• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official "Rank My Villagers!" Thread

Rank my villagers please! Bolded are ones I’m planning on keeping (I’m debating on Ruby, but I at least want her original house)
  1. Ruby*
  2. Dotty
  3. Marina
  4. Audie
  5. Whitney
  6. Mathilda
  7. Marshal
  8. Roald
  9. Stitches
  10. Pashmina
I’m thinking about getting Cranston, Chief or Fang and then… maybe Colton? I have too many of the same personalitly… I wish we could have 15 villagers lol

10 pashmina
9 Ronald
8 Mathilda
7 Dotty
6 Marshall
5 Marina
4 stitches
3 Whitney
2Audie
1 Ruby

I wish for more villagers too

1. Audie
  2. Wolfgang
  3. Diana
  4. Francine
  5. Lucky
  6. Skye
  7. Apollo
  8. Zucker
  9. Shep
  10. Sterling
Dang, my #1 is your #10...I guess jocks really are disliked.
My villagers up for ranking are: Apollo, Phoebe, Octavian, Ankha, Lucky, Zucker, Flip, Annalise, Billy, Colton.
1.Lucky
2.Zucker
3.Ankha
4.Phoebe
5.Octavian
6.Apollo
7.Colton
8.Flip
9.Annalise
10.Billy

Here's my current villagers-

Kyle
Molly
Bam
Diana
Fang
Filbert
Skye
Peanut
Fauna
Winnie

My villagers up for ranking are: Apollo, Phoebe, Octavian, Ankha, Lucky, Zucker, Flip, Annalise, Billy, Colton.

10. Flip
9. Billy
8. Phoebe
7. Colton
6. Ankha
5. Octavian
4. Annalise
3. Zucker
2. Apollo
1. Lucky

10 Colton
9 Billy
8 Apollo
7 Zucker
6 Annalise
5 Octavian
4 Ankha
3 Flip
2 Lucky
1 Phoebe
Post automatically merged:

Kyle
Molly
Bam
Diana
Fang
Filbert
Skye
Peanut
Fauna
Winnie

10 Fang
9 Skye
8 Peanut
7 Bam
6 Filbert
5 Winnie
4 Kyle
3 Molly
2 Fauna
1 Diana

With my ostrich lineup;

10: sprocket
9: Queenie
8: Sandy
7: Blanche
6: Cranston
5: Phil
4: Gladys
3: Phoebe
2: Flora
1: Julia

1. Gladys
2. Phoebe
3. Sandy
4. Cranston
5. Queenie
6. Blanche
7. Phil
8. Julia
9. Flora
10. Sprocket

the ostriches are actually a great species. The designs all look so different and unique. I don’t really dislike any of them. And Gladys and Phoebe are wonderful.

Ooh, rank Arctin’s villager lineup!

Audie
Apollo (leaving today tho)
Wolfgang
Sterling
Zucker
Diana
Skye
Shep
Lucky
Francine

Such a great lineup!
  1. Diana
  2. Wolfgang
  3. Skye
  4. Apollo
  5. Audie
  6. Lucky
  7. Francine
  8. Shep
  9. Zucker
  10. Sterling

1. Apollo (how could I not? Haha!)
  2. Lucky
  3. Phoebe
  4. Octavian
  5. Ankha
  6. Colton
  7. Zucker
  8. Flip
  9. Annalise
  10. Billy

Kyle
Molly
Bam
Diana
Fang
Filbert
Skye
Peanut
Fauna
Winnie

OMG! So many cuties!!
  1. Fauna
  2. Diana
  3. Molly
  4. Skye
  5. Fang
  6. Filbert
  7. Peanut
  8. Bam
  9. Kyle
  10. Winnie

Hope this is okay to bring back, but seeing the tier list threads come back and also a couple other recent threads made me remember this thread. When I first started participating in this forum I was very nervous and for some reason this was a fun and low pressure way for me to start sharing some opinions. Maybe it will be that for someone else too.

here are my villagers right now (in the order they moved in):

Genji
Bangle
Flurry
Graham
Cole
Tabby
Pashmina
Ike
Maggie
Agnes

Hope this is okay to bring back, but seeing the tier list threads come back and also a couple other recent threads made me remember this thread. When I first started participating in this forum I was very nervous and for some reason this was a fun and low pressure way for me to start sharing some opinions. Maybe it will be that for someone else too.

here are my villagers right now (in the order they moved in):

Genji
Bangle
Flurry
Graham
Cole
Tabby
Pashmina
Ike
Maggie
Agnes

1. Cole - been interested in him the longest. He would go so well with my island not just cuz in Dragon Age there is a character named Cole, but also because of how he looks. He is so adorable 🥰.
2. Tabby - I used to not like her, but thanks to your screenshots and dream address and other people talking about how much they loved her, I am now extremely interested in her in spite of not clicking a lot with peppies in NH.
3. Bangle - I really disliked the big cats for the size of their heads and their eyes. Bangle grew on me again, thanks to all of your screenshots and enthusiasm for her ^.^. a few other big cats are growing on me as well lol.
4. Agnes - I would actually giving Tabby to Genji the same rating since my interest is the same. I just love the cute things I heard about them (like Agnes and her ears flopping) and the screenshots.
5. Genji - Design wise, Genji’s interests me the most though I am embarrassed to say that I didn’t know what he represented aside from bunny until recently.
6. Graham - I have him on my island again and he is adorable with the reading glasses on and when he smiles. I feel bad for how I treated him when I saw he was my forced camper, so that is part of the reason why i used his amiibo card to kick dom (along with wanting his pic and to give him another chance).
7. Pashmina - some of the conversations she had that I’ve seen screenshots of has helped me develop some interest in her in spite not liking a lot of the goat designs.
8. Flurry - never been interested in flurry but I can see how they’re cute
9. Ike - not a fan of bears designs but Ike is okay. Nate has been growing on me so I can see maybe liking Ike eventually.
10. Maggie - don’t like a lot of pigs but I think I might like her if I gave her a chance. I do like her design better than some of the other pigs.

My villagers are: Punchy, Kiki, Rudy, Raymond, Rosie, Merry, Sherb, Roscoe, Judy, and Graham (Judy and Graham are temporaries; subject to change since I may end up liking Judy and she has no amiibo card).

First off, I love your villager line-up! It was hard to rank these babies, hehe.

1. Rosie - she is super adorable! I'm definitely biased because I talk with her every time I visit my S/O's island (hearing the peppy voice never fails to make me smile) and I share birthdays with her. :3
2. Punchy - I love the cat designs in general, and Punchy is no exception. I love the lazy eyes look.
3. Rudy - the cutest jock villager in my books (can you tell I love cute villagers?!) I would love to pair him with Erik one day because his cute little red nose makes me think of Rudolph. XD
4. Judy - I'm so glad my S/O convinced me that I would like Judy! Her colours are so much more aesthetic in-game, and her eyes are so expressive. She's also very fun to dress up!
5. Merry - I love her large eyes and :3 mouth. From her picture on the fan wiki, her facial expression makes me think of a child who reached into the cookie jar when they weren't supposed to, hehe.
6. Graham - former resident of mine. Makes me think of the developers I work with. Looks even more adorable in glasses. I felt bad when I judged him initially (he was my forced campsite visitor).
7. Kiki - black cats are fascinating in real life. I just wish the developers gave her a bit more details in her facial design.
8. Sherb - probably one of my favourite (if not top) goat villagers. I'm not the biggest fan of the species due to their flat faces, but Sherb is basically a baby.
9. Raymond - my S/O's dream villager. Interesting design but reminds me a bit too much of the 9-5 life. XD Finding him is equivalent to finding a needle in a haystack.
10. Roscoe - very cool looking villager. 10/10 would not mess with if I ran into him on the streets. Deviates immensely from the usual cutesy villager that I gravitate towards. However, I would definitely cycle him onto my island if given the chance.

My villagers are, in alphabetical order:
  • Agnes
  • Bones
  • Daisy
  • Elvis
  • Flora
  • Judy
  • Phoebe
  • Olive
  • Poncho
  • Zell

I currently have: