• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Upcoming Nintendo Directs for Europe and North America scheduled for December 5th!

I guess my joking that New Leaf will have to be my birthday present (June) might be coming true. So Sad! Long, Long, wait......

This is beyond ridiculous. I don't understand what Nintendo is trying to do. I'm far, far past angry at this point over the lack of information they have given this game.

Q2 for EU..that's April-June. The US is likely right in front or behind whatever date gets set for EU unless they do something like the did with WW and release it months ahead of EU, but I highly doubt it.

Me too....I was hoping when they said Fire Emblem is releasing Feb 4 that they would announce AC around the same time....but nothing. :mad:

Wait, WHAT? Fire Emblem is releasing Feb 4th--- in NA or EU? And in english or the Japanese release!? I must know plx .n.

It just feels wrong. I don't think that Nintendo really planned to release New Leaf nearly 3/4 year before Europe/ America in Japan. I guess the late release in Q2 has something to do with the lack of modified game cards...

Maybe they aren't sure if it can make Q1 in America so they don't want to say Q2 yet lol

I'm so glad that Nintendo thought that showing NSMB2 DLC for three minutes and showing a LEGO game as well was more important than showing off Animal Crossing NL. Really.

It feels like ACNL is their most anticipated game for the 3DS... why wouldn't they mention it in NA at all? Sad day.

But who knows, maybe they thought the news big enough that they should create a separate news update for it? One can only hope.

i AGREE!

i was expecting my game in March! too bad i will have to wait from April To june...

It feels like ACNL is their most anticipated game for the 3DS... why wouldn't they mention it in NA at all? Sad day.

But who knows, maybe they thought the news big enough that they should create a separate news update for it? One can only hope.

They would not do that.

Don't get your hopes up. We've been through this so many times. It's absent because it is not coming out anytime soon.

Back