• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying [Trading] ♡ The Japan Store! ♡ (✪㉨✪) [OFFLINE]

Do you still have the hero's clothes and Triforce? I'd be more than willing to pay a good price for them =)

Last edited:
Do you still have the hero's clothes and Triforce? I'd be more than willing to pay a good price for them =)

Just sold them, but if I get them again soon, I can let you know, since I'd have no use for them.

Updated my list with items and gyroids still available~

What ever happened to the cornucopia? :c I messaged you a few days ago but you never responded.

I got some throwing beans for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've also got some other unorderables for you.

What ever happened to the cornucopia? :c I messaged you a few days ago but you never responded.

I sold it already. I thought I had messaged you about it, I apologize if I did not. I've been on odd times and really needed the space and bells quicker.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got some throwing beans for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've also got some other unorderables for you.

PM me what you have, I might just trade for that custom QR code you wanted.

I sold it already. I thought I had messaged you about it, I apologize if I did not. I've been on odd times and really needed the space and bells quicker.

- - - Post Merge - - -

PM me what you have, I might just trade for that custom QR code you wanted.

Yeah, you didn't. Oh well. Thanks anyways.

Sure! Lemme locate it and I'lllet you know when I'm open. :D

are items duped or second hand?

Not sure what you mean. They are just items I accumulated from playing or trading I don't need. Unless I have to order anything from my catalog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I would like to buy the tall droploid please :)

Lemme make sure I have it and I'll add you and let you know when I'm open. :3

Back