• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying [Trading] ♡ The Japan Store! ♡ (✪㉨✪) [OFFLINE]

Not sure what you mean. They are just items I accumulated from playing or trading I don't need. Unless I have to order anything from my catalog.

may I have you order a ceramic hot pot,heart hairpin, rice cooker, wobbelina. then buy mega dingloid, squat dingloid, mega lullaboid

Not sure what you mean. They are just items I accumulated from playing or trading I don't need. Unless I have to order anything from my catalog.

may I have you order a ceramic hot pot,heart hairpin, rice cooker, wobbelina. then buy mega dingloid, squat dingloid, mega lullaboid

Sure! Lemme double check that I still have those gyroids.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edlwin, I ordered your items, the only gyroid from that request I still have is the Mega Lullaboid, which I'll put aside for you. The total will be 18,500 bells and will be ready tomorrow. :)

Alright, let me know when you open. uvu

I think my pink one was either stolen, or is lost in my town somewhere. I have a yellow and blue one though. Do you still want the yellow one for 2k? And if you need a blue one, let me know.

Do you still have the Mega and normal Lullaboid? If so, I'd like them both!

The Mega is on hold for someone who has an order with me, I do have a normal Lullaboid though. Would you still like it?

I think my pink one was either stolen, or is lost in my town somewhere. I have a yellow and blue one though. Do you still want the yellow one for 2k? And if you need a blue one, let me know.

Lol, I was just waiting for your gate and didn't see this message, but sure, I'll still take the yellow one if you don't mind. c':

Sure, is the octopus chair enough? Or should I add the exquisite wall?

Octopus Chair is enough, but how much is the Exquisite Wall? :)

EDIT: I found an extra Mega Lullaboid. So can we do a 2:2 trade? :D

Last edited:
Is 3000 ok for you? (I'm not really sure for how much do these things usually go...)

Is 3000 ok for you? (I'm not really sure for how much do these things usually go...)

Actually I edited my last post, I did have an extra Mega Lullaboid. Can we do a trade, 2 for 2? :) I'll go open my gates for you.

Last edited:
Awesome, gates open for you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

GOING OFFLINE NOW, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING I AM SELLING PM OR VM ME, OR REPLY HERE AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU NEXT TIME I'M ONLINE! THANKS! :3

Back