The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe your cache or something is bugging out?

That's somewhat correct. I cleared all my history just now including all files and everything and looked again, and it says 70 were sold for all three of them. Probably should have done that when it was being restocked. lol Oh well

that's pretty cool!
I think the pumpkin cupcake is my favourite collectible.

I really hope there's not going to be a 'team candle'.

I like the candle most myself... but I think I'll pass on creating a team...

I like the candle most myself... but I think I'll pass on creating a team...

same! no teams for me.... I will probably try trading my other two for candles... although that cute little cupcake is growing on me lol!

And yeah if you're having some weird issues with the stock not showing correctly or whatnot, I'd suggest either clearing your cache or just using a different browser.

It's depends on the collectible, but generally in most cases we send them out to all of the staff. (so no trophies for example) Just did that before the restock along with the creators of them!

how bout weird doll tho

or are those literally meant to be discontinued forever

And yeah if you're having some weird issues with the stock not showing correctly or whatnot, I'd suggest either clearing your cache or just using a different browser.

Well at least I know now. I know it's not the browser cause it's Microsoft 10 Window Edge, so it's got to be the cache. Think I remember someone having the same problem last year and the year before that for different collectibles

Last edited:
soooo, are todays 2 restocks all that will be available for these?

I'm not going to promise any specifics, but there's still a few more days left before Halloween is over so you could probably expect more stocked at some point. :)

How'd you get two of each? I thought it was set to unique so people were only able to get one? O:

X'D Lag
I was buying them and right before I got them I clicked refreshed and two of each appeared in my inventory
Idek how it happened

But other than me, everyone else got 1 of each

Spent all day posting to get 99 bells for a doll, and I missed the shop being stocked because I was watching the Season 2 finale of Arrow :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back