• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official "Rank My Villagers!" Thread

10 Whitney
9. Julian
8 Marina
7. Tia
6 Fauna
5. Lucky
4 Apollo
3. Tiffany
2 Ankha
1. Marshal
Whitney: 8/10. Like her a lot because of the Animal Crossing movie.
Julian: 7/10. The design is a bit over-the-top, but I like him ok.
Marina: 6/10. Sort of mixed for me. The octopi fascinate me as they're rare villagers, although Marina's pink color sort of is jarring to my eyes.
Tia: 5/10. Sort of a "bleh" villager for me. Her design is cool (and it was creative on Nintendo's part to base her on a teacup), but IMO it doesn't work that well for an elephant. Also, maybe not quite as much as Marina on this end, but I do find her design also a bit jarring, and like Julian, a bit over-the-top as well. Obviously she's not one of my favorite villagers, although I don't hate her either (I don't hate many Animal Crossing villagers, by the way, but those I do I'm very passionate about)
Fauna: 8/10. I've never had her but Fauna has long since been one of my favorite villagers ever since New Leaf came out, simply based on her design. The first person I played New Leaf with was a girl from South Korea (as NL had been out in South Korea for a few months before it came to the West), and she had Fauna in her town, so there's a sense of nostalgia from 2013, haha.
Lucky: 7/10. He's a villager I like okay, but I do find it a bit morbid that it's implied he's heavily injured (to the point of looking like a mummy, for all practical purposes) in a game meant for children. (Not saying only kids can play Animal Crossing, I'd actually assume most of the Bell Tree Forums' users aren't children, but my point stands, I was literally only 9 when I first started playing AC when I got City Folk in 2009) At the same time, I'm typically very partial to the dog villagers, as I'm very much a dog person IRL, haha, plus in my very first town on CF, Butch was one of my starting villagers, which meant that the dogs sort of have a special place in my heart. 😍
Apollo: 9/10. Around mid-late 2010, soon after I bought a used copy of the GameCube game, Apollo moved into my town, so I give him a high rating (the highest thus far of any villager given by myself) just simply based on the nostalgia along. Again, it shows my bias, but when rating villagers, it's hard not to be.
Tiffany: 7/10. Her design is something I generally like, but she gives me Cruella de Vil vibes which, as someone who isn't really a fan of Cruella de Vil, is a strike against her.
Ankha: 8/10. I'm not going to say I'm a super-fan of Egyptian stuff, but the theme, plus Ankha's color scheme, makes me a pretty big fan of her. She's literally a walking King Tut mask, haha.
Marshal: 7/10. I'm partial to him as I find his design fairly aesthetically pleasing and I had him in my New Leaf town, so there's a nostalgia factor as well that dates back to around 2013-2014. At the same time, I think he's honestly an overrated villager as he comes to mind as the most loved villager that people literally obsessed over in NL until New Horizons's release and Raymond appeared. (Interestingly, Marshal and Raymond are both smug villagers, so that may play a role with both's appeal?) Basically, I think he's a cool villager, but that's where it ends-I don't get people's obsession with him, even if Raymond has surpassed his appeal. (Which, honestly I get Raymond more, because I really like Raymond's heterochromia, but I still find him overrated from the standpoint that I wouldn't go out of my way to get him on my island no way)

My villagers:
Sheldon
Paula
Julia

Lopez
Shep
Celia
Soleil
Clay
Kabuki
Pierce

My villagers:
Sheldon
Paula
Julia

Lopez
Shep
Celia
Soleil
Clay
Kabuki
Pierce

sheldon - 2/10 - he’s never really been a favourite of mine, but i have to admit that he is pretty cute. one of the better looking jocks imo. ^^
paula - 2/10 - meh. not bad, but she doesn’t really appeal to me.
julia - 6/10 - aaa i love julia! i actually had her on my island last year, and she was an absolute sweetheart! she’s also ridiculously pretty imo, and her interior is nice as well! i’m probably biased though, since she was one of my first 10 villagers and she’s special to me because of that lol.
lopez - 6/10 - again, i’m definitely biased since deers are my favourite animal, but lopez is just *chefs kiss*.
shep - 1/10 - he was my first camper and uh, i wasn’t very fond of him tbh. his design isn’t bad at all, and i definitely could’ve wound up with a worse smug but idk. he just doesn’t interest me.
celia - 6/10 - an underrated cutie! i've never had her, but she seems lovely and i‘d love to get to know her someday! fun fact; she actually would’ve been my starter normal if i hadn’t let the plots autofill aha.
soleil - 1/10 - not bad, but i still think that she kind of looks like eleanor from alvin and the chipmunks lol. that’s not a bad thing, though!
clay - 4/10 - he’s adorable! i’ve come close to inviting him to my island a few times now, and plan on actually doing so one day. i don’t believe that i’ve ever had him before, so i’m excited to get to know him eventually. :’)
kabuki - 4/10 - he’s got a cool design. :)
pierce - 1/10 - homie looks like he hasn’t slept in ages lmao, but otherwise he’s not too bad.

My villagers:
Sheldon
Paula
Julia

Lopez
Shep
Celia
Soleil
Clay
Kabuki
Pierce
I'll rank them as well!

Sheldon: 5/10 - I like his colours and the cute freckles! He gets overshadowed by the other squirrels a lot though I think.
Paula: 1/10 - really dislike the bears in this game and can't get behing Paul's design.
Julia: 7/10 - I wanted her on my island for a while, I think she's so cute and pretty and I love her colourful feathers.
Lopez: 8/10 - He looks so smooth and cool! I especially like the pink eyeliner ^^
Shep: 5/10 - One of the better dog designs in my opinion! Love the fluffy fur :)
Celia: 6/10 - The pink and lime green are such a nice colour combination. While I'm not too fond of the eagles, she is one of my favourites!
Soleil: 2/10 - I don't like her much - she looks kinda unfriendly and I wish her mouth was dark, not that light colour.
Clay: -1/10 - We have a complicated relationship. He creepy me out so much and I keep finding him when island hopping. Once a free plot auto-filled with Clay (by accident) and it took forever for him to move away.
Kabuki: 10/10 - I love him so much! He used to be on my old island and I adore his design and house (and he's a cat!!)
Pierce: 5/10 - he's alright! He looks so anxious - I just want to give him a hug.

Haven't posted my villagers in a while so I think I'll do that:

Ketchup
Scoot
Francine
Chrissy
Colton
Audie
Étoile
Kid Cat
Stitches
Fuchsia

Ketchup
Scoot
Francine
Chrissy
Colton
Audie
Étoile
Kid Cat
Stitches
Fuchsia

Ketchup: 10/10 cute and food based, what's not to love?
Scoot: 9/10 he reminds me of one of those old school soccer players. I wouldn't mind having him around but def. not one of my favorite jocks either
Francine: 10/10 she has a unique style and is one of the only few canon siblings, which is a huge plus
Chrissy: 10/10 very cute, and when paired with her sister make them both just adorable to see
Colton: 6/10 was my first campsite villager, and reminds me of a discount prince charming. Has a great house though.
Audie: 10/10 a fox and I love her wallpaper
Etoile: 12/10 my favorite villager in the whole series hands down. Pastel colors, celestial theme, great furniture, cute as a button, just lovely all around.
Kid Cat: 10/10 super hero with a cool outfit.
Stitches: 10/10 adorable teddy bear you can't help but love
Fuchsia: 8/10 she's funbelieveable

My villagers:
Sparro
Reneigh
Judy
Cyd
Dom
Megan
Raymond
Sherb
Audie
Etoile

My villagers:
Sparro
Reneigh
Judy
Cyd
Dom
Megan
Raymond
Sherb
Audie
Etoile

sparro - 3/10 - he looks like he hasn’t slept in days and has too much coffee in his system, but he’s not bad otherwise lol.
reneigh - 3/10 - my previous thoughts on her were a bit harsh and unwarranted, but she’s actually not that bad. i’d like to have her on my island one day so that i can actually get to know her. 😅
judy - 4/10 - she’s cute! her design’s super pretty and i don’t mind her eyes as much as i used to! i actually ran into her earlier while island hopping and was tempted to invite her.
cyd - 2/10 - probably my least favourite of the new villagers. he isn’t bad by any means, but i honestly kind of forget that he exists most of the time. 😬
dom - 0/10 - his expressions irk me tbh.
megan - 5/10 - aa she’s so cute!! she reminds me a lot of a giant care bear, and i’d be down to have her on my island one day! she seems like a total sweetheart. ☺️
raymond - 3/10 - he’s never appealed to me tbh, but he’s not bad either.
sherb - 7/10 - i had him on my island a few months ago and he really grew on me!! he’s absolutely adorable and has a nice interior as well!
audie - 10/10 - my favourite of the new villagers and one of my favourite villagers in general! she’s ridiculously gorgeous and i love the inspiration for her creation 🧡. i’ll forever be grateful that she randomly showed up in my campsite last year. ^^
étoile - 5/10 - i had her fairly recently and i definitely understand the hype now! she isn’t my favourite of the sanrio villagers, but she’s still adorable.

My villagers:
Sparro
Reneigh
Judy
Cyd
Dom
Megan
Raymond
Sherb
Audie
Etoile

xara beat me to the punch but i typed all this down anyway soooo

Sparro; 6.5/10; is it kinda bad i didn't know this character existed until i googled him, or maybe forgot about him? ngl i like his design, though he looks more like a cranky than a jock imo

Reneigh; 8/10; objectively the best big sister/uchi in the game, she's pretty and also i really dig her name, it's clever.

Judy; 7/10; can't really decide if i vibe with her eyes or not. i do like her two-tune fur tho. she's adorable

Cyd; 5/10; was never the biggest fan of the elephants in this series. i like cyd's... "vibe"? for lack of a better word lol but his overall design isn't for me lol

Dom; 7/10 cutest jock in the game (probably). love him.

Megan; 9/10; i loooove megan, she's fantastic. wish we had more normal bears but for now really satisfied with just having her as the only one.

Raymond; 7/10; my opinion on him is kinda soured but that aside i do like his design, it's neat.

Sherb; 6.5/10; im kind of neutral on him?? he's alittle cute and his colors are nice but that's all i really like lol

Audie; 9/10; a peppy wolf with tropical vibes who's also into sports? sign me up.

Etoile; 7/10; cute, colors are nice, and has a unique design, i dig her. kinda wish she wasn't a normal since we already have four normal sheeps (and out of the bunch she's not my favorite rip) but that's my only complaint with her.

on a side note, really like that you have all (or most?) of the new villagers. i definitely couldn't put in all the effort to island hop/buy them from peeps.

anyway, my villagers;

Agent S
Sally
Cally
Hazel
Pecan
Marshal
Sheldon
Static
Poppy
Filbert

xara beat me to the punch but i typed all this down anyway soooo

Sparro; 6.5/10; is it kinda bad i didn't know this character existed until i googled him, or maybe forgot about him? ngl i like his design, though he looks more like a cranky than a jock imo

Reneigh; 8/10; objectively the best big sister/uchi in the game, she's pretty and also i really dig her name, it's clever.

Judy; 7/10; can't really decide if i vibe with her eyes or not. i do like her two-tune fur tho. she's adorable

Cyd; 5/10; was never the biggest fan of the elephants in this series. i like cyd's... "vibe"? for lack of a better word lol but his overall design isn't for me lol

Dom; 7/10 cutest jock in the game (probably). love him.

Megan; 9/10; i loooove megan, she's fantastic. wish we had more normal bears but for now really satisfied with just having her as the only one.

Raymond; 7/10; my opinion on him is kinda soured but that aside i do like his design, it's neat.

Sherb; 6.5/10; im kind of neutral on him?? he's alittle cute and his colors are nice but that's all i really like lol

Audie; 9/10; a peppy wolf with tropical vibes who's also into sports? sign me up.

Etoile; 7/10; cute, colors are nice, and has a unique design, i dig her. kinda wish she wasn't a normal since we already have four normal sheeps (and out of the bunch she's not my favorite rip) but that's my only complaint with her.

on a side note, really like that you have all (or most?) of the new villagers. i definitely couldn't put in all the effort to island hop/buy them from peeps.

anyway, my villagers;

Agent S
Sally
Cally
Hazel
Pecan
Marshal
Sheldon
Static
Poppy
Filbert

Love that you have all squirrels!

Agent S- 5/10. I think she's quite cute. I like her super hero design.
Sally- 5/10. Again really cute, but I have never had her so I don't have much to say about her.
Cally- 7/10. Adorable! I love her colors and her big eyes.
Hazel- 7/10. The unibrow queen. I used to really dislike Hazel, but she has really grown on me recently. I wouldn't mind having her on my island one day.
Pecan- 6/10. Love her bold eyeshadow color! She is one of the prettiest squirrels for sure.
Marshal- 9/10. Rated this boy a couple of times already. I am a marshal stan. I think he's adorable and I really like the exterior of his house.
Sheldon- 4/10. One of my least favourites of this species.
Static- 5/10. A cool dude. I love his bright purple color.
Poppy- 8/10. A baby. I had her on my island for my last theme, and I really love her. Her house is super pretty as well with all the autumn furniture.
Filbert- 7/10. I think I have rated this man before as well. He is precious, and I want to have him on my island at some point.

my villagers at the moment :> :

pashmina, rudy, jakey, marina, marshal, lobo, sally, ketchup, blanche & poppy *i was gonna move her out for goldie.. but then she gave me a
blue Old Commoner's Kimono... so now i don't want her to go... *

the ones who are gonna replace pashmina, jakey & marina are: fuschia, stitches & maple

Last edited:
anyway, my villagers;

Agent S
Sally
Cally
Hazel
Pecan
Marshal
Sheldon
Static
Poppy
Filbert

oo we love an all squirrel island! also, you can rank anyone’s villagers that you want, regardless of if someone’s already done so. there’s no rules here. 💙

agent s - 2/10 - not really a favourite of mine, but she’s not bad.
sally - 2/10 - an iconic villager imo, but i’ve never cared for her design much. 😅
cally - 4/10 - she’s cute! i’ve never had her, but she seems like a total sweetheart.
hazel - 6/10 - she’s one of my favourite uchi/squirrel villagers! her “uni-wow” catchphrase is iconic as hell lol.
pecan - 5/10 - i don’t believe i’ve ever had her before, but she’s really pretty! she kind of looks like she could be poppy’s older sister imo. :’o
marshal - 5/10 - a cutie! i had him on my island last year and i really liked having him around. :)
sheldon - 1/10 - meh. he’s not awful but i don’t really care for him, either.
static - 1/10 - i have fond memories of having him in wild world but beyond that, he’s another villager that doesn’t really appeal to me.
poppy - 10/10 - aaaaa poppy’s adorable!!! i had her on my island earlier this year and i loved having her around! she’s an absolute sweetheart and her interior is gorgeous as well!
filbert - 3/10 - he’s cute. :)

Last edited:
@bestfriendsally

10/10 Marshal: I have him in my town, and old town. Absolutly adore him and his little tail wiggle. He followed me to my side island as my first Smug

9/10 Rudy: I have him in a side town, hes pretty cute, I love how he runs around, also has nice coloring

10/10 Poppy: my partner in crime, little trouble maker on my old island, and the queen on pocket camp. She caused alot of trouble on my old island,

Jakey (Jacob): 9/10 I actually really like him. Hes super cute, his coloring very bright. I've got a huge soft spot for him

Blanche: 7/10 I really like her coloring, and her japanese design is one of my favorites out of them.

Sally: 8/10 I like Sally'ss coloring, but she also considers me her best friend. Though normal is still my least favorite. But shes a sweetheart

Ketchup: 7/10 I like ducks, Ketchup was also a favorite of mine for a while. I have a sticker of her (Though I hate ketchup as a food irl)

Pashmina: 9/10 I like her alot, not my favorite goat but I like her. I like her design, outfit. But hands down my favorite sisterly

Lobo: 2/10 Cant get past those eyes, he kinda looks like Wolfgang's dad (Not that that's bad). I did have him on my island, but he didnt last long,

Marina: 5/10 not a fan of the octos, besides one, dont get me wrong, shes cute, but not a favorite.

(Do I gotta put in my own villagers now?

Last edited:
my villagers at the moment :> :

pashmina, rudy, jakey, marina, marshal, lobo, sally, ketchup, blanche & poppy *i was gonna move her out for goldie.. but then she gave me a

the ones who are gonna replace pashmina, jakey & marina are: fuschia, stitches & maple

1. Pashmina - 8/10 - super cute sisterly villager with such sweet expressions. My favorite goat villager.
2. Sally - 7/10 - I really like her down to earth look, and her coloring. I have never had a squirrel villager but I think she would be one of the top contenders for me.
3. Rudy - 6/10 - really cute but not quite among my top jock designs.
4. Marina - 6/10 - very cute, but I find her light pink on pink on pink a little bland. But also think I was biased by my husband not liking her on his island (he thought she was boring.)
5. Poppy - 5/10 - with both her and molly I have sort of hang up. I realize they are both super cute, but something about them comes off for me a little too polished or something and I just can’t get it excited about them.
6. Marshal - 5/10 - but not my favorite.
7. Ketchup - 5/10 - cute, but I am not really a fan of many of the villagers who look like food.
8. Blanche - 4/10 - I want to like her more than I do, but despite my best efforts (and a friend who thinks she is really cute) Idon’t love her face design (I think it is her eyes?) it just does not come across as very expressive to me. Her house interior is pretty though.
9. Jacob - 4/10 - I want to like him, because I like his colors. But though I like the beady eyes on some villagers, his look very small in his face, and I dunno, it feels like something is missing.
10. Lobo - 4/10 - my favorite of the cranky wolves, but I am not a fan of the wolves or the cranky personality, so still not high on my list. I think he is definitely underrated among the wolves though.

thanks for sharing 😊 Interested to see how you rank villagers too! Always nice too see how varied people’s opinions are!

@CylieDanny you don’t have to list your villagers, but you can!

Here's my current side island, or jock central, crew. Never mentioned them before:

Wart Jr
Punchy
Tom
Bob
Rudy
Hamlet
Dom
Ribbot
Zell
Snake

Soo many jocks-

I change them up now and then. Still not completely settled. Though this might just be the final ten, I've had them all, but Ribbot, for awhile

Last edited:
Wart Jr: 8/10 I used to have him in City Folk and i remember enjoying his presence in my Town back then. Also his eyes.

Punchy: 10/10 He's the best, never doubt it.

Tom: 8/10 The face makes you think he's evil. Then again he turn put to be such a nice villager. Also, he reminds of Moe, maybe is his Dad?!?! (Just kidding).

Bob: 10/10 Does somebody says Bob?!?! The first Anima Crossing Villager ever created?!?! The most chilling Cat ever!?!? Did i need to say more?

Rudy: 10/10 The red nose cat! Rudy the Red-Nosed Cat Had a very shiny nose And if you ever saw it You would even say it glows...

Hamlet: 10/10 I used to have him in New Leaf but i forgot his birthday and he just left. He was the best Jock to have in my old town and i have to forgot his birthday... Neat...

Dom: 10/10 I found this guy really cool and i can understand why he's so popular. I found him the other day in a Mystery Island (don't invite him tho).

Ribbot: 8/10 Starter in my first New Leaf Town. The best frog and a robot. Never get rid of him, he's great!

Zell: 9/10 I never have him before, but his colors (black and white) make him look just great. Also, his expression.

Snake: 10/10 Genji's rival (at least in my mind). Also, his face.

My Villagers:

1: Punchy.
2: Lucky.
3: Octavian.
4: Lou.
5: Pietro.
6: Tia.
7: Molly.
8: Vivian.
9: Ruby.
10: Phoebe.

Wart Jr: 8/10 I used to have him in City Folk and i remember enjoying his presence in my Town back then. Also his eyes.

Punchy: 10/10 He's the best, never doubt it.

Tom: 8/10 The face makes you think he's evil. Then again he turn put to be such a nice villager. Also, he reminds of Moe, maybe is his Dad?!?! (Just kidding).

Bob: 10/10 Does somebody says Bob?!?! The first Anima Crossing Villager ever created?!?! The most chilling Cat ever!?!? Did i need to say more?

Rudy: 10/10 The red nose cat! Rudy the Red-Nosed Cat Had a very shiny nose And if you ever saw it You would even say it glows...

Hamlet: 10/10 I used to have him in New Leaf but i forgot his birthday and he just left. He was the best Jock to have in my old town and i have to forgot his birthday... Neat...

Dom: 10/10 I found this guy really cool and i can understand why he's so popular. I found him the other day in a Mystery Island (don't invite him tho).

Ribbot: 8/10 Starter in my first New Leaf Town. The best frog and a robot. Never get rid of him, he's great!

Zell: 9/10 I never have him before, but his colors (black and white) make him look just great. Also, his expression.

Snake: 10/10 Genji's rival (at least in my mind). Also, his face.

My Villagers:

1: Punchy.
2: Lucky.
3: Octavian.
4: Lou.
5: Pietro.
6: Tia.
7: Molly.
8: Vivian.
9: Ruby.
10: Phoebe.
Punchy: 8/10, he's a great lazy cat villager in my opinion and I wish I had him, but I personally like Bob a little better since he's more colorful.

Lucky: 9/10, a unique one! I like his eye and the fact he actually has somewhat of a backstory, but the idea of a hurt dog makes me a bit sad.

Octavian: 10/10, so colorful and the octopi look so nice to me, especially in NH. Be glad you have him!

Lou (Louie for the Americans/UK players): 6/10, the fact he's loosely based on Luigi in the older games is interesting but he's kinda bland. I'm not a big fan of the gorilla villagers tbh.

Pietro: 10/10, oh Pietro. I really do not like clowns but I can't help but really like Pietro for almost no reason, he's another villager I wish I could have potentially. I've also seen him in some really nice animal crossing animations (PLEASE check out videos made by Densle they're so good).

Tia: 10/10, SHE'S LITERALLY A TEA KETTLE SHE'S SO COOL!!

Molly: 6/10, not a bad villager but I just find her bland for some reason.

Vivian: 7/10, I've actually never seen her until now but I like her color scheme! She looks like she'd be rude though.

Ruby: 10/10, I had Ruby in my NL town and man I wish I could get her back, her house in NH is super cool looking and I love her design.

Phoebe: 9/10, also never heard of her until now but she's so pretty and her house is AWESOME

Anyone can rate my villagers if they want:
1. Astrid
2. Bob
3. Bianca
4. Charlise
5. Curt
6. Dom
7. Henry
8. Pompom
9. Poppy
10. Opal

pashmina - 7/10 - one of my absolute favourite goat/uchi villagers! i had her on my island for a while as well, and i loved having her! she’s adorable and even has a pretty nice interior!
rudy - 10/10 - what a precious angel he is 🥺. i have @Dunquixote to thank for just how much i’ve grown to love him over the last year, but i’ve always thought he was adorable. he’s the best jock villager imo!
jakey - 4/10 - i honestly forget that he exists a lot of the time aha, but his design is cool!
marina - 7/10 - aa she’s an absolute sweetheart! i had her on my island at one point and she was great company! i love her. 💗
B883F4A3-F6BE-44F0-B1BA-B364070BCAC4.jpeg
marshal - 5/10 - he’s cute! i had him on my island last year and liked having him around. he’s one of the only smugs that i like tbh. 😅
lobo - 4/10 - my second favourite cranky wolf! he’s super cute. ^_^
sally - 2/10 - i rated her earlier, but i’m not a huge fan of her tbh. sorry. >_<
ketchup - 6/10 - what a cutie! i love the food themed villagers so much, and she’s definitely a favourite of mine. ☺
blanche - 3/10 - she’s pretty! i actually ran into her yesterday while island hopping and considered inviting her.
poppy - 7/10 - i’ve had her as well, and she’s wonderful! not only is she adorable, she’s got a gorgeous interior as well, and she was even quick to give me her photo!

Anyone can rate my villagers if they want:
1. Astrid
2. Bob
3. Bianca
4. Charlise
5. Curt
6. Dom
7. Henry
8. Pompom
9. Poppy
10. Opal

Astrid; 6/10; very interesting kangaroo, she gives me rock star vibes but her house interior gives me kidcore vibes lol. kinda wished she still had the star tee, though.

Bob; 7.5; bob's pretty cool. first villager created and his birthday is 1/1, that's so neat. i also love how his house interior has been consistent throughout every game. very very cool cat.

Bianca; 7/10; i've had her on one of my many islands, she was a pleasant stay. she's either my favorite or 2nd favorite tiger, it's her or bangle tbh.

Charlise; 6.5/10; always wanted her on my island but haven't done that yet, she's a sporty bear and if you know me i love sporty characters and bears, so with her i get best of both worlds.

Curt; 6.5/10; curt's cool but i've never really been interested in the male bears. i do love the big bandaids on his forehead lol

Dom; 7/10; i think already rated dom but im too lazy to scroll up to see what i voted him, anyway, he's very cute, cutest jock prob.

Henry; 8/10; henry's very cool, my favorite male frog definitely. highkey has one of the best (probably the best i wouldnt be surprised) house interiors in the game, it's soooooooo good.

Pompom; 7.5/10; aahh i just moved her out like a few days ago now im sad 😭 but i love pompom she was (still is) cute when i had her on my island. her house interiors nice but she was my starter peppy so i never got to saw it in game rip. her pink parka dress is iconic love it.

Poppy; 9.5/10 she's great... moving on.

jk jk. but yeah she's one of the best normals objectively, nice cute design (her pacman eyes are the best), nice colors (she looks like a strawberry shortcake i love it), nice green alphinist dress that fits her personality, has the education hobby which gives her rimmed glasses that make her look even cuter (can she even get any cuter?), a nice punny catchphrase ("nutty"), and a wonderful fall house interior... like you can't go wrong with having her on your island. my ONLY complaint is that im not the biggest fan of the cyan color inside her ears but it's not that bad of a problem... am i bias because she's on my island and is a permanent stay...? uhh, probably lol.

Opal; 7.5/10 oooh i kinda love opal, i like the little hime-cut hair piece she has but i really wished they committed to giving her full hair instead of just the piece. her new horizons picture/photo is absolutely lovely and so is her house interior. pretty solid elephant coming from someone who doesn't like the majority of them.

aaandd in case anyone new shows up here's my villager list again;

Agent S
Sally
Cally
Hazel
Pecan
Marshal
Sheldon
Static
Poppy
Filbert

Astrid; 6/10; very interesting kangaroo, she gives me rock star vibes but her house interior gives me kidcore vibes lol. kinda wished she still had the star tee, though.

Bob; 7.5; bob's pretty cool. first villager created and his birthday is 1/1, that's so neat. i also love how his house interior has been consistent throughout every game. very very cool cat.

Bianca; 7/10; i've had her on one of my many islands, she was a pleasant stay. she's either my favorite or 2nd favorite tiger, it's her or bangle tbh.

Charlise; 6.5/10; always wanted her on my island but haven't done that yet, she's a sporty bear and if you know me i love sporty characters and bears, so with her i get best of both worlds.

Curt; 6.5/10; curt's cool but i've never really been interested in the male bears. i do love the big bandaids on his forehead lol

Dom; 7/10; i think already rated dom but im too lazy to scroll up to see what i voted him, anyway, he's very cute, cutest jock prob.

Henry; 8/10; henry's very cool, my favorite male frog definitely. highkey has one of the best (probably the best i wouldnt be surprised) house interiors in the game, it's soooooooo good.

Pompom; 7.5/10; aahh i just moved her out like a few days ago now im sad 😭 but i love pompom she was (still is) cute when i had her on my island. her house interiors nice but she was my starter peppy so i never got to saw it in game rip. her pink parka dress is iconic love it.

Poppy; 9.5/10 she's great... moving on.

jk jk. but yeah she's one of the best normals objectively, nice cute design (her pacman eyes are the best), nice colors (she looks like a strawberry shortcake i love it), nice green alphinist dress that fits her personality, has the education hobby which gives her rimmed glasses that make her look even cuter (can she even get any cuter?), a nice punny catchphrase ("nutty"), and a wonderful fall house interior... like you can't go wrong with having her on your island. my ONLY complaint is that im not the biggest fan of the cyan color inside her ears but it's not that bad of a problem... am i bias because she's on my island and is a permanent stay...? uhh, probably lol.

Opal; 7.5/10 oooh i kinda love opal, i like the little hime-cut hair piece she has but i really wished they committed to giving her full hair instead of just the piece. her new horizons picture/photo is absolutely lovely and so is her house interior. pretty solid elephant coming from someone who doesn't like the majority of them.

aaandd in case anyone new shows up here's my villager list again;

Agent S
Sally
Cally
Hazel
Pecan
Marshal
Sheldon
Static
Poppy
Filbert

I don’t think I ranked your villagers yet. You got so many cuties 🥺.

Agent S: 7/10 - she’s pretty cute! I am undecided how I feel about the superhero theme. But regardless, I can see myself liking her more in time since I love most of the squirrels and I think she is cute regardless.

Sally: 8/10 - I admit that I used to not care for her since it kinda looked like she was wearing heavy eyeshadow or something, but I’ve seen enough screenshots and read enough comments to finally see past that and see how cute she is.

Cally: I forgot what I ranked her the other day. 6/10 - i can definitely see myself liking her even more than I do now. She isn’t my favorite squirrel but I still think she is pretty cute.

Hazel: 10/10 - I forgot my previous ratings. I love her - unibrow and all and her catchphrase too. I used to not like her but now—thanks to this community, she is one of the villagers that I’m really interested in.

Pecan: 10/10 - she is so pretty and cute! I saw her on one of LittleMissPanda’s islands and fell in love with her. I already was starting to have an interest in her, but meeting her up close made me appreciate her even more :).

Marshal - 10/10 my favorite! I loved him since some time in NL, when I discovered his appearance didn’t match his smug personality. I love that sulky face, his catchphrase, those cheeks and soft fluffy tail. 🥺

Sheldon - 7/10 he’s pretty cute and his house is one of the best (interior). The eyelid color bothered me a little but not too much.

Static - 10/10 - I love his colors and his expression on his face and have been interested in him for awhile. Was disappointed he had music hobby since I hate the cranky singing voice.

Poppy - 10/10 another favorite thanks to this community. she looks so gentle and sweet. been interested in her for awhile now.

Filbert 10/10 - adorable! I have become very interested in him as well thanks to tbt. I like his color and his face is adorable :).

My villagers are the same, but in case someone hasn’t ranked them and wants to:

Punchy
Rudy
Kiki
Raymond
Spike
Rosie
Merry
Judy
Sherb
Reneigh

Rank my villagers! 🌞🌼

10. Hazel
9. Pashmina
8. Marge
7. Kitty
6. Tia
5. Beau
4. Rolf
3. Julian
2. Roald
1. Apple

Ugh…now that I’ve ranked them I feel like I dont really like a lot of my villagers lol 🥺

Here's my current side island, or jock central, crew. Never mentioned them before:

Wart Jr
Punchy
Tom
Bob
Rudy
Hamlet
Dom
Ribbot
Zell
Snake

wart jr - 2/10 - i don’t find him as ugly as other people do, but he’s not really a favourite of mine regardless.
punchy - 5/10 - a cutie! he’s one of the most iconic villagers imo, and he’s actually two of my friends’ favourite villager, which makes him extra special to me. 🖤
tom - 5/10 - i had him back in new leaf for a while and he now has a special place in my heart. he was so sweet and he’s adorable as well. i like to imagine him as moe’s grumpy older brother aha.
bob - 5/10 - another iconic villager! i like him a lot and think he’s adorable. :)
rudy - 10/10 - i’ll try not to ramble about him as i always do lol, but he’s one of my favourite villagers!! i love him with all my heart and would love to have him one day. he’s the only jock that i could see myself keeping permanently.
hamlet - 0/10 - i’m honestly not a fan of his design or expressions at all. >_<
dom - 0/10 - his expressions irk me as well, but otherwise his design isn’t bad. definitely don’t really care for him, though.
ribbot - 2/10 - he’s cool! i’m not a huge fan of the robot villagers for the most part, but i don’t mind him.
zell - 6/10 - he was one of my favourite deer villagers in new leaf, and i still love him so much. he’s wonderful!
snake - 1/10 - don’t really like him, but his colour scheme is cool.

Punchy
Rudy
Kiki
Raymond
Spike
Rosie
Merry
Judy
Sherb
Reneigh

Punchy; 8/10; woah, i remember being a simp for this guy. but i can't be blamed too much this guy's great... but what did they do to this man's house interior.. i miss the blue set so much. 😭

Rudy; 7/10; he's 'ight design-wise, i do find it cool that he shares his birthday with isabelle and digby. but ooooh i really like his interior! i really wanna call him rudolph, his red nose is so prominent lol

Kiki; 4/10; uh, gonna be honest, kiki kinda scares me haha, it's probably the mouth and lack of eyebrows that puts me off. though this is me just looking at her nookipedia page, im sure if i actually saw her in-game i would rate her higher.

Raymond; 7/10; i think that's what i rated him before? anyway same as usual, kinda hated him because of how overrated he was but besides that i do think he's pretty cool.

Spike; 7/10; i mean, he literally has gold ear trips and horns, how cool is that? his interior is simple but sweet... though it made me think he was a jock for alittle bit lol, cranky fits him though.

Rosie; 10/10; i c o n i c. also she's a pisces (pisces symbol is a fish, get it because she's a cat and, uh and, cats like to eat--) and she's honestly the face of the peppy personality in general, when you think of the peppy personality type rosie is one of the first that comes to mind. you can thank the anime for that. anywhooo i love her design and im just noticing her catchphrase is "silly", i love that too. always wanted to have her on my island for alittle but never managed to do so, hmm, maybe one day.

Merry; 9/10; im remembering why i almost made a all-cats island instead of squirrels now lol they're all so good, anyway, merry is wonderful. love the double chin she has, it's cute 'n unique. also has a nice interior.

Judy; 7/10; rated already but i don't remember what i rated her and i don't think my opinion's changed much either, love the two-tone fur but the eyes i can't decide if i like or hate.

Sherb; 6.5/10; rated already... uh, he's okay? can't really say much for him because i just like his colors lol

Reneigh; 8/10; rated but i still love her, a pretty uchi and a clever name. me likey.

Back