• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official "Rank My Villagers!" Thread

Ok, my lovely islanders 😍 only one I am not 100% sure i am keeping 😊

Audie
Julian
Whitney
Dobie
Reneigh
Bianca
Stiches
Ellie
Megan
Erik

1. Erik - I had him in NL and enjoyed him so much. He is so adorable ^.^
2. Reneigh
3. Audie
4. Stitches
5. Bianca
6. Ellie - not a fan of elephants but looking her picture recently, I realize that I may be starting to like her design.
7. Whitney
8.Julian
9. Dobie
10. Megan - not a fan of bears either but her design isn’t bad and may also be growing a little on me.

Nice lineup :). I don’t dislike any of them tbh; some of them just interest me more than others.

10. Beau
9. Fauna
8 . Caroline
7. Skye
6. Phoebe
5. Reneigh
4. Julia
3. Chief
2. Audie
1. Whitney

10. Skye
9. Julia
8. Caroline
7.Reneigh
6.Phoebe
5.Fauna
4.Chief
3.Whitney
2.Beau
1.Audie

Ahhh I love your islanders btw
Mine are:

Papi
Tad
Tucker
Goldie
Bianca
Kyle
Pancetti
Filbert
Agnes
Chevre

10.Tucker
9.Pancetti
8.Agnes
7.Chevre
6.Goldie
5.Bianca
4.Kyle
3.Tad
2.Filbert
1.Papi

I lub papi sm omg <3

Audie
Julian
Whitney
Dobie
Reneigh
Bianca
Stiches
Ellie
Megan
Erik

10.Ellie
9.Bianca
8.Megan
7.Reneigh
6.Stiches
5Erik
4.Whitney
3.Julian
2.Dobie
1.Audie

Yours was so hard because 6 and up are all favorites of mine LOL

My own island is

10.Molly
9.Hornsby
8.Cherry
7.Francine
6.Cookie
5.Chief
4.Bob
3.Julian
2.Audie
1.Dom

(When I eventually kick Molly for Vesta and either Hornsby or Chief for Apollo they'll definitely take 1 and 2 accordingly LOL)

My own island is

10.Molly
9.Hornsby
8.Cherry
7.Francine
6.Cookie
5.Chief
4.Bob
3.Julian
2.Audie
1.Dom

(When I eventually kick Molly for Vesta and either Hornsby or Chief for Apollo they'll definitely take 1 and 2 accordingly LOL)

1. Dom
  2. Molly
  3. Julian
  4. Cookie
  5. Chief
  6. Bob
  7. Francine
  8. Hornsby
  9. Cherry
  10. Audie
but if you swap Molly for Vesta, she'd be #1 !!

10. Skye
9. Julia
8. Caroline
7.Reneigh
6.Phoebe
5.Fauna
4.Chief
3.Whitney
2.Beau
1.Audie

Ahhh I love your islanders btw

10.Tucker
9.Pancetti
8.Agnes
7.Chevre
6.Goldie
5.Bianca
4.Kyle
3.Tad
2.Filbert
1.Papi

I lub papi sm omg <3

10.Ellie
9.Bianca
8.Megan
7.Reneigh
6.Stiches
5Erik
4.Whitney
3.Julian
2.Dobie
1.Audie

Yours was so hard because 6 and up are all favorites of mine LOL

My own island is

10.Molly
9.Hornsby
8.Cherry
7.Francine
6.Cookie
5.Chief
4.Bob
3.Julian
2.Audie
1.Dom

1. Dom
2. Hornsby
3. Bob
4. Audie
5. Molly
6. Chief
7. Julian
8. Francine
9. Cookie
10. Cherry

Audie
Julian
Whitney
Dobie
Reneigh
Bianca
Stiches
Ellie
Megan
Erik
  1. Stitches
  2. Erik
  3. Julian
  4. Ellie
  5. Dobie
  6. Whitney
  7. Bianca
  8. Reneigh
  9. Audie
  10. Megan

My own island is

10.Molly
9.Hornsby
8.Cherry
7.Francine
6.Cookie
5.Chief
4.Bob
3.Julian
2.Audie
1.Dom

1. Molly
  2. Cherry
  3. Chief
  4. Bob
  5. Julian
  6. Cookie
  7. Hornsby
  8. Audie
  9. Dom
  10. Francine

10.Molly
9.Hornsby
8.Cherry
7.Francine
6.Cookie
5.Chief
4.Bob
3.Julian
2.Audie
1.Dom

after you get vesta:

1. Bob
2. Audie
3. Chief
4. Vesta
5: Julian
6: Cherry
7: Hornsby
8: Dom
9: Cookie
10: Francine
this was hard cause I like the first 7 and would have loved to have them on my island if they fit my theme

here are mine, with a few ties for first place. I'm mainly ranking them according to how irreplaceable they are, compared to other villagers from the same personality type. So the snooties, lazies, and crankies are at a bit of a disadvantage since I like a lot of villagers from those personality types.

1. Raymond, Ruby, Zell
4. Deirdre
5. Eric
6. Wolfgang
7. Diana
8. Fauna
9. Timbra
10. Rory

after you get vesta:

1. Bob
2. Audie
3. Chief
4. Vesta
this was hard cause I like the first 7 and would have loved to have them on my island if they fit my theme

here are mine, with a few ties for first place. I'm mainly ranking them according to how irreplaceable they are, compared to other villagers from the same personality type. So the snooties, lazies, and crankies are at a bit of a disadvantage since I like a lot of villagers from those personality types.

1. Raymond, Ruby, Zell
4. Deirdre
5. Eric
6. Wolfgang
7. Diana
8. Fauna
9. Timbra
10. Rory

I kinda like majority of your villagers. Here's how I rate them.
  1. Diana
  2. Fauna
  3. Ruby
  4. Wolfgang
  5. Deirdre
  6. Zell
  7. Erik
  8. Raymond
  9. Timbra
  10. Rory
I noticed that you love deers. Are you considering to add Beau in your island? Or is it because of Erik that you won't consider him?

My list is in the signature. :)

after you get vesta:

1. Bob
2. Audie
3. Chief
4. Vesta

1. Raymond, Ruby, Zell
4. Deirdre
5. Eric
6. Wolfgang
7. Diana
8. Fauna
9. Timbra
10. Rory

You got a lot of nice villagers ^.^.
1. Raymond
2.Erik
3. Ruby
4. Diana
5. Zell
6. Fauna
7. Timbra
8. Wolfgang
9. Deirdre
10. Rory
I kinda like majority of your villagers. Here's how I rate them.
  1. Diana
  2. Fauna
  3. Ruby
  4. Wolfgang
  5. Deirdre
  6. Zell
  7. Erik
  8. Raymond
  9. Timbra
  10. Rory
I noticed that you love deers. Are you considering to add Beau in your island? Or is it because of Erik that you won't consider him?

My list is in the signature. :)

1. Rosie
2. Felicity - I rate her a little lower than Rosie. I have been interested in her since NL and was torn between her and Merry I like them almost equally. I think she definitely deserves some more love. I love her design with the bangs. I think it gives her a little bit of an elegant look :).
3. Pekoe - I love her eyes and her theme is really pretty as well.
4. Diana
5. Molly
6. Marina
7. Skye - I never was interested in Skye but I think she may be growing on me thanks to @xara. 😊
8. Whitney
9. Francine - I wasn’t a fan of the pastel colored villagers or the ones with eyes like Francine and Chrissy, but I think I may be starting to like Francine at the very least a little. I don’t dislike either tbh.
10. Chrissy

Extremely nice lineup. :)

1. Raymond, Ruby, Zell
4. Deirdre
5. Eric
6. Wolfgang
7. Diana
8. Fauna
9. Timbra
10. Rory

1. Raymond
2. Fauna
3. Erik
4. Wolfgang
5. Zell
6. Diana
7. Deirdre
8. Ruby
9. Rory
10. Timbra

Based solely on design for the most part. I've had Fauna on NL and NH and she's a sweetheart, so she's definitely up there for me. I currently have Eric and I like him, so that put him up there too.

My current villagers:
1. Merry
2. Rex
3. Lobo
4. Erik
5. Nan
6. Dora
7. Lionel
8. Bree
9. Canberra
10. Lyman

Lyman is my newest villager, and I only asked him on to give Canberra a companion koala. While she's near the bottom of my list, she's been on my island for a while (my signature shows them in order of the time they moved onto my island from left to right) so I feel like she should have somebody. Lyman just moved on unpacking yesterday, so it'll be a couple weeks before somebody wants to move off again. Merry and Rex are both two of the first three villagers that I asked to move on my island when I had to put those plots down and get them furniture. And I adore them. But none of these villagers will be permanent residents. I like having new villagers coming, so everyone is free to leave. Except for Fang once I get him. He'll be my one sole permanent villager.

Last edited:
mine:
1. phoebe
2. zell
3. marina
4. skye
5. flora
6. roald
7. kody
8. hans
9. drago
10. rizzo

i think??? i feel bad even ranking them lol. the top 9 are basically equal. sorry rizzo

1. Raymond
2. Fauna
3. Erik
4. Wolfgang
5. Zell
6. Diana
7. Deirdre
8. Ruby
9. Rory
10. Timbra

Based solely on design for the most part. I've had Fauna on NL and NH and she's a sweetheart, so she's definitely up there for me. I currently have Eric and I like him, so that put him up there too.

My current villagers:
1. Merry
2. Rex
3. Lobo
4. Erik
5. Nan
6. Dora
7. Lionel
8. Bree
9. Canberra
10. Lyman

Lyman is my newest villager, and I only asked him on to give Canberra a companion koala. While she's near the bottom of my list, she's been on my island for a while (my signature shows them in order of the time they moved onto my island from left to right) so I feel like she should have somebody. Lyman just moved on unpacking yesterday, so it'll be a couple weeks before somebody wants to move off again. Merry and Rex are both two of the first three villagers that I asked to move on my island when I had to put those plots down and get them furniture. And I adore them. But none of these villagers will be permanent residents. I like having new villagers coming, so everyone is free to leave. Except for Fang once I get him. He'll be my one sole permanent villager.

1. Merry 🥰
2. Erik
3. Lobo
4. Nan
5. Dora
6. Bree
7. Rex
8. Lyman
9. Lionel
10. Canberra

mine:
1. phoebe
2. zell
3. marina
4. skye
5. flora
6. roald
7. kody
8. hans
9. drago
10. rizzo

i think??? i feel bad even ranking them lol. the top 9 are basically equal. sorry rizzo

1. Zell
2. Roald
3. Marina
4. Flora
5. Hans
6. Skye
7. Phoebe
8. Kody
9. Rizzo
10. Drago

mine:
1. phoebe
2. zell
3. marina
4. skye
5. flora
6. roald
7. kody
8. hans
9. drago
10. rizzo

10. rizzo
9. hans
8. kody
7. drago
6. phoebe
5. flora
4. roald
3. zell
2. marina
1. skye

Because I am from Germany I have the german version of course and I have to say, I don't know the englisch names 😅 But this is my current villager list

Screenshot_20201108-084315.jpg

Because I am from Germany I have the german version of course and I have to say, I don't know the englisch names 😅 But this is my current villager list

View attachment 333157

1. Bob 🥰 - I love cats so much and purple is my favorite color. He’s not my favorite cat but, I still like him a lot.
2. Roland/Roald - He’s cute 😊. I never paid much attention to him but have been noticing how cute he is lately in some screenshots that I’ve seen
3. Nadine/Hazel - I am extremely interested in her. I used to not like her for the same reason others don’t but when i saw her island hopping and from browsing screenshots, her design grew on me. 😊
4. Tex - Got him from a friend’s void and initially wasn’t happy before I found that out since I was saving for Raymond, but I ended up liking him a lot. He looks great in a tailcoat or vampire costume with a top hat.
5. Walli/Winnie
6. Nelly/Norma
7. Schwarte
8. Pietro

1. Bob 🥰 - I love cats so much and purple is my favorite color. He’s not my favorite cat but, I still like him a lot.
2. Roland/Roald - He’s cute 😊. I never paid much attention to him but have been noticing how cute he is lately in some screenshots that I’ve seen
3. Nadine/Hazel - I am extremely interested in her. I used to not like her for the same reason others don’t but when i saw her island hopping and from browsing screenshots, her design grew on me. 😊
4. Tex - Got him from a friend’s void and initially wasn’t happy before I found that out since I was saving for Raymond, but I ended up liking him a lot. He looks great in a tailcoat or vampire costume with a top hat.
5. Walli/Winnie
6. Nelly/Norma
7. Schwarte
8. Pietro

"Roland + Nadine" are my two starters, so they will always have a special part in my heart

1. Raymond
2. Fauna
3. Erik
4. Wolfgang
5. Zell
6. Diana
7. Deirdre
8. Ruby
9. Rory
10. Timbra

My current villagers:
1. Merry
2. Rex
3. Lobo
4. Erik
5. Nan
6. Dora
7. Lionel
8. Bree
9. Canberra
10. Lyman

1. Merry
2. Rex - I had him as my original lazy. He’s so underrated. His freckles! He’s an exceptional lazy design!
3. Nan
4. Erik
5. Bree
6. Canberra - saw her island hopping and she is not really scary like I originally thought.
7. Lobo - one of the better wolves imo
8. Lionel - my original camper - I ended up liking him more than expected - esp once I gave him some sweaters, cause his aristocrat outfit is not my favorite. He (like all the lions) is just pretty cuddly looking to me. But the smug dialogue just seemed so flirty with him and I didn’t like it.
9. Lyman
10. Dora

honestly, the last two are just two I am not very familiar with, beyond basic recognition. Nothing against them though!

I love that you are determined to meet a lot of different villagers. I love that aspect of the game but lately am feeling too attached to the majority of my villagers to let many of them leave.

mine:
1. phoebe
2. zell
3. marina
4. skye
5. flora
6. roald
7. kody
8. hans
9. drago
10. rizzo

1.Phoebe - hell fires/ volcano- beautiful tail
2. Skye - okay, so here’s the thing - I don’t particularly like the wolf villagers. I am also stubborn, so having made that decision I don’t like to change it. And I haven’t. But like @Dunquixote said above, it is likely @xara’s fault partly, for giving me more exposure to Skye. I do think she stands out among the wolves and looks the most distinct of them. Hopefully, this is not a slippery slope for me 😋. (What next, an island full of gorillas?) I am also in the grips of a weird craze for normals or snooties after my recent adventures, hence Skye’s meteoric rise. Next time I am. It going to worry about possibly getting many multiples so much (unless I want to)
3. Roald - solid, cute, chonky boy
4. Marina - actually very sweet and cute.
5. Zell
6. Drago - overall very neat design
7. Kody
8. Flora
9. Hans
10. Rizzo

also sorry to rizzo. Love this lineup, it’s got some rare villagers like Kody, who don’t see that much!

Mine are:

Papi
Tad
Tucker
Goldie
Bianca
Kyle
Pancetti
Filbert
Agnes
Chevre

1. Chevre