• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turkey Day and Toy Day Update coming November 19th.

Oh god, i need to sleep. But i can't, I'm too excited! My body is tired and excited at the same time, how is that possible??

I saw this on the AC discord. It’s from the link below. Per google translate looks like we get more orderable Nook limited items and some year end stuff like maybe the food? View attachment 335945

BTW.... hihihi 😅, is that also a new rug i see? I haven't seen it yet and it kinda looks cool like an earthy cloudy circle shape

From the same link is this sunflower rug new?

15572_24.jpg

Yes and the Aurora Wall in the other picture. They are releasing those and bringing the sunflower crown and winter-solstice sweater back. :D

I honestly think this looks very promising. I hope we can cook ourselves, but no but deal if we can’t. I am excited about the furniture (from what I spotted), the sit reaction, storage (sad no house expansion or room size improvement) and jingle and Franklin since I never met them in NL or got to do their activities. Still, I wish they showed more in the video. But, I guess I don’t mind being a little surprised and finding out myself. Just hoping there is a lot more furniture than what was season (would love the vinegar bottle again and the platter with the metal top, the stew pot).

I'm glad they released the news so soon to the actual release date so we don't have to wait too long! watching the trailer made me super excited but maybe that's just my excitement for Christmas manifesting at the sight of snow and Jingle?? very likely. but either way I'm hoping this is enough new stuff to get me back into some hardcore playing!! I would've loved to see so much more (looking at you Brewster) but next update is late January... here's hoping we see him soon.

and all the new furniture stuff looks so nice!

I think I'm more excited about the new reactions, hairstyle, and storage upgrade than I am about the events. All looks great! :D
exactly what I was thinking! I haven't watched the video yet but I love that they've added new hairstyles and reactions!

Can I just say I’m absolutely thrilled with the content of this update? It was probably the best thing to wake up to— I genuinely thought it was fake at first, because it’s just so perfect! I’m so happy about the new ethnic hairstyles, even though I’m not a POC myself, diversity is something the AC series hasn’t exactly included, and to see them finally acknowledging that different races exist is a great thing.

I’m also pretty relieved that there’s no new big cooking mechanic. As I mentioned yesterday, I’m not really into the idea of having cooking/ingredients in AC because it may end up too much like the Harvest Moon series. It looks like the holidays will be similar to those in New Leaf, which I’m pretty excited about.

New reactions, more storage... self explanatory. Yes. I need that pretty badly. I’m really excited!!

I'm glad they released the news so soon to the actual release date so we don't have to wait too long! watching the trailer made me super excited but maybe that's just my excitement for Christmas manifesting at the sight of snow and Jingle?? very likely. but either way I'm hoping this is enough new stuff to get me back into some hardcore playing!! I would've loved to see so much more (looking at you Brewster) but next update is late January... here's hoping we see him soon.

and all the new furniture stuff looks so nice!

Yeah ... I get you there, i am also sad Brewster didn't make it yet, however the one in late January only has Pave, So i feel there could be a strong possibility to see Brewster come with pave? since in this one we had two NPC players added, so it could be a possibility. Although if i am honest with you, I dont mind waiting for Brewster as long as that is translated in super new gameplay or added features not seen before like eating food, ordering food, waitering, several types of drinks adapted to seasonality too etc sometimes the wait is worth and thats what i am hoping for.

Sorry for the deviation of my comment from the topic, back to this update 🤩

The thing I got most excited for was being able to sit on the ground. Also the other reactions as well.

I can't wait to see what the dataminers find after this update as well.
Just have to hold out for 3 more days. 💀

Yeah ... I get you there, i am also sad Brewster didn't make it yet, However the one in late January only has Pave, So i feel there could a strong possibility to see Brewster come with pave? since in this one we have two NPC players added. Although if i am honest with you, I down mind waiting for Brewster as long as that is translated in super new gameplay or added features not seen before like eating food, ordering food, waitering, several types of drinks adapted to seasonality too etc sometimes the wait is worth and thats what i am hoping for.

Sorry for the deviation of my comment from the topic, back to this update 🤩
The late January updates seems perfect for Brewster! Brewster could come while the Northern hemisphere is still in winter. The next update will probably be for Mario day, that could include Katrina and sort of tie into April Fool's day.

Back