Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

Sounds good! Im ready whenever. Do you think I could have a time estimate as to when you might be ready? I know how frustrating it's been for you the last few days so I'd really like to make sure im here when you're ready. Just a ball park estimate is totally fine with me

Yeah it's been it's been rough actually. I remember now why I kind of stop cycling in the first place so use the cycle quite often. I what I'm doing right now though is pulling everybody in it pretty much all the same time and I had a bunch of just temporary people in so I just pulled in every villager that was just requested so I will kick them out as the people are online rather than in order of whoever ordered them if you're ready next then that's who's going to go next get what I'm saying? By the way I'm going to I just put Dottie and I'll have them I have her out shortly and please forgive our audio Siri she sucks

Yeah it's been it's been rough actually. I remember now why I kind of stop cycling in the first place so use the cycle quite often. I what I'm doing right now though is pulling everybody in it pretty much all the same time and I had a bunch of just temporary people in so I just pulled in every villager that was just requested so I will kick them out as the people are online rather than in order of whoever ordered them if you're ready next then that's who's going to go next get what I'm saying? By the way I'm going to I just put Dottie and I'll have them I have her out shortly and please forgive our audio Siri she sucks

Sounds great and no problem :) Ill just be hanging around then! And oof hope the site doesnt crash again x.x

OMG you were right, someone plotted their house

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will try to hurry to get someone to move

OMG you were right, someone plotted their house

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will try to hurry to get someone to move

No problem I'm going to just go up a day and I'll move her right back and OK that way I can go ahead and try to get Dotty out and I'll move in Marshall is well

Hello! I really want to pay 50 tbt to get cleo but I have a question regarding the process and the new update. I have 10 villagers, I read that you can kick one out for a new one in an rv though, or is that only if you own the amiibo card yourself? Thanks!

OK guys Rudy is in boxes. Dotty will be in boxes next. Bubbles will be in boxes after that. And then Marshall and thank you for flying with us

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I really want to pay 50 tbt to get cleo but I have a question regarding the process and the new update. I have 10 villagers, I read that you can kick one out for a new one in an rv though, or is that only if you own the amiibo card yourself? Thanks!

Sweetie I do not have the new villagers I just have the first 400. I am patiently patiently waiting for them to come out

You can only move villagers in from an RV if you scanned the card yourself. To pick up the other 50 welcome amiibo villagers they need to be in boxes like the other normal villagers. Also I dont think the welcome amiibo series villagers are included in the series 1-4 sets :eek:

Hey believe you are Up Next as soon as Buster comes and picks up Rudy who I was holding for him earlier he was actually the first one I contacted him to let him know before I even posted on here.

ah! SO sorry I misread guys but thanks for the help anyways! What your doing for people is really nice by the way! Goodluck :blush:

Hey believe you are Up Next as soon as Buster comes and picks up Rudy who I was holding for him earlier he was actually the first one I contacted him to let him know before I even posted on here.

no problem at all :) just want to get my turn done as quickly as possible as I have someone waiting with Blaire in the back once I finish plotting Dotty.

Also this is my 1000th post wheee

no problem at all :) just want to get my turn done as quickly as possible as I have someone waiting with Blaire in the back once I finish plotting Dotty.

Also this is my 1000th post wheee
Congrats!!!! She will absolutely be out next. I just greeted her as she officially moved in today. :)

OK I'm seriously giving this guy two more minutes and then I'm moving on to tomorrow because I know I've got 4 more people in line waiting on villagers so I will be moving in 2 minutes regardless

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you invite villagers when you start a new town?

I have no idea. Youre not causing a problem I promise I've got other people waiting that can get the villagers before yours that's why moved everybody in at the same time

Last edited:
Back