4: Lou.
5: Pietro.
6: Tia.
7: Molly.
8: Vivian.
9: Ruby.
10: Phoebe.

punchy - 5/10 - rated him above. 🖤
lucky - 10/10 - truly one of my favourite villagers of all time. i love how creative his design is and just,, love him a lot in general lol. i’m always secretly hoping to run into him whenever i go island hopping.
octavian - 6/10 - he was actually one of my first 10 villagers and i really liked having him! he’s super cool and is one of my favourite crankies as well. :)
louie - 1/10 - he’s not the worst gorilla, but his face makes me a bit uneasy tbh.
pietro - 6/10 - he used to be one of the only villagers that i genuinely hated, but he’s really grown on me! i actually had him on my island for a while and enjoyed having him a lot. i’m glad that i finally gave him a chance. ❤️ i hate his interior, though LOL.
tia - 5/10 - she’s cute! i honestly prefer margie and other normals to her, but she’s still a sweetheart and is very adorable as well!
molly - 7/10 - what an absolute cutie!! i love her a lot and she’s by far my favourite duck villager!
vivian - 5/10 - a pretty gal! i actually had her on my island last year and she was great! i like the snooty wolves a lot. :)
ruby - 5/10 - i didn’t use to care for her much, but she’s actually grown on me quite a bit and i’d love to have her on my island one day!
phoebe - 3/10 - she’s super pretty, but her interior is honestly a disaster. 😅

Rank my villagers! 🌞🌼

10. Hazel
9. Pashmina
8. Marge
7. Kitty
6. Tia
5. Beau
4. Rolf
3. Julian
2. Roald
1. Apple

Ugh…now that I’ve ranked them I feel like I dont really like a lot of my villagers lol 🥺

Hazel- 7/10. I have rated her before I'm pretty sure. I really quite like her now. I used to not be a massive fan of her,
Pashmina- 7/10. One of my favourite sisterly villagers. She is really cute. Although I don't like her house interior all that much.
Margie- 6/10- She's cute! The elephants aren't really a species I pay much attention too, but Margie is one of the cuter ones for sure.
Kitty- 7/10. I like her design a lot. I also really like her house. I have a friend, and Kitty is her all-time favourite villager. So I have gotten to know her from visiting my friends island so much XD
Tia- 8/10. I rate her higher than Margie, because I really like her. If I had to pick a favourite elephant, it would be her!
Beau- 6/10. I can't remember if I have rated this boi already. I like him, but he's kind of boring honestly.
Rolf- 7/10. A good, nice looking tiger. I actually almost considered inviting him to my island at one point.
Julian- 10/10. He's one of my all time favourites. A king.
Roald- 7/10. Would rate him higher if he wasn't a jock. I think he is SO cute, but the jockness puts me off. D:
Apple- 2/10. Meh, she kinda creeps me out and I can't figure out why. 😂

heres my villagers : )

timbra
dom
pietro
flo
freya
hopper
raddle
tank
tia

tutu

timbra
dom
pietro
flo
freya
hopper
raddle
tank
tia

tutu
Timbra: 7/10 Oh I just looked up Timbra, and she has such a cute design. I'm not big on the sheeps, but shes cute!

Dom: 9/10 I have him currently, such a cutie. I love the play hobby, seeing him run around is just so cute

Pietro: 8/10 I like him. Hes not my favorite sheep, but I do like his look, and how his name matches!

Flo: 7/10 I like Flo, I've had her before, and shes nice. But penguins are my least favorite species

Freya 10/10 I had her, and really loved her! Such a pretty wolf, she kinda looks like me tbh.

Hopper 9/10 So hes the only penguin I'd ever have, and that's because I LOVE rock hopper penguins. He also has a cool design

Raddle: 10/10 I got lucky, now I want Raddle to match, since he wants to be a doctor. But I love this frog, I'd love to have him

Tank: 7/10 Hes cool, I really like the rhinos, and the leaf he has is adorable!

Tia 6/10 I just cant get over her design, I means it's really cute, and pretty. But not for me.

Tutu: 6/10, I havent seen much of her, or ever run into her. But people seem to like her, so she must be nice.

Last edited:
timbra 10/10 I love a tanned sheep. I had her in acnl and she was always great to talk to
dom 5/10 Not for me. I don't like his cartoonish eyes
pietro 0/10 I'm sorry but...no clowns please
flo 7/10 Not sure about Flo. Never had her.
freya 7/10 The wolf designs don't appeal to me. But Freya is cool
hopper 9/10 perpetually angry pegnuin. Nice!
raddle 10/10 distinct design! Would love to have on my island at least once!
tank 5/10 I have tank on my island and I wish he could leave. What's up with the leaf on the back of his head?
tia 8/10 cute design
tutu 8/10 huggable bear!

Punchy
Rudy
Kiki
Raymond
Spike
Rosie
Merry
Judy
Sherb
Reneigh

Punchy - Is a 7/10 for me. He’s definitely overrated in my opinion, but has a solid design and will look cute anywhere. He is not deserving of a 10/10 though. There are much cuter Lazy villagers out there, especially those with more creative or interesting designs.

Rudy - Rudy is an 8/10 for looks! What an adorably cheerful looking cat. I have never had him on my island before, and in fact have never seen Rudy in person, not even in New Leaf, but if I ever see him while island hopping, I’ll definitely invite him. He is one of the cuter jock Villagers I’ve seen.

Kiki - Perhaps a 4/10. Why do people want Kiki on their island? Not a sarcastic question, I’m actually curious. There are so many other cute normals out there, why choose Kiki? Okay, the more I stare at Kiki, the more she’s kinda cute, but why on God’s earth is her favorite sweater a green and red ugly Christmas sweater? It looks horrible with her coloring. I would invite her to my island if I wasn’t afraid she would default to her Christmas sweater at least twice a day.

Raymond - Soo overrated. Why did people go crazy about Raymond? He’s like…a 6/10. Just a completely typical generic cat design in a suit. He looks like he’s trying to sell you used cars. Or he’s about to go tell on you to the authorities. Raymond looks like a narc/desk duty cop to me, and I find his hype to be so random.

Spike - 4/10. He’s alright, I‘ve never seen Spike in person, but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t enjoy him being all cranky on my island. I find the rhino villagers’ head to be too large for their bodies, and for some reason that bothers me.

Rosie - 5/10. I dont like how Rosie’s eyes are always pointing sideways. I had her on my island before, and her lack of eye contact creeped me out.

Merry - 3/10. OKAY MERRY, I wanted to love her, I think everything about her is sooo cute, EXCEPT HER EYESS. Why is she always staring at something right above me? Do I have a demon sitting on my shoulders? Is that what she keeps smiling at? I had Merry on my island once, but I got so creeped out by her that I had to let her go.

Judy - 7/10. Adorable design, but the eyes don’t work for me. However, I would love to have her on my island.

Sherb - 7/10. Sherb‘s a pretty popular cutie. I would invite him to my island, however the goat designs aren’t my favorite.

Reneigh - 7/10. She’s gorgeous. But her haircut reminds me of Kim kardashian’s mom.

Anyone can rate my villagers if they want:
1. Astrid
2. Bob
3. Bianca
4. Charlise
5. Curt
6. Dom
7. Henry
8. Pompom
9. Poppy
10. Opal

astrid - 3/10 - i‘ve never had her before, but i like her! she’s got a cool design. :)
bob - 5/10 - rated him yesterday, but i like him as well. he’s adorable and is one of the most iconic villagers imo!
bianca - 4/10 - she’s really pretty! i actually ran into her while island hopping the other day and considered inviting her. she’s my favourite tiger villager. ^^
charlise - 1/10 - i’m not really a fan of her design tbh.
curt - 4/10 - this is odd, but his design sort of reminds me of my dad?? i’m not really sure why, though lol, but it repels me from him a bit. but he’s not bad otherwise, and is actually quite cute!
dom - 0/10 - rated him yesterday as well, but his expressions irritate me for some reason.
henry - 1/10 - had him on my island last year, and i couldn’t wait for him to move out lol. i don’t mind his design at all, but he’s definitely not a favourite of mine.
pompom - 3/10 - not my favourite of the peppy ducks, but she’s still quite cute! i like her. :)
poppy - 10/10 - rated her yesterday, but she’s one of my favourite normal villagers! i had her on my island a while ago and thoroughly enjoyed having her. she’s adorable, has a really pretty interior and was even quick to give me her photo!
opal - 2/10 - i don’t hate her, but she’s never really appealed to me.

Rank my villagers! 🌞🌼

10. Hazel
9. Pashmina
8. Marge
7. Kitty
6. Tia
5. Beau
4. Rolf
3. Julian
2. Roald
1. Apple

Ugh…now that I’ve ranked them I feel like I dont really like a lot of my villagers lol 🥺

Hazel; if i were being biased then a 1000/10 but taking off my simp glasses.... 8/10? iconic catchphrase, loveeeee her colors and a big fan of the uni-brow but i can't blame if some people arn't cultured don't like it. imo it makes her unique and ofc really adds to the signature catchphrase. I kinda like her NH house interior but it could be more i suppose.

Pashmina; 7/10; looking at her more now, it's making me realize i don't like goat mouths/chins lol. it looks super wierd imo. other than that, i really like everything else about her (her cyan horns im neutral on tho)

Margie; 8/10; iconic (because anime). i love her catchphrase and eyes. everything else im neutral on but the things i listed carry her for me lol

Kitty; 6/10? used to have a higher opinion on her but the more i look at her the less i like her design? i don't know. why is she wearing pajamas as her default outfit lol.

Tia; 8/10; so cute! she's unique and i love that. i especially like her blue hand/feet tips + her tail. i just like her and that's all i have really to say.

Beau; 7/10; he's nice i guess? the nature hobby REALLY fits him. but i don't really care for him besides that? he's 'ight.

Rolf; 9/10; dude looked SUPER scary in pervious games but nintendo softened him up... don't know if i like or hate that, the scary look fitted him lol (but then again, the whole cranky personality got softened up too sooooo). anyway, i pretty much like everything about him. nice design, nice catchphrase, and a cranky with the fitness hobby is always a plus. his house interior is okay.

Julian; 7/10; fabulous but that's all i really have to say. cute catchphrase and nice interior but im neutral on his design.

Roald; 8/10; i keep forgetting this guy is a jock and not a lazy lol. i like his design, nice catchphrase, and has an amazing interior. glad the guy's such a big meme.

Apple; 7.5/10; ooh, i had her on my very first island, she was nice to have around. her eyes freaked me out but that kinda added to her charm, ya know? has a cute and very fitting design and house interior.

Rank my villagers! 🌞🌼

10. Hazel
9. Pashmina
8. Marge
7. Kitty
6. Tia
5. Beau
4. Rolf
3. Julian
2. Roald
1. Apple

hazel - 4/10 - i ranked her yesterday/the other day, but i of course can’t remember what i gave her lol, so i gave her a 4! she’s very cute though, and is one of my favourite uchi villagers! her catchphrase is also iconic!
pashmina - 7/10 - aaa i love her as well! i had her on my island earlier this year, and she was absolutely lovely to have! she’s so cute, and i like her interior as well!
margie - 10/10 - i’ve currently got her on my island and have for a while, and i love her so, so much. she’s absolutely gorgeous and is one of my permanent villagers. she deserves way more love! ❤️
kitty - 4/10 - she’s cute! i don’t believe i’ve had her since my new leaf days, but i like her!
tia - 5/10 - rated her yesterday, but i think she’s adorable. :)
beau - 10/10 - my #1 favourite villager for so many years who i still adore with all my heart! he’s adorable and is the sweetest lil guy. i’m so happy to have him on my island. 🧡
rolf - 4/10 - not bad, but not really a favourite of mine. i actually ran into him a few times while island hopping the other day, and i believe that i had him in new leaf as well lol.
julian - 6/10 - he’s gorgeous! i love his design and his interior as well! definitely one of my favourite smug villagers. 💙
roald - 4/10 - he’s cute! i always forget that he’s a jock villager though, since he seems so much like a lazy at first glance xD.
apple - 2/10 - she was one of my favourites back in new leaf, but now i honestly think she’s a bit creepy. i’d really love to get to know her again one day, though. >_<

and that’s okay! you have no obligation to keep any of your villagers if you don’t like them as much as you thought you did. getting to move in and know new villagers is one of the best parts of the game imo. ❤️

timbra
dom
pietro
flo
freya
hopper
raddle
tank
tia

tutu
I love doing these! So I rank them from least favorite to most favorite. 10 is least, 1 is most.

10. Pietro - I am terrified of clowns. And he really creeps me out. So bad. D:
9. Timbra - Just looks very odd to me. Colors are way off and clash in my eyes.
8. Dom - Not entirely sure why, I'm just not a fan of his at all.
7. Freya - She's actually the only wolf that I could easily turn down. But she's still a wolf and better than the three that are above her!
6. Flo - Not terrible by any means, just an odd duck out. Haha! Nah, she's cool, I wouldn't mind having her on my island at all.
5. Tank - Again, not bad, and I would definitely take him. Rhinos are pretty dope, save for maybe one or two. He'd be chill for sure on my island!
4. Tutu - Oh my gosh, just look at her! If ever there was Animal Crossing's version of "mama bear" this would be her. Just so sweet looking and I can totally picture her calling you sweetheart and just treating you like her kid.
3. Raddle - Okay, he's a cool frog. I didn't like him before, but ever since the pandemic, like come on. Definitely rad.
2. Hopper - I would looooove to have Hopper on my island at some point! He's the epitome of penguins, with his hair and everything. Yes! So cool!
1. Tia - She is the sweetest little tea cup elephant ever! Like oh gosh, I could just hug her and skip with her all day long I swear. So precious.

Anybody can feel free to rate my villagers! I'll list them in order from my least favorite to my most favorite.

Snooty
Octavian
Chevre
Kidd
Agnes
Teddy
Rodeo
Flora
Merry
Fang

timbra
dom
pietro
flo
freya
hopper
raddle
tank
tia

tutu

timbra - 4/10 - i didn’t use to care for the sheep villagers all that much, but they’re slowly growing on me! i like timbra, i think she’s pretty and her colouring is nice! she also kind of looks like she could maybe be frita’s snooty older sister or cousin. 😅
dom - 0/10 - rated him above, but his expressions irk me. his design isn’t too bad otherwise.
pietro - 6/10 - rated him yesterday, but i like him a lot! he used to be one of the only villagers that i genuinely hated, but he’s grown on me quite a bit and after having him on my island, he’s one of my favourite smug villagers now. ❤️
flo - 4/10 - she’s cute! i’d be down to have her on my island one day if i ever run into her. ^^
freya - 10/10 - oh, she’s so gorgeous! i had her on my island a few months ago, and she’s simply just the best. her colouring is lovely and i love her a lot!
hopper - 2/10 - not really a favourite of mine, but he’s not bad either!
raddle - 5/10 - he’s actually really cute! i thought he was a cranky villager for the longest time lol, but i’d love to have him one day!
tank - 1/10 - meh. i’ve never liked him much tbh. :(
tia - 5/10 - rated her above, but she’s cute.
tutu - 3/10 - she’s cute! i honestly used to overlook her, but a video that i saw of her once really made me appreciate her more. 💗

Rank my villagers! 🌞🌼

10. Hazel
9. Pashmina
8. Marge
7. Kitty
6. Tia
5. Beau
4. Rolf
3. Julian
2. Roald
1. Apple

1. Hazel - 10/10
2. Pashmina - forgot what I ranked her - 4/10
3. Marge- If you mean Margie - 6/10 (forgot what I ranked her). she has been growing on me thanks to @xara
4. Kitty - 3/10 maybe lower. Don’t like villagers with a lot of makeup. she is kinda pretty but just wish she had no makeup.
5. Tia 5/10 - also kinda growing on me.
6. Beau 4/10 - he’s okay.
7. Rolf - 10/10 - I’m very interested in him thanks to @Rosch. Wasn’t a fan of any of the big cats but since Rosch had him in his profile pic for awhile, I got a bit fond of seeing Rolf’s face after awhile.
8. Julian - 4/10 - I’d like him better if his eyelids were the same color as his skin and his eyes were open.
9. Roald 9/10 cute
10. Apple 7/10 cute. She has pretty cute expressions

I love doing these! So I rank them from least favorite to most favorite. 10 is least, 1 is most.

7. Freya - She's actually the only wolf that I could easily turn down. But she's still a wolf and better than the three that are above her!
6. Flo - Not terrible by any means, just an odd duck out. Haha! Nah, she's cool, I wouldn't mind having her on my island at all.
5. Tank - Again, not bad, and I would definitely take him. Rhinos are pretty dope, save for maybe one or two. He'd be chill for sure on my island!
4. Tutu - Oh my gosh, just look at her! If ever there was Animal Crossing's version of "mama bear" this would be her. Just so sweet looking and I can totally picture her calling you sweetheart and just treating you like her kid.
3. Raddle - Okay, he's a cool frog. I didn't like him before, but ever since the pandemic, like come on. Definitely rad.
2. Hopper - I would looooove to have Hopper on my island at some point! He's the epitome of penguins, with his hair and everything. Yes! So cool!
1. Tia - She is the sweetest little tea cup elephant ever! Like oh gosh, I could just hug her and skip with her all day long I swear. So precious.

Anybody can feel free to rate my villagers! I'll list them in order from my least favorite to my most favorite.

Snooty
Octavian
Chevre
Kidd
Agnes
Teddy
Rodeo
Flora
Merry
Fang

Snooty- 1/10. Really don't like the anteaters all that much.
Octavian- 6/10. I like him, but he's not my favourite octopus.
Chevre- 8/10. I think I have previously rated her before, but not what I gave her. She is very pretty and I love her eyes. She has being a resident on my island before.
Kidd- 6/10. Don't really care for him, find him kinda bland.
Agnes- 8/10. She is a really cute piggie! I really like her.
Teddy- 10/10. I'm not the biggest fan of the jocks, but Teddy will always have my heart. I had him in my second New Leaf town and he was my favourite. Such a good boy.
Rodeo- 1/10. Nope. Don't do bulls with creepy eyes.
Flora- 6/10. I love that she's a flamingo! I think she's cute.
Merry- 10/10. Have rated derp cat previously, but I am still going to repeat myself and say that I love her and I have her on my dreamie list currently.
Fang- 10/10. Have also rated. Not sure if I gave him a 10, but if I didn't he deserves one because he's perfect. He's also on my new dreamie list.

Snooty
Octavian
Chevre
Kidd
Agnes
Teddy
Rodeo
Flora
Merry
Fang

snooty - 2/10 - oh, it’s nice to see someone have her! she’s not really a favourite of mine, but she isn’t bad at all. i also find it sort of funny that her name is literally her personality as well lol.
octavian - 6/10 - he was actually one of my first 10 villagers, and it was really nice having him! he’s super cool and is one of the best cranky villagers imo. definitely a favourite of mine! ☺️
chevre - 5/10 - i actually had her on my island up until very recently, and i enjoyed having her! she’s super adorable, but hoo boy is she stubborn as hell LOL. it took me longer to earn her photo than it did with any of my previous villagers. i still love her, though. 😅
kidd - 2/10 - meh. i’ve never really cared for him, but he’s not bad!
agnes - 10/10 - xjksmks i love her sm!!! her design is so cute, and she’s one of my favourite uchi villagers! i’m definitely hoping to have her on my island one day. ^^
teddy - 4/10 - he’s adorable! the last time that i had him was in pocket camp lol, but i still really like him! he’s adorable. :)
rodeo - 2/10 - i’m not a huge fan of his design, but he’s definitely not awful, either. he just doesn’t really appeal to me much.
flora - 2/10 - i think she might actually be one of the few villagers that i’ve yet to ever have, but she’s pretty!
merry - 10/10 - i’ve always thought she was absolutely adorable, but thanks to @Dunquixote, she’s easily become one of my favourite villagers. she’s so precious! ^^ 🥺
fang - 6/10 - he has such a simple yet beautiful design. i like him a lot!

Snooty
Octavian
Chevre
Kidd
Agnes
Teddy
Rodeo
Flora
Merry
Fang

Snooty: 3/10 I’m not a fan of the anteaters
Octavian: 6/10 - he’s okay.
chevre: 2/10 - not a fan of the goats designs
Kidd: 4/10 his design is slowly growing on me
Agnes: 10/10 I think she is really cute even though I don’t like the pigs much either
Teddy: 3/10 I’m not a fan of a lot of the bears. He’s okay.
Rodeo: 2/10 I don’t like the bulls but I like his design the best. He could grow on me maybe
Flora 6/10 - she’s pretty cute!
Merry: 10/10 she’s one of my favorites
Fang: 3/10 - the wolves designs are okay. I think I may like his design the least though.

My current villagers:

Genji
Tipper
Cyrano
Raymond
Sprinkle
Katt
Sprocket
Flurry
Sherb
Broccolo

Genji: 10/10 I used to think he looked weird but now I see his cuteness and am interested in him :)
Tipper: 1/10 - I don’t like her, but since I’ve had her (didn’t bond with her) and seeing some screeenshots of her and comments, I think she’s not as bad as I thought she was. I don’t like her eyes though.
Cyrano: 2/10 - not a fan of anteater villagers’ designs
Raymond: 10/10 one of my favorites.
Sprinkle: 8/10 I love her design
Katt: 7/10 another villager I used to not like but now like and am interested in her
Sprocket: 6/10 he’s pretty cool
Flurry: 5/10 she’s okay.
Sherb: 10/10 I love him
Broccolo: 7/10 he’s pretty cute!

Here’s my villagers, if anyone wants to rank/rate them!
Roald
Moe
Gala
Mira
Flurry
Kabuki
Apple
Bluebear
Raymond
Shari

roald - 4/10 - i always mistake him for a lazy villager lol, but he’s adorable!
moe - 7/10 - he’s genuinely one of the sweetest villagers that i’ve ever met, both in new horizons and new leaf. his interior is adorable as well, and he’s just amazing in general tbh. i love him a lot. ^^ 💙
gala - 3/10 - i don’t believe i’ve ever had her before, but she’s pretty and deserves way more love imo!
mira - 4/10 - i didn’t use to care for her much, but she’s grown on me quite a bit! i like that she has the vibes of a comic book superhero, and love how vibrant her design is. she’s super cool. :)
flurry - 6/10 - she’s adorable! she always reminds me of an old friend, who once told me that she reminded him of his grandma for some reason LOL. 🤣
kabuki - 3/10 - he’s cool! i like his design. ^^
apple - 2/10 - she was one of my favourites in new leaf, but now i don’t really care for her much. >_<
bluebear - 3/10 - she’s cute! i actually ran into her during my last island hopping session, and considered inviting her. :)
raymond - 3/10 - he’s never appealed to me much, but he’s not bad.
shari - 3/10 - she’s cute! she actually would’ve been my starter uchi, had i not been resetting to have peaches as my native fruit. 😅

Snooty: 4/10. There’s nothing about her that I really like. Not the worst, just a hard “meh”.

Octavian: 5/10. The least interesting of the octopuses for me. I find Zucker and Marina way more endearing so they overshadow Octavian in my opinion.

Chevre: 5/10. The first time I saw her was when she moved into my city folk town, and I thought she looked so weird. I don’t like her but I don’t really dislike her either.

Kidd: 8/10. Best goat design in my opinion. Most of the other goats have weird mouths that I just don’t vibe with that much.

Agnes: 8/10. Lovely and unique design. My favorite pig along with gala.

Teddy: 7/10. Very solid and cute design.

Rodeo: 5/10. Another weirdo who moved into my city folk town. Definitely posessed o_O

Flora: 10/10. My number one dreamie! I mean, what’s not to love?! She’s vibrant, summery, and has a heart on her face! (о´∀`о)

Merry: 9/10. Not the biggest fan of those types of bangs, but she manages to pull them off. Otherwise Adorable.

Fang: 7/10. Solid. Always loved wolves, and he’s a pretty standard wolf in my eyes, so I can’t complain.

Here’s my villagers, if anyone wants to rank/rate them!
Roald
Moe
Gala
Mira
Flurry
Kabuki
Apple
Bluebear
Raymond
Shari

Roald: 9/10 I think he’s adorable.
Moe: 8/10 - I love his colors. I used to think his eyes were a bit off putting but now they look fine to me.
Gala: 2/10 Not a fan of most pig villagers
Mira: 0/10 sorry. I don’t like her design at all
Flurry: 5/10 she’s okay
Kabuki: 5/10 he’s pretty interesting looking.
Apple: 7/10 she’s pretty cute. I love her shocked expression and distress.
Bluebear: 8/10 she’s adorable.
Raymond: 10/10 he’s one of my favorites.
Shari: 3/10 she’s okay. I could grow to like her more.

My current villagers:

Genji
Tipper
Cyrano
Raymond
Sprinkle
Katt
Sprocket
Flurry
Sherb
Broccolo

genji - 3/10 - he’s not really a favourite of mine, but he’s cool! i like him a lot more than i use to. :)
tipper - 5/10 - aa she’s adorable! she always makes me think of the time where a friend of mine thought she was a normal villager rather than a snooty aha, but i’d love to have her on my island one day. ^^
cyrano - 2/10 - i don’t care for his design much, but he’s not bad.
raymond - 3/10 - rated him a post or two above.
sprinkle - 10/10 - one of my absolute favourite villagers! she’s so adorable and i even have her on my island as well ☺️. her interior’s not the greatest, though lol. 😅
katt - 6/10 - another favourite of mine! i know quite a few people think she’s ugly, but i personally think she’s adorable! i’d love to have her one day as well.
sprocket - 1/10 - my least favourite of the robot villagers.
flurry - 6/10 - rated her a post or two above.
sherb - 7/10 - he’s adorable! i had him on my island earlier this year, and he was lovely to have! he’s super sweet and has a nice interior as well. he’s definitely one of my favourites now! ^^ ☺️
broccolo - 2/10 - he’s cute. :)

Back