• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Spirit Tree

I used-

Rejection
Lightning
Flying
Heights
Thunder
Snake
Spider
Dentist
Dogs

The 9 hint helped. A lot.
i could not find rejection, lightning, flying or thunder in the crossword. but i did find ogre twice 😂 also, where are we supposed to redeem the code? i dont understand bc the prize is an egg

For the sake of transparency, I just want to share a change in the prize structure for this event. The prizes for Challenge #8 and Challenge #9 have been swapped.
early eggie woo
Post automatically merged:

The code is not

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

Sorry all. I tried. You're on your own
but have you tried it vertically right to left?

Got it!

Its the 9 fears in alpha order
DDFHLRSST

Awesome clue...
@BetsySundrop, you are incredible! Thank you for ending the brain pain!

512x512bb.jpg

Got it!

Its the 9 fears in alpha order
DDFHLRSST

Awesome clue...
You just saved me from killing my eyes even more, thank you so much you genius!!!!

This has been the only one I could hardly work with at all. Had literally no clue or thought process. If the next one is even harder, I'll be at a total loss.

I woke up and the answer is posted woo, thank you!!! 😁
...but I'm still too stubborn to look 🙈

I thought the new clue and the chatter about the answer would be enough for me to solve it, but I still got nothing 🥴

Anyone got an obvious-but-not-just-the-literal-answer hint so I can still play wannabe detective? Otherwise, I'm gonna have to give in and finally break my "no looking at the answer" streak if I can't solve it before the deadline 😭

For @Rio_
In the word search, there are 9 words that are common fears. What’s the first letter of each of those words?

Thank you so much!!! I thought that was the solution from seeing the post with the fears listed out, but I was putting them in the wrong order (tried the list order and different orders I saw them in appear in the search) This made me try again and alphabetical worked 😄

The window to redeem the code for Challenge #6 has closed.
The code was: ITISAMYSTERY

Challenge #6
Revealed: 10/29 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 10/30 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 30 Spectral Energy​
👻

Solution:

By searching through @The Last Tree Ghost's short post history, you could find repeated use of a meme that was popular on TBT in the mid-2010s.

C6_Answer.png

The code was: ITISAMYSTERY.

skullzipper.png

Challenge #8
Special Halloween Challenge
Revealed: 10/31 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 11/01 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 7 Ghostly Gold​

Happy Halloween to all spooky Spirits and wicked Wraiths! For our special Halloween Challenge, we are channeling Halloweaster 2020 vibes. I have hidden seven eggs for you to find. Some will look as you might expect, and some will be concealed more carefully. The eggs get shy, you see. They're scared of ghosts. Phasmophobia, it's called. Each egg, when clicked on, will earn you 1 Ghostly Gold. When you have collectively found all seven eggs, a brand new Halloweaster Egg collectible will be revealed!

Egg #Clue
Egg 1The Master of Disguise isn't the only game of its nature!
Egg 2Harry might know a thing or two about concocting trouble.
Egg 3TBT's resident COVID-19 expert.
Egg 4Spectrally spectres doing spectral things... spectrally.
Egg 5In the eyes of The Spirit Tree.
Egg 6Is it lemon or pineapple?
Egg 7The spookiest kind gesture.

Today's challenge was created by @Chris.​

Back