• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turkey Day and Toy Day Update coming November 19th.

BRING IT ON!

I am SO excited for Harvest Festival Turkey Day! I did like the original name of the holiday more as it felt more like it could be a real holiday. Turkey Day just makes me wonder why in a world full of animals they would celebrate Turkeys. It's kind of like Bunny Day. Like...why are all these animals celebrating a rabbit? I'm probably thinking too far into it though.

Toy Day and this whole holiday season is going to be SPECTACULAR. I figured that many items wouldn't be added based on the fact so many items were already loaded into the game. However, since I don't time travel and also refuse to collect items from seasons/events I haven't experienced yet, it will all be brand new to me!

I just can't wait 😊

If the items you get from Jingle to deliver to villagers are random then I'm kind of worried it might be like when you deliver a villager a gift from another villager and it turns out to be ugly. I hope they're at least cute gifts or something they won't wear or display in their homes.

Probably a silly question but is this update for northern hem only (given they are in autumn and celebrate this stuff only) or is this a global update?

Initial thoughts:
  • I'm excited!
  • Can't wait to use up the pumpkins chilling in my storage
  • The new hairstyles give me hope that the devs will keep adding new ones. Would love to see more generic ones, like a long ponytail and messy bun
  • The feasting table in the Res Services plaza looks so cute! Love seeing the villagers walking around with empty plates
  • I'm stoked to sit and do yoga with my residents! 😍
  • More storage, yes! Feed my hoarding tendencies, Nintendo~ 😆
  • The new furniture items look fantastic! My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas, but the stockings hanging on the wall are adorable. 🥺
My only concern is Jingle's gifts... I hope they won't be random items. I don't need all my villagers walking around in Instant-muscle Suits. 🤪

Where do people get the info about catalog in nooklink and random dreams?

The new hair (being bald, lol) and the reactions are very nice. I'm gonna workout next to Peewee, haha. I love the excited reaction with the little butt wiggle.

I find it amusing on Turkey day, the villagers are wearing the boater hats 🥺 I'm excited for Toy day, I've always wanted a kidnapping sack. (I wonder if you can keep.. that because I definitely would)

Just woke up and still drowsy. But after seeing the notification, my mind, body and soul has awaken.

I can finally sit on the ground. Oh yes. Best update ever. Seriously though, this is awesome. I am SO excited.

Where do people get the info about catalog in nooklink and random dreams?
I think it's from the Japanese website. They tend to include info not shown on trailers.

Do you guys think that it will cost another debt for the expanded storage?
I kind of hope so so I have something to put my bells towards at this point lol.
Post automatically merged:

The new hair (being bald, lol) and the reactions are very nice. I'm gonna workout next to Peewee, haha. I love the excited reaction with the little butt wiggle.

I find it amusing on Turkey day, the villagers are wearing the boater hats 🥺 I'm excited for Toy day, I've always wanted a kidnapping sack. (I wonder if you can keep.. that because I definitely would)
OMG Peewee just left my island and he lived right next to Tiffany lol. He was working out all the time so I put workout equipment in his yard for him :)

Now I can block the villagers that block me by sitting hehehe
Do you guys think that it will cost another debt for the expanded storage?
I kind of hope so so I have something to put my bells towards at this point lol.
Post automatically merged:

OMG Peewee just left my island and he lived right next to Tiffany lol. He was working out all the time so I put workout equipment in his yard for him :)
Yes I posted about it Here a few min ago because I saw a facebook post from Nintendo.

I am so excited about all the reactions that match what your villager is doing! I can't wait to do yoga at the plaza with them out work out on the beach! It makes me excited since now I can be apart of the fun! The hair styles are amazing and I'm so glad to see more inclusive styles. I how it continues and we see more options as time goes! The storage upgrade is great since I'm a clothing hoarder so now I can buy more space. I once again hope they keep increasing the size since more items keep coming!

Meh... 6/10.

-As expected: More holidays that are only relevant for a day. At least the furniture looks nice.

-They actually added stuff to the base game! It's nice that we finally get the emotes everyone has been asking for. Though again, it doesnt really add much.

-The hairstyles do nothing for me, honestly. But I'm sure others will appreciate it more.

-More storage space is nice I guess??? I personally dont need more space, but judging by this board the AC-Playerbase has a hoarding problem, so, good for them, I suppose...

I'm sounding like an ungrateful, whining bench, but blabla Brewster, blablabla Store Update blabla Gyroids, etc, etc... Get on it already! I'd rather have that than being able to SIT.

It's about time they let us sit down. It all looks cool, but honestly it's not really that meaty of content. We can now do some of the stuff villagers were able to do from day 1 but not all of it. Like we still can't sip drinks and eat food or do the zoomie airplane thing. So it's not like they even gave us all the villager reaction stuff they had from the start.

So if villagers were able to do it from the start this feels more like stuff they copied and pasted onto the player character and less that they had to work it into the game.

I'm really happy they are bringing back Harvest Day as that was one of my favorite events in New Leaf along with a similar variation on its music too! So far from this video, it seems like this is a pretty big update, but I'm surprised there has been no mention or spoiler of the Cafe/Brewster!

Can't wait for the update as I NEED more storage space! I'm so excited that we get more reactions and can actually sit on the ground and I love the new hair styles and can't wait to give gifts to my villagers during toy day!

I want the addition of furniture.

I don't want reactions and more material grinding.

Increased storage?
For more materials. :(

Initial thoughts:
  • I'm excited!
  • Can't wait to use up the pumpkins chilling in my storage
  • The new hairstyles give me hope that the devs will keep adding new ones. Would love to see more generic ones, like a long ponytail and messy bun
  • The feasting table in the Res Services plaza looks so cute! Love seeing the villagers walking around with empty plates
  • I'm stoked to sit and do yoga with my residents! 😍
  • More storage, yes! Feed my hoarding tendencies, Nintendo~ 😆
  • The new furniture items look fantastic! My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas, but the stockings hanging on the wall are adorable. 🥺
My only concern is Jingle's gifts... I hope they won't be random items. I don't need all my villagers walking around in Instant-muscle Suits. 🤪
The gifts won't be random if it's anything like NL. You have to figure out what they wanted and give them that. But they'll take the wrong present (intended for someone else) and pretend to be happy. It's going to be random though.

I want the addition of furniture.

I don't want reactions and more material grinding.

Increased storage?
For more materials. :(
Hey hey now. We can finally sit after 8 months, what more do you want!?

Back