Rank My Villagers!" Thread

Aw I wouldn't mind getting my villagers ranked! Just Muir Wood for now, since Inverness doesn't even have 10 villagers, let alone a "final" lineup.

• Deirdre
  • Fauna
  • Beau
  • Shep
  • Butch
  • Genji
  • Ruby
  • Purrl
  • Kiki
  • Dom

10. dom
9. shep
8. genji
7. butch
6. ruby
5. deirdre
4. kiki
3. purrl
2. fauna
1. beau

Aw I wouldn't mind getting my villagers ranked! Just Muir Wood for now, since Inverness doesn't even have 10 villagers, let alone a "final" lineup.

• Deirdre
  • Fauna
  • Beau
  • Shep
  • Butch
  • Genji
  • Ruby
  • Purrl
  • Kiki
  • Dom

1. Kiki
2. Ruby
3. Purrl
4. Fauna
5. Dom
6. Beau
7. Deirdre
8. Genji
9. Shep
10. Butch

My villagers:
- Kiki
- Felicity
- Punchy
- Ruby
- Henry
- Sherb
- Mint
- Cyd
- Goose
- Fuschia

• Deirdre
  • Fauna
  • Beau
  • Shep
  • Butch
  • Genji
  • Ruby
  • Purrl
  • Kiki
  • Dom

1. Genji
2. Kiki
3. Ruby
4. Fauna
5. Dierdre
6. Dom
7. Purrl
8. Butch
9. Beau
10. Shep

wow, that first 5 was killer. I love them all! Probably the order I rank them in would change every time! beau is very very cute, for the record, just ranked him where I did because I sometimes slightly...forget he exists.

great group, thanks for sharing!

Annalisa- she was one of my starter villagers in NL but she moved away unexpectedly one day. At first it didn't affect me much but after receiving her photo in the mail (in that game villagers can send you their photo if your friendship with them was high enough and they move away) and placing it in my living room, looking at it every time I would go inside, made me miss her a lot. I wished I had tried to stop her from moving. I was then really sad about it. But imagine my complete surprise and happiness when I go island hopping for the very first time in NH and she's literally the very first villager I found. It was fate we were brought together after 7 long years 🥰 Seeing her again after so long made me fully fall in love with her. She is my queen and therefore has her own palace in Magicant.

Ken- I never did pay too much heed to him back in NL because I never got to meet him. I only knew him by his official art. He looked real cool, but after seeing him roaming around Bamboo Island I realized "wow, his colors are so nice!" That black and blue, plus his bright red blush, really looked appealing to me, so I decided to invite him, and have not regret my decision at all.

Tucker- the very first lazy villager I came across during island hopping. He's perfect in every way. Love his expressions and the fact he has tusks.

Sprinkle- I remember seeing her in NL but I never really thought about her much. She was all right, but after seeing how plump and small she is in NH, plus that vibrant blue color, she's the cutest thing ever. She's my very own Piplup.

Gonzo- I kept bumping into him while island hopping and realized he looks just like a plushie to me, which I absolutely love because I'm obsessed with plushies.

Boots- what can I say? He's a reptile and I LOOOVE reptiles, plus he's silly and so cute when he opens his big wide mouth.

Pecan- she's smol and she's a squirrel. Squirrels are my second fave villager species, frogs being my first 💖🐸

Agnes- I've always, ALWAYS wanted her since I first saw her official art. I did the villager plot resetting exploit over and over in NL until I would get her but RNG was not kind, and I instead ended up with Muffy, which is completely okay because Muffy is so precious and I love sheepies~ but now I finally have Agnes, and omg I love pigs, both in-game and IRL. She's basically a pot-belly piggy <3

Carrie- one of the first NMT villagers I found. The only female kangaroo I really really like because she's so much more a mom than the others. She captures the look so nicely, and she reminds me of Moominmamma <3

Dom- of course there is Dom, the one and only. He's too perfect. He's a sheepie and so floofy~

1. Dom - I think I passed him up once island hopping but later took him and enjoyed him. I ended up letting him go to help someone who was looking for him and since I had no room to keep him with my current plans. I may eventually decide to replace Sherb or maybe Roscoe (his singing is annoying me). He grew on me a lot but, now that I don’t have him, my appreciation and love for him has reached a new level thanks to @Reneezombie & others. Those eyes guilt trip me every time I look at them lol...

2. Pecan - I have been mostly neutral about her for the longest time - partly because of her eye shadow and also just because I was attached to my cat villagers and other Nl favorites, but seeing her on @LittleMissPanda’s island as well as seeing her in other screenshots has made her one of my favorite squirrels. She is absolutely beautiful and that eye shadow doesn’t look bad on her. Also, I really love the squirrel villagers - not all of them but a lot of them.

3. Agnes - I am extremely interested in her thanks to discussions with @WaileaNoRei and other people sharing how much they love her with their screenshots. I never liked pig villagers yet this one has grown on me: I like her color scheme and her face.

4. Sprinkles - would be higher than Agnes but I had her when I had two other peppies and I just didn’t click with her or Bluebear (the other peppy). I love her design but the peppy dialogue got old pretty quick (now, I’m fine again with my two peppies I have, though I did enjoy them more in Nl).

5. Ken - I really don’t like chicken villagers b it O have to say his color scheme is really nice and seeing pictures of him has helped me change my initial no to every chicken villager. I also am starting to like Goose as well. The female chickens however are a different story.

6. Annalisa - I am still iffy about the anteaters. So many have beautiful color schemes or concepts, but aside from that, not sure if I really like their appearance. I think I am beginning to appreciate Annalisa’s appearance though. Seeing her in person at @LittleMissPanda’s island definitely helped me see her beauty.

7. Gonzo - I do not like the koalas but one of @LittleMissPanda’s screenshots made me think how cute he really is when partaking in an activity.

8. Tucker
9. Boots
10. Carrie

SO many kitty cats!!!!

1. KIKI!!! (My dreamy since furever! Finally got her a few months ago when I bought her - homemade - amiibo card)
2. Rosie (She's my island's most famous resident)
3. Sherb (he's baby)
4. Punchy (Love him so much. I was so sad to let him go, so I bought his amiibo just in case I wanna re-invite him)
5. Merry
6. Roscoe
7. Rudy
8. Judy
9. Raymond
10. Graham

Some really underrated villagers here!

1. Pashmina (One of the few sisterly villagers I actually like. I would have her on my island in a heartbeat!)
2. Flurry
3. Genji (Was my starter jock.)
4. Agnes (Another sisterly I love)
5. Tabby
6. Cole
7. Bangle
8. Ike
9. Maggie
10. Graham (Sorry Graham stans!)

Arghh!! These are all so cute omg. This was really hard to rank ngl.

1. Flora
2. Agnes
3. Daisy
4. Bones
5. Phoebe
6. Olive
7. Poncho
8. Zell
9. Judy
10. Elvis

Love all the wolves and dogs!

1. Wolfgang (I love all th cranky wolves though... I would have them all if I could stand the repeated dialogue)
2. Fang
3. Cherry
4. Daisy
5. Lucky
6. Maddie
7. Teddy
8. Vivian
9. Raymond
10. Mathilda

So many cuties!!

1. Bruce
2. Filbert
3. Apple
4. Walker
5. Keaton
6. Judy
7. Dora
8. Broccolo
9. Diva
10. Cobb

Yesss! Deer island!!

1. Fauna
2. Diana
3. Bam
4. Erik (I WANT HIM SO BAD!)
5. Bruce
6. Zell
7. Audie
8. Deirdre
9. Tex
10. Pierce

1. Wolfgang
2. Skye
3. Phoebe
4. Freya
5. Audie
6. Zucker
7. Dom
8. Gwen
9. Quillson
10. Del

1. Wolfgang
2. Sherb
3. Bob
4. Genji
5. Gayle
6. Rudy
7. Judy
8. Dom
9. Keaton
10. Paula

~~~~~~~~
here's mine (alphabetical order) :love:

- Bam
- Chief
- Diana
- Fauna
- Kiki
- Marshal
- Rosie
- Sherb
- Stella
- Wolfgang

1. Kiki - my number one favorite female kitty villager 🥰❤️. I originally was neutral about her in NL but decided to adopt her when someone was looking to find her a new home and now I love her so much. I used to not like her nose but now I love it since it looks like it was squished or something lol.

2. Rosie - my next favorite female cat. I love her big eyes and her color. ^.^

3. Marshal - I love how grumpy he looks even though he’s a smug. And those cheeks and tail look so soft ^,^. He is my favorite squirrel; I liked him and later acquired him in NL, though he wasn’t always a favorite.

4. Sherb - I initially had no opinion of him since I don’t like any of the goat villagers and was only interested in Raymond of the new villagers, but in the threads that discussed favorite villagers and showed screenshots of him, he quickly grew on me. I just love his color and I think his expressions are pretty cute ^.^.

5. Diana - one of my favorite deer :); I think she is really pretty.

6. Bam
7. Fauna
8. Stella - she is really cute. Unfortunately she is lower in my ranking since I like the other villagers a little more than her.
9. Chief - Chief and Wolfgang are tied; I like their designs equally though I feel neutral about them as well as the other wolves. Not sure why I don’t feel stronger towards them since their designs aren’t bad.
10. Wolfgang

• Deirdre
  • Fauna
  • Beau
  • Shep
  • Butch
  • Genji
  • Ruby
  • Purrl
  • Kiki
  • Dom

1. Kiki 🥰❤️
2. Dom
3. Ruby
4. Genji
5. Purrl
6. Fauna
7. Shep
8. Beau
9. Butch
10. Deirdre

1. Kiki
2. Ruby
3. Purrl
4. Fauna
5. Dom
6. Beau
7. Deirdre
8. Genji
9. Shep
10. Butch

My villagers:
- Kiki
- Felicity
- Punchy
- Ruby
- Henry
- Sherb
- Mint
- Cyd
- Goose
- Fuschia

Thanks for the rating! For yours, I'd rank them as:
  1. Kiki -- I just love her so much, as you can probably tell since she's on my island as well, haha.
  2. Ruby -- Same. I like that we ordered them identically, too.
  3. Punchy -- I have a huge soft spot for cats and Punchy was on my very first island! Absolutely loved him.
  4. Felicity -- That big soft spot for cats again. I don't usually love villagers with hair but gosh she's cute.
  5. Henry -- He just looks like such a chill dude and has such lovely colors. Awesome house, too. If I had room for a frog on my island, he'd probably be the top pick.
  6. Sherb -- Pastel! Precious!
  7. Fuschia -- I love the deer villagers; she's just a touch too bright for my taste.
  8. Mint -- She's just very cute, and I kind of adore the bottom eyelashes on villagers.
  9. Cyd -- Definitely cool looking. I'm not a huge fan of the elephants but his design is very neat, and I love the little fade to black on his ears and feet.
  10. Goose -- Honestly, I'd like him a lot better if he didn't keep showing up on my villager hunts. Sir, please calm down. (This is 100% biased and I'm sorry -- if not for that single thing, I do really like his name and design.)

I only have 5 so it's pretty easy haha. So far my ranking is:

1. Molly
2. Maddie
3. Rocket
4. Rodeo
5. Peck

I have:
Ankha
Lucky
Julian
Cookie
Purrl
Whitney
Marina
Dom
Wendy
Hazel

go for it!
0/10 for no deer (jk jk awesome lineup)

10. Purrl-I’m just not a big fan of snooty cats (with one MAJOR exception) but I have to say of the group of the ones that I dislike she’s probably the best)

9. Hazel-It’s NOT the...uniWOW...that I have a problem with. It’s the hair. I just don’t like it when animals have human hair.

8. Cookie-She’s cute and all but low key kinda boring for a peppy. Better than a lot of other peppies tho.

7. Marina-A lot of the gripes I have with Cookie I have with Marina. She’s adorable but the over focus on pink hurts my eyes. Still a normal I’d consider for a tutorial normal!

6. Wendy-She’s a cute shep with a solid design! I love the blue, too.

5. Dom-His concept is utterly hilarious! He’s just trying his best to be hardcore (and failing spectacularly lol).

4. Julian-I always like a good unique villager, and he delivers on that. I’d be interested in taking him in as a temp.

3. Whitney-A VERY solid snooty. I even liked her back in the days of CF (back when I heavily disliked snooties)! If we had wolves in more personalities I might’ve been making a wolf island instead of a deer island...

2. Lucky-One of my all-time favorite lazies! I had a very close relation to him back on WW. I just wish that he had a mummy crypt instead of a graveyard house (my parents have dubbed him “creepy snoopy” and want him off of Arctin lol).

1. Ankha-Remember how I said that I really disliked most of the snooty cats, with one exception? She’s that exception! She’s a unique villager (as mentioned above-always a positive!) with an interesting theme. I had her in NL and she was part of what got me liking snooties. I’ve always been sad passing her up on hunts.

I just replaced Pierce with Beau, so my lineup is now:

-Erik
-Beau
-Deirdre
-Diana
-Bam
-Bruce
-Fauna
-Zell
-Audie
-Tex

I have:
Ankha
Lucky
Julian
Cookie
Purrl
Whitney
Marina
Dom
Wendy
Hazel

go for it!

1. Dom -- best boy! He's probably my absolute favorite villager honestly.
  2. Purrl -- underrated. She's such a cute calico! I really like her eyelashes too.
  3. Cookie -- she's got the same big eyes as Dom, haha.
  4. Ankha -- an absolute queen. Hoping to have her on my cat island, since her design unfortunately doesn't fit too well in a natural setting.
  5. Lucky -- very cute and Halloween appropriate.
  6. Wendy -- I think she's super cute! Definitely deserves more attention.
  7. Whitney -- she's pretty! The wolves don't quite click for me, but I do love their designs.
  8. Julian -- he's very cool looking and has an amazing home. I don't love the horses either, but it's hard not to like Julian.
  9. Marina -- the cutest of the octopi, hands down.
  10. Hazel -- honestly I also really like Hazel, I think she pulls off the unibrow.

I just replaced Pierce with Beau, so my lineup is now:

-Erik
-Beau
-Deirdre
-Diana
-Bam
-Bruce
-Fauna
-Zell
-Audie
-Tex
Yeah truthfully I haven’t been too focused on getting my dreamies as of yet so Ankha Lucky Julian and Dom are staying but I really want to replace the rest. Marina doesn’t click with me and cookie is cute I just wish she wasn’t so pink 😧 Purrl made me mad the other day so she can go lol! Whitney I seem to always forget about, she’s really cool though! Maybe I should put more effort into her. Wendy is sweet but so-so and I can’t WAIT to get Hazel to move out. So I agree with a lot that you’ve said:) although I’m a sucker for snooties and cats. Wishing for Kittie and Olivia!
Here’s my ranking of your villagers:
1. Zell! Really cool design!
2. Audie ,I just always love that she’s dedicated to an elderly lady, so cute!
3. Beau, the perfect deer
4. Fauna, a fairytale
5. Diana, I like her but also don’t?? And I don’t know why?? So 50/50 is perfect
6. Bruce
7. Bam, he’s too sporty for me
8. Erik
9. Tex (honestly I don’t know of this villager ><)
10. Deirdre, gosh that name is complicated. I’m not a fan of his face :( he may be a really nice villager but just couldn’t ,sorry!

I do love the amount of dedication you put into having deer lol, I wanted to do the same with cats but I love Lucky and Julian too much!

I only have 5 so it's pretty easy haha. So far my ranking is:

1. Molly
2. Maddie
3. Rocket
4. Rodeo
5. Peck

1. Maddie - a good dog 🐶
2. Molly - very cute duck, somehow a little too cute? 😋
3. Peck
4. Rodeo
5. Rocket

thanks for sharing! Early on in the game is such a time of possibility, 10 villagers still seems like so many rather than much much too few. Haha.

1. Kiki
2. Ruby
3. Purrl
4. Fauna
5. Dom
6. Beau
7. Deirdre
8. Genji
9. Shep
10. Butch

My villagers:
- Kiki
- Felicity
- Punchy
- Ruby
- Henry
- Sherb
- Mint
- Cyd
- Goose
- Fuschia

So many cuties! 😮
1. Punchy 🥰
2. Kiki 🥰
3. Sherb - another permanent resident of mine who I love so much ^.^
4. Felicity - I always liked Felicity since I like a lot of the cats but Merry always overshadowed her for me. She definitely deserves some love. I know some ppl don’t like the hair on villagers but I actually think it’s really cute on her and Merry ^.^
5. Ruby - I never paid much attention to her until the last couple months in the threads about underrated villagers. I can’t believe I never noticed her :(.
6. Mint - She is tied with Ruby. Both are extremely cute. I am a fan of a lot of the rabbits, squirrels and frogs. 😊
7. Henry - I usually ignored him since i sometimes mistook him (from seeing the back of him) for prince (who i now think is pretty cute after meeting him on a friend’s island), but now I think he too is pretty cute. I really like his smile and his face :).
8. Goose - I used to hate all of the chicken villagers but each time I’ve seen pictures of him, he grew a little on me. Now, I think I’d actually like to meet him and invite him to be a temporary resident one day. His expression on his face is pretty cute ^.^.
9. Fuschia - she’s pretty cool. I had her as a starter; while I didn’t like her much while I had her, thinking about her now, I think she was pretty cool — and her design isn’t bad. I can’t say she’s on my favorite list or high on my like list but, I don’t dislike her either.
10. Cyd - he’s the only one that I don’t like. I had him on my island and I just didn’t click with him; it didn’t help that I don’t like the elephants much. Nothing wrong with liking him though :).

Oh no I love them all 😭 I'll do it in reverse LOL
10. Rosie
9. Bam
8. Kiki
7. Fauna
6. Diana
5. Marshal
4. Chief
3. Wolfgang
2. Stella
1. Sherb ❤

------

Here's mine!
- Bea
- Sherb
- Ruby
- Felicity
- Lily
- Genji
- Lobo
- Shep
- Fuchsia
- Vivian

1. Lily 🥰 - i wish i had more room for her. I had her as one of my starters; found her on a mystery island. I had plans to eventually let her leave which i did, but she grew on me so much that it was a harder choice than I thought it would be. She is now one of my favorite frogs.
2. Sherb 🥰 another favorite
3. Felicity 🥰 I love cats
4. Ruby
5. Genji
6. Bea
7. Shep
8. Fuschia
9. Lobo
10. Vivian

1. Genji
2. Maggie
3. Agnes
4. Pashmina
5. Bangle
6. Flurry
7. Cole
8. Ike
9. Tabby
10. Graham

1. Merry
2. Rudy
3. Judy
4. Sherb
5. Kiki
6. Raymond
7. Roscoe
8. Rosie
9. Punchy
10. Graham

1. Judy
2. Poncho
3. Zell
4. Bones
5. Flora
6. Agnes
7. Phoebe
8. Olive
9. Daisy
10. Elvis

1. Fang
2. Raymond
3. Vivian
4. Mathilda
5. Lucky
6. Wolfgang
7. Daisy
8. Teddy
9. Cherry
10. Maddie

------------------------

Here are my villagers:
- Diva
- Cobb
- Apple
- Bruce
- Judy
- Broccolo
- Dora
- Walker
- Keaton
- Filbert

1. Filbert - so adorable! Squirrel villagers are just so adorable. I can’t believe I never knew about him until a couple months ago and even then I was neutral until I saw more screenshots of him.

2. Judy - I normally don’t like pastel but I really think her colors are pretty and I initially didn’t like her eyes, but now I think they’re pretty. Meeting her at my campsite definitely helped more than seeing her in screenshots

3. Apple - I love apple’s expressions. Her shocked expression is so adorable. I remember playing hide and seek in NL and when I chopped the tree down she was hiding behind, I thought her expression was so cute

4. Broccolo - my favorite mouse. I actually like his hair and face. :) He is pretty cute.
5. Walker
6. Dora
7. Bruce
8. Cobb
9. Keaton
10. Diva

They're in my signature, but anyways I have:
Fang
Audie
Rudy
Kitty
Sherb
Nan
Lopez
Fauna
Stitches
Tammy

I almost have all permanent villagers (or until I get their photos...), so rank my villagers! There's only one I'm planning to still boot, but I won't say who for now.

Agnes
Fang
Hopkins
Julia
Kyle
Lolly
Raymond
Rosie
Sprinkle
Tybalt

I almost have all permanent villagers (or until I get their photos...), so rank my villagers! There's only one I'm planning to still boot, but I won't say who for now.

Agnes
Fang
Hopkins
Julia
Kyle
Lolly
Raymond
Rosie
Sprinkle
Tybalt

10. tybalt
9. hopkins
8. raymond
7. rosie
6. fang
5. kyle
4. julia
3. sprinkle
2. agnes
1. lolly

They're in my signature, but anyways I have:
Fang
Audie
Rudy
Kitty
Sherb
Nan
Lopez
Fauna
Stitches
Tammy

1. Rudy - the jock that helped get me to like jocks :D and my starter. He has been an absolute joy have on my island, even when he is stomping around mad. His expressions are priceless to me. 🥰
2. Sherb - another guy that I grew to love ^.^.
3. Lopez - I’ve been interested in him since either HHD or NL. I really like his design :). One handsome lil fella.
4. Audie - I initially had no interest in her, but the more I look at her, the more I see how pretty she is.
5. Stitches - I like his colors and in spite having x as eyes, I find him pretty darn cute.
6. Fauna
7. Tammy
8. Kitty
9. Fang
10. Nan

Agnes
Fang
Hopkins
Julia
Kyle
Lolly
Raymond
Rosie
Sprinkle
Tybalt

Really great lineup 🥰.

1. Lolly - so cute! I want her so bad. Her expressions, her markings and design are just unbelievably cute
2. Raymond - I really love Raymond for his design; his toothy grin melts my heart every time - except today when i gave him a cupcake on my alt and she didn’t get a bday themed item from him lol (i restarted but the disappointment has not gone away lol).
3. Rosie has been a favorite longer than Lolly and Raymond, but she is a bit lower (not by much though) on my ranking list than Raymond and Lolly (I might’ve put Rosie higher on my list since I have her and never had Lolly.
4. Julia - I want her (though I can’t say I was impressed by her house when I visited her on a friend’s island; that’s not very important though); I love her colors and design. 🥰
5. Agnes - I am extremely interested in her and I don’t like pig villagers. I like her color and her face is actually really pretty :).
6. Hopkins - another one I’ve become interested in. I really like a lot of rabbit villagers. I think he is pretty cute :).
7. I’d rank Sprinkles higher than Hopkins and Agnes but I didn’t click with her when I had her and Bluebear and Merry at the same time. Her design is adorable and pretty but I got sick of the dialogue really quick.
8. Fang
9. Tybalt
10. Kyle

Back