• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Could I please come over to someone's town to get signatures for Bluebear's petition "Mandatory Morning Muffins"? Come on, who doesn't want muffins every morning?

Could I please come over to someone's town to get signatures for Bluebear's petition "Mandatory Morning Muffins"? Come on, who doesn't want muffins every morning?

If you still need those signatures, you can come to my town. :]

I'm looking for signatures for Marshal's Hugs, Not Thugs petition. :] Would anyone mind if I come to their town to get these signatures?

I need signatures, can I come to anyones town and get them please? You're welcome to come to mine and collect signatures as well. Let me know ASAP :)

Marshal needs an Indie Rock Forever petition signed today ^^; could I come to someone's town and get it signed? You can come to mine for signatures after if you would like :]. VM me ASAP. :]

can i come to anyone's town and get signatures for kid cat's 'celebrate muscle health' petition pls? i might get his picture .-.

Muffy needs signatures for "Town Defense Team"!!! New to the forum and could use so help!!! Please Reply if you can help!!! Thanks!

Last edited:
Freya needs signatures. Please let me know if you are willing to help! Thank you very much!!! You can come to my town if you need signatures as well!

Edit: nevermind can't wait any longer

Last edited:
anyone up for helping my Fauna with a signature sheet?

edit: disregard, i got help already!

Last edited:
Back