Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

I am literally waiting on at least 3 other villagers at the moment. Lol I hope everyone doesnt respond at once.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Town is full as well, so I need to choose wisely who i want to move out.

I am literally waiting on at least 3 other villagers at the moment. Lol I hope everyone doesnt respond at once.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Town is full as well, so I need to choose wisely who i want to move out.

oh wow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening for Papi

May I please have Fang for the the 50 tbt? c: my timezone is pst but i am online rn

May I please have Fang for the the 50 tbt? c: my timezone is pst but i am online rn

I'll put him in next. Waiting on a pick up right now and One ahead of u in line atm since the guy that requested Tom is online but not responding to my vm's or this thread.

Wow you must be busy lol!

Well, it depends on how you look at it. I spend a lot of time waiting to hear back from people. LOL! They're on their way btw, youre up next :)

T

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! I can pay 50 tbt for Tom.
I voided Hamphrey and got a free spot for him.

ok, well, you're 3rd in line now. Sorry but I had to move on.

I'll put him in next. Waiting on a pick up right now and One ahead of u in line atm since the guy that requested Tom is online but not responding to my vm's or this thread.

Np! just let me know when u r ready c:

OK, Fang is moving in.

Bunnie has moved in

Tom is moving out.

Buster bunny, please add me, he's ready to go

Well, it depends on how you look at it. I spend a lot of time waiting to hear back from people. LOL! They're on their way btw, youre up next :)

T

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, well, you're 3rd in line now. Sorry but I had to move on.
Not a problem.

Hope you got my FC from the conversation.

Back