Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

Yep! Fang moving in!

Ha! Red! You're not the first to request more than one :). Give me a list and I'll start moving them in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'll move Bruce in as well.

Alright, so here it is
Lionel
Kid Cat and
Im going to go with Dotty.
If you want i can give you like 200tbt for 3 of them. And if you want you can do mine a bit later since my boys dem Falcons be playing against the eagles from 1-4:30 today! If needed though, i can check back like every 30-45 minutes if you don't want to wait

Fang moving in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, so here it is
Lionel
Kid Cat and
Im going to go with Dotty.
If you want i can give you like 200tbt for 3 of them. And if you want you can do mine a bit later since my boys dem Falcons be playing against the eagles from 1-4:30 today! If needed though, i can check back like every 30-45 minutes if you don't want to wait

Hey hey! I work today so how bout this, I'll get you Lionel and kidcag as quick as I can and we can set up a pick up time for dotty at a later date :)

Last edited:
Fang moving in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey hey! I work today so how bout this, I'll get you Lionel and kidcat as quick as I can and we can set up a pick up time for dotty at a later date :)

Even if we can only do 1 today im fine with that.(Depends on how lucky i am with plot resetting xD)

Go put a bunch of fake Paths down for now helps a bunch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But either way is fine.

Go put a bunch of fake Paths down for now helps a bunch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But either way is fine.

Yea, i forgot about that, but it sounds like that would take a long time right? maybe place like different areas i would want him?

I think it might be easier for me though, if we only do 1 today if that's okay with you?

Last edited:
ps i am on a different ds right now so my fc is 3883-6240-8001 and i am ready whenever you are! :)

FYI, i am going to head out in about 5 minutes, so you can wait until later to do my villagers. Again though, since im such a big pain in the butt i can pay you extra xD
If you're on later, maybe we could set up another date to do it?

Ok. Fang in boxes

Lionel out next.

Sorry had to get them all queued up

Takes a bit for the first time in the morning :)

Aurora adding u now.

Hey red. Here's what I'll do, I'll put your 3 in mybother town (since I'm trying to get it started cycling) and we can set up a set of times for your 3 :)

Back