The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the shop (for me) still says they're all available?

For me it says sold out and has since before 2:00 PM Central Time (my time zone) and I've refreshed every second since then, before, and after

and during

Last edited:
btw, this isn't a complaint about not being able to get all or anything but

how the **** is 70 "a lot" at this point for collectibles?

just because its more than say a の getting restocked doesn't mean its a lot

soooo, are todays 2 restocks all that will be available for these?

Last edited:
That's the same thing that happened to me.

that sucks. ironically, i'm sure everyone wants to burn the candle.
unfortunately, it was made to burn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm so glad I managed to grab one. I can't remember which restock/collectible, but sometime last year it ran out when I clicked purchase. I was gutted.

This is the first time I've ever gotten something from one of these, YAAAAS. I'm so happy the Voodoo doll shows up first on my list ; w ; !

btw, this isn't a complaint about not being able to get all or anything but

how the **** is 70 "a lot" at this point for collectibles?

just because its more than say a の getting restocked doesn't mean its a lot

It's a lot when it's restricted to one per user. :) Also, that's only the first round.

Try being on your phone on the bus and your stop is coming up lmao

HOLD ON BUS DRIVER PERSON I'M BUYING PIXELS WITH FAKE MONEY

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's a lot when it's restricted to one per user. :) Also, that's only the first round.

tbh I'd say restrictions should be in place for all collectibles at this point

not because of people buying multiples to resell or trade or anything, but because of people that think rapidfire m1 will make it load faster

just wondering but do you get dibbs on all the collectibles? lmao
i'm loving the Halloween line up you have going!

It's depends on the collectible, but generally in most cases we send them out to all of the staff. (so no trophies for example) Just did that before the restock along with the creators of them!

Is it at least supposed to tell us how many were sold?? Because for me it STILL says 0 were sold for all three of them.... xD

It's depends on the collectible, but generally in most cases we send them out to all of the staff. (so no trophies for example) Just did that before the restock along with the creators of them!

that's pretty cool!
I think the pumpkin cupcake is my favourite collectible.

I really hope there's not going to be a 'team candle'.

Is it at least supposed to tell us how many were sold?? Because for me it STILL says 0 were sold for all three of them.... xD

Same here. I was constantly refreshing but all it said was sold out with 0 sold. I was slightly confused to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back