The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the most tbt I ever had was 1.8k and that was because someone gave me 1.2k
;-; I know the feeling

haha yes! I'll probably hoard them until inflation :rolleyes:

Sorry but I noticed some of your collectibles are missing and I haven't received them :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm planning on staying up to get the last two collectibles. Hope I don't miss out! I feel like this time round it's going to be busier.

Looks like they r all gone : (

They'll be more tonight c;

Sorry but I noticed some of your collectibles are missing and I haven't received them :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm planning on staying up to get the last two collectibles. Hope I don't miss out! I feel like this time round it's going to be busier.

Actually it'd probably be less busy because everyone got some already

And XD I'm testing different line-ups :p

Imo it's ridiculous that it's possible for people who entered the contest to miss out on these. A first stock of 70 where some people buy duplicates (I saw some have duplicates even displayed), considering the amout of interested people...
Some people have a busy life and they can't be around whenever stock goes up. Why can't they just be unique and unlimited? I hope the next stock up is at least around 300.

Edit: Also time zones for some people.

Last edited:
Imo it's ridiculous that it's possible for people who entered the contest to miss out on these.

I don't get how we're different from people who didn't enter lol
I only saw one person who got duplicates (a few posts up), it was just a glitch.

Hopefully everyone can get the collectibles they want before the Halloween event ends :)!

What time will the restock start for central? Ima get on my laptop 5minutes early so it'll be easier to snag some of those collectibles

how do you have duplicates???

Glitch.

I put all three in my cart, and when I checked out it froze. So, I spammed the refresh button and my computer froze. I walked away and worked on my Spanish for 5 minutes and when I came back it was in my inventory screen with 2 of each spellectable.

XD Idek how it happened

Glitch.

I put all three in my cart, and when I checked out it froze. So, I spammed the refresh button and my computer froze. I walked away and worked on my Spanish for 5 minutes and when I came back it was in my inventory screen with 2 of each spellectable.

XD Idek how it happened

Hey, I wouldn't complain, haha.

Glitch.

XD Idek how it happened

ohh hahaha lucky duck...

how about we listen to a looped version of sonic saying 'you're too slow' the entire time so when we don't get the spellectibles, sonic can comfort us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back