The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH Justin has the lineup I want. This is so not fair I need an adult or something.

What I'm wondering is how did a lot of you guys manage to get 1 of each. I couldn't get any because I was in school, but even if I did make it to the restock, I'd be lucky to get 1 haha

you are a top notch fluke, lucanosa.

sad thing is I wanted to save 1k TBT for more candy for a giveaway xD I didn't even want the extra spellectibles
:3 unique line-up is gonna be awesome though

but yeah... they need to fix the shop. because obviously I proved them wrong that you can buy more than one XDD

sad thing is I wanted to save 1k TBT for more candy for a giveaway xD I didn't even want the extra spellectibles

but yeah... they need to fix the shop. because obviously I proved them wrong that you can buy more than one XDD

oh boohoo, you've got double unique collectibles. you poor thing :rolleyes:
jokes aside, I could go for a voodoo doll right about now *coughs* ;)

Last edited:
What I'm wondering is how did a lot of you guys manage to get 1 of each. I couldn't get any because I was in school, but even if I did make it to the restock, I'd be lucky to get 1 haha

You click fast and pray that you get them before they sell out within the several seconds of lag.

I'm waiting for the first person/few people to post a thread for selling their spell'ectibles. xP

I'll buy your extra candle for 1K bells lol!

oh boohoo, you've got double unique collectibles. you poor thing :rolleyes:
jokes aside, I could go for a voodoo doll right about now *coughs* ;)

:p
3k tbt and ya have a deal~

I'll buy your extra candle for 1K bells lol!

XD I'll pass, I was gonna have a the lineup:
candy - candle - pumpkin cake - candle - candy

besides I bet the inflation goes really high for these within a year :p

:p
3k tbt and ya have a deal~

XD I'll pass, I was gonna have a the lineup:
candy - candle - pumpkin cake - candle - candy

besides I bet the inflation goes really high for these within a year :p

lol I want the set up to have candle cake candle too! I will probably try trading my Voodoo doll for a candle from 2nd restock

and yeah part of me wants to just hoard them until next year too hahaha

Last edited:
Congrats Laudine, Debra and Zandy for placing.

Those look incredibly spoopy. I probably won't have all the collectibles, but I wlll get at least one. (I'm looking at you cupcake)

can't you see how broke I am

the most tbt I ever had was 1.8k and that was because someone gave me 1.2k
;-; I know the feeling

lol I want the set up to have candle cake candle too! I will probably try trading my Voodoo doll for a candle from 2nd restock

and yeah part of me wants to just hoard them until next year too hahaha

haha yes! I'll probably hoard them until inflation :rolleyes:

These collectibles look awesome!! I'm really wanting the pumpkin cupcake :)
Congrats to the winners! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back