• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

it's a general idea, the map shows most thing that will be in the game, we just have to wait

yeah i hope we get to go to the cave and island shown on the map and i think we will be able to, other wise why else would they have put that into the map? i also hope nintendo do what they are doing with AC CF when they release funiture sets via wifi that you cant get anywhere else, i think it would make animal crossing even more of a timeless game (^__^)

I also don't expect everything to happen that is on the map... that would be great, though! This game is really taking some time, considering that at E3 2010 this game was shown for the first time with some pictures.... man, it's killing me!!

Umm, don't know if anyone else posted this, but I think there should be a better way for saying stuff over wifi than the normal way that was in AC:WW. I always typed really slow with it and I hated it.

Like many mentioned, if the microphone isn't to be supported... it's a huge bummer! But I'm sure they will... :)

I am sure they will utilize it, if there is one game that can utilize all of te 3DS's capabilities it's animal crossing.

I miss all the little events Cooper did, Wisp from NGC, Halloween from GC. It made it feel like a nice little town.

I also don't expect everything to happen that is on the map... that would be great, though! This game is really taking some time, considering that at E3 2010 this game was shown for the first time with some pictures.... man, it's killing me!!
either

Umm, don't know if anyone else posted this, but I think there should be a better way for saying stuff over wifi than the normal way that was in AC:WW. I always typed really slow with it and I hated it.
Either mic, i'm a also hoping the bluetooth keyboard for Pokemon typing DS can be used

Like many mentioned, if the microphone isn't to be supported... it's a huge bummer! But I'm sure they will... :)
yeah it'd suck if no mic

I am sure they will utilize it, if there is one game that can utilize all of te 3DS's capabilities it's animal crossing.
hopef

Not sure if someone had suggested this yet, but I just thought of it a moment ago.

I think they should add the ability to take screenshots and save them to SD like the Wii did with CF

Not sure if someone had suggested this yet, but I just thought of it a moment ago.

I think they should add the ability to take screenshots and save them to SD like the Wii did with CF

has been said before

Neither do I, I think that they should have some beach only town decorations like a pile of log that lights up at night and beach towels with umbrellas

I bet they'll do it the same way, with the button. Since the options are (most likely) on the bottom screen, it'll take just a touch to take a picture!

Back