• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Version 1.11 Update: Fireworks update for ACNH coming July 29

Officially, we should only know about the Fireworks and the Nook Shopping items until September 21st. We only know about the Halloween because of the datamine.

okay yes, I get that. So it is not part of the official update, which means it could the next update would likely be around the end of sept, at minimum to officially add this to the game?

I hope the Halloween items being in already turns out to be a good thing. On the other hand, couldn't that also mean they don't need to update the game now until late October (instead of late September)?

How far do the seasonal Nook Shopping items go this time?
I wonder about that. I like the new Halloween items but that could probably mean we won’t see another update until late October or later.

okay yes, I get that. So it is not part of the official update, which means it could the next update would likely be around the end of sept, at minimum to officially add this to the game?
If Halloween was already in the game, they should've announced it with this update. Because telling players to update when the content is already available is just... strange.

If Halloween was already in the game, they should've announced it with this update. Because telling players to update when the content is already available is just... strange.

Okay, I see. That is a very strange situation. Thank you for so patiently answering my questions, I really appreciate it!

A bit of datamining stuff...

Rover now has an unused flow: XctMessageCafe

It basically chooses between 1 of 4 lines of dialogue randomly. Currently, the dialogue for the cafe doesn't exist. Also means Rover can visit the cafe. Currently, only Rover has this.

It basically chooses between 1 of 4 lines of dialogue randomly. Currently, the dialogue for the cafe doesn't exist. Also means Rover can visit the cafe. Currently, only Rover has this.

Cafe is coming :)

If Halloween is already in, we may get a special update before the Turkey Day update.

That's awesome, thank you for posting. I really hope Resetti will also be able to visit the cafe.

Thank you so much for delivering on information!!

Tbh im.a bit disappointed about the new Halloween items, hopefully they add more but it seems...bland

To briefly summarize what we have in ver1.11.0:

New Fireworks raffle items:
These items are consumed after 3 uses. It works like fruit when eaten.
  • boba tea (coffee, green tea, mango, milk tea, strawberry)
  • cotton candy (plain, melon, ramune-soda)
  • frozen treat (chocolate, orange, ramune-soda)
New seasonal items:
These items are time-locked.
  • cucumber horse, eggplant cow (Obon Festival)
  • dango, moon cakes (Moon-Viewing Festival)
  • songpyeon (Chuseok)
  • marigold decoration (Day of the Dead)
  • handheld lantern (St. Martin's Day/Lantern Festival)
    • variations include: suns, stars, moons, leaves, stained glass
  • chitose ame (Shichi-Go-San)
Halloween 2021:
  • The Halloween event has been made accessible for 2021. However, the event itself is time-locked.
  • New Halloween recipes. These DIYs can be obtained from crafting villagers and/or balloons.
    • Spooky tree (DIY, 5 pumpkins + 10 hardwood)
    • Spooky trick lamp (DIY, 4 pumpkins + 4 iron nuggets)
    • Spooky treats basket (DIY, 1 pumpkin + 2 candy)
Also, the Museum glitch has been fixed. Villagers can now be found inside the museum again.

--
Datamining discoveries in this update:
  • Rover now has an unused flow: XctMessageCafe. It basically chooses between 1 of 4 lines of dialogue randomly. Currently, the dialogue for the cafe doesn't exist. Also means Rover can visit the cafe.
  • A flag is referenced in the eventflow called cNpcMemory:TalkProgressMuseumBuiltCafe. This flag is enabled when you talk to villagers while inside the museum so they don't mention the cafe upgrade outside the museum.
  • The camera settings for the museum cafe discovered in 1.10 has been slightly modified.
  • Exterior house wall types and roof types for villagers now have values in CustomizeSortID. Meaning if they were to be selected from a list, they now have an order. This may imply villager house exterior customization or something.
  • There is an unused type of approach villagers can do, called ApproachFortune, and links to unused eventflows NNPC_ApproachH_FortuneFriendship and NNPC_ApproachH_FortuneItem. These are only occur with fortune types 3 and 5, implying there are several types of fortunes. What these "fortunes" mean are currently unknown.
  • There are 3 new unused weather patterns: Rain06, Rain07, Fine07. This does not affect current weather seeds so there is no need for worry to those who use Meteonook.
  • The unused dummy "business mode" thing I mentioned pages ago was removed. There goes my part-time job theory.
  • Villagers will now interact with some items introduced in the previous update. They will take pictures of the carp banner with their phone. Smell festival zongzi, surichwi tteok, and double Gloucester cheese. Ring the nuptial bell. Watch Rover's photo and nuptial ring pillow. And spray carnations with water.
  • Female villagers are somehow set to wear the diner uniform and the hula top automatically. But there are currently no situations associated to it. This adds to the old datamine where villagers would wear hospital, school and swimming gear. My part-time job theory is still alive.
  • Also male villagers will no longer automatically wear mage's dress during Halloween. FINALLY! I was really annoyed when Rolf wore it.
  • There is an unused ItemKind called StickLightColorful which has a unique interaction/animation when it's placed as furniture. This is different from the light stick we got from New Year's Eve.

Last edited:
That's true but like , it's still under Nintendo? They gave us pocket camp items before~

Yeah, I know. I'm still not gonna worry about it too much though, because Nintendo doesn't care about acnh enough to give us cool items like pocket camp has. And if they do, I will eat my words and be happily surprised.

I can't express how much I love the little halloween candy basket and the boba teas. Those two items come directly from Pocket Camp, I remember being handed both of those last year! So that's really an improvement, I hope they keep bringing their best ideas to New Horizons, the fact that they addressed the backlash (and that it worked, thankfully) makes me hopeful that this game will get the content it always deserved, so here's to hoping for more!

• Exterior house wall types and roof types for villagers now have values in CustomizeSortID. Meaning if they were to be selected from a list, they now have an order. This may imply villager house exterior customization or something.

This actually lines up with the datamined info about Lottie and the HHD right? Perhaps we will be getting HHD functions in the future.

I know I have shown my disinterest for this update so far... But that was because I had no idea about these adorable handheld lanterns?! So cute. I know its lame, but these have made me excited 😂😍

Screenshot_20210729-200323_Google.jpg

Post-update and datamine thoughts!
  • There's stuff in there for October and November? That's kind of worrying. I'm hoping the fact that they haven't officially announced it means that we'll get an update in September where they go "hey, this stuff is TOTALLY new to the game (and we didn't put it in back in July)" but it could just be a contingency plan, in case they haven't gotten stuff ready in time.
  • Nice to see a handheld trick or treat basket, and I forgot Shichi-Go-San existed until I saw the item for that and it jogged my memory.
  • The lanterns are also very cute, and St. Martin's Day vaguely rings a bell?
  • Interesting to see they've also taken out "business mode", considering they've also updated their official Dream Address and the weirdly prominent copy of Animal City that has been on the wall in Nina's house since December's gone... but on the other hand, there's some new stuff regarding fortunes (that implies Katrina's properly coming back) and some further stuff that implies Lottie's coming back, so the potential city island I'm thinking that implied is still very much in the air.
  • On the plus side: MORE BREWSTER-RELATED STUFF, YES. On even more of a plus side: Rover's going to come visit? YES!
So yeah, a bit more AAAA because of all of the stuff for October and November they've covertly added in. At the same time, we're still inching ever closer to Brewster's return, and that's honestly exciting!

Wait, the update is going to have my island rep be able to hold a Boba tea drink??!! Is this correct? OMG!! I'm so excited for the update now!!!🧋🧋🧋💕💕
I can make a Boba cafe on my island!!

This actually lines up with the datamined info about Lottie and the HHD right? Perhaps we will be getting HHD functions in the future.
Maybe. There's a chance that house customization might go through Tom Nook. But I honestly would love to have HHA NPCs (Lottie, Lyle, and Digby) do it.

I would pay for an HHD DLC expansion for the game.

Villagers can be seen at the Museum again.
View attachment 387581
Yessss this makes me so happy!!
I know I have shown my disinterest for this update so far... But that was because I had no idea about these adorable handheld lanterns?! So cute. I know its lame, but these have made me excited 😂😍

Thisssss !! Everyone all about the food items but these items alone will bring me back to the game fo real 😍😍🤩🤩🤩

Edit: isnt st martins in November tho... does that mean we wont get another update untill mid November at the very least?

Last edited:
Yeah, I know. I'm still not gonna worry about it too much though, because Nintendo doesn't care about acnh enough to give us cool items like pocket camp has. And if they do, I will eat my words and be happily surprised.

For Nintendo, Pocket Camp is, and continues to be, a moneymaker.

I did not have anything properly synced to get involved more deeply with Pocket Camp. I have the app on my phone and tablet devices. But, for what little I played, I did not enjoy that game. But, of course, it has portable items, like the campsite sign.

Overall, I do not like—and I do not respect—how Nintendo and game-developers have handled New Horizons.

i'm looking forward to the fireworks .. that's all i have to say ^^

i want to be able to get that flower light-up bobbler that i saw in mushroomgames island tour video on youtube *i think it was mushroomgames*... they look so cute ^^

Last edited:
Back