• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Version 1.11 Update: Fireworks update for ACNH coming July 29

Surprisingly, Halloween 2021 is also already moved to 2021, but it is currently time-locked. If you TT to October 2021, Nook's Cranny will be selling candy and Halloween items. There are new Halloween items (spooky tree, spooky trick lamp, handheld lantern, spooky treats basket), but are also currently time-locked.

Not mine. The treats basket below is hacked to gain access.
basket.jpg

Makes you wonder why they already did this in advance. Probably because they are planning on something else for autumn.

Also, flavors. Again, not mine.
flavors.jpg

Last edited:
Surprisingly, Halloween 2021 is also already moved to 2021, but it is currently time-locked. If you TT to October 2021, Nook's Cranny will be selling candy and Halloween items. There are new Halloween items (spooky tree, spooky trick lamp, handheld lantern, spooky treats basket), but are also currently time-locked.

Not mine. The treats basket below is hacked to gain access.
View attachment 387587

Makes you wonder why they already did this in advance. Probably because they are planning on something else for autumn.

Also, flavors. Again, not mine.
View attachment 387589
Did you find any pictures of the new spooky items? I’m super intrigued about that spooky tree. Hoping it looks like the dead trees for previous games.

Edit: never mind ! saw your new post! Thanks!

Not mine. The treats basket

Makes you wonder why they already did this in advance. Probably because they are planning on something else
Ok, so Im..excited for this. I loove halloween, both irl and in-game. I dont wanna get my hopes up, but still.

I hope the Halloween items being in already turns out to be a good thing. On the other hand, couldn't that also mean they don't need to update the game now until late October (instead of late September)?

How far do the seasonal Nook Shopping items go this time?

If you run and trip while holding the boba tea and popsicle, it spills.

it's still weird to me (unless they fixed it) that you can only trip while running with items that you can lose. first the balloons, now the tea and popsicles. (and while wearing the king tut mask, of course, but that's always been a thing.) if it was a case of only being able to trip on bad luck days, like in older games, i'd understand, but last time i checked, it only happens when you're holding items you can lose, basically punishing you for running while holding them. again, unless they fixed it. i never risked finding out because i didn't want to lose my balloons. again.

I hope the Halloween items being in already turns out to be a good thing. On the other hand, couldn't that also mean they don't need to update the game now until late October (instead of late September)?

Not sure which seasonal item, but I've ready the last is November 15, which is probably for Chitose Ame.

And yeah, I've considered that the next update might take longer. But it can't be that late. The long wait between ver1.10 and 1.11 is enough for fans to get mad at Nintendo. They wouldn't want that to happen it again.

Call me ignorant...but I have no idea what Chitoseame is...

It's a candy.

looking at the announcement it looks like they are listed out to sept 30 (the grape harvest basket, sorry I am looking at the Japanese announcement and don’t have the right translation in front of me).
Post automatically merged:

Call me ignorant...but I have no idea what Chitoseame is...

chitoseame literally translates to ‘thousand year candy’. It is a red and white candy sold at Shichi- go - San (7-5-3) it’s like a ceremony/ festival for children at those ages.

I don’t think it is something commonly known in the west, so don’t feel bad about now knowing!

That ceremony is in November, I didn’t realize items had been added so late. I only saw mention of the September items in the announcement?

Last edited:
I’m so excited to get all the new Fireworks items! Also what a surprise they added some new Halloween things already. Definitely will be using all of these in October as decorating for Halloween and Christmas are my favorite things.

However. It looks like there won’t be another update until right before Turkey Day (US Thanksgiving). As mentioned above, all Halloween stuff is in the game and the Nook Shopping items go until November 15. The Halloween event on October 31 is technically in the game, but you just can’t time travel to it like with most holidays. The game will check via internet to see if it really is October 31 and then Halloween will unlock, but not before. I sure hope I’m wrong about this though and the update comes out much sooner.

looking at the announcement it looks like they are listed out to sept 30 (the grape harvest basket, sorry I am looking at the Japanese announcement and don’t have the right translation in front of me).
Post automatically merged:

chitoseame literally translates to ‘thousand year candy’. It is a red and white candy sold at Shichi- go - San (7-5-3) it’s like a ceremony/ festival for children at those ages.

I don’t think it is something commonly known in the west, so don’t feel bad about now knowing!

That ceremony is in November, I didn’t realize items had been added so late. I only saw mention of the September items in the announcement?

Officially, we should only know about the Fireworks and the Nook Shopping items until September 21st. We only know about the Halloween because of the datamine.

Of course, by that time, Nintendo should announce the next update because the majority of players knows it ends at that time. Nintendo has to officially announce Halloween, at that point. But it would be weird to just say that it was already available beforehand. There has to be an update.

Back